No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: 9 isn’t 15 [Re: Pawnee] #7300834
07/06/21 08:13 PM
07/06/21 08:13 PM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
Lol Pawnee... reminds me of a time when had a big hole about 60 yards behind the house that I’d throw the trash in and burn once a week... in between burnings I had a mess of skunks that would get into it. So I waited until I had a good steady wind in the right direction one evening.. and just at dark I went back there with a bright light and an unplugged 870 12 gauge... looked like the ending of Unforgiven the way I took all those skunks out before they ever knew what was going on

... about 30 minutes later the wind switched... and that master bedroom window unit sure let my newly wedded wife know she was in the country lol

Insert profound nonsense here
Re: 9 isn’t 15 [Re: Pawnee] #7300902
07/06/21 09:37 PM
07/06/21 09:37 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
Remind her that SHE married you…although that never works for me, but it’s the only excuse I can come up with.

Re: 9 isn’t 15 [Re: Savell] #7300962
07/06/21 10:57 PM
07/06/21 10:57 PM
Kansas
Pawnee Offline OP
trapper
Pawnee  Offline OP
trapper

Kansas
Originally Posted by Savell
Lol Pawnee... reminds me of a time when had a big hole about 60 yards behind the house that I’d throw the trash in and burn once a week... in between burnings I had a mess of skunks that would get into it. So I waited until I had a good steady wind in the right direction one evening.. and just at dark I went back there with a bright light and an unplugged 870 12 gauge... looked like the ending of Unforgiven the way I took all those skunks out before they ever knew what was going on

... about 30 minutes later the wind switched... and that master bedroom window unit sure let my newly wedded wife know she was in the country lol

Classic
laugh

Everything the left touches it destroys
Re: 9 isn’t 15 [Re: Savell] #7300980
07/06/21 11:08 PM
07/06/21 11:08 PM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
Originally Posted by Savell

I can't think of a better way to break a new one in than that. smile
An ice breaker for things to come.
Its a big mistake to spoil them right out of the gate. They get complacent , and end up having too many high expectations.
Well played sir, well played.

Last edited by 52Carl; 07/06/21 11:10 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread