No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Irrigating out of swamp [Re: Pike River] #7309158
07/19/21 10:46 AM
07/19/21 10:46 AM
Oakland, MS
Drifter Offline
trapper
Drifter  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Originally Posted by Pike River
I'd be careful. I don't know about MN but here in WI I think you might need DNR permission.

A quarry I worked for had to haul in replacement water for pumping out of a creek in Iowa. They were using the water to was rock to make cement.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom - go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Life member NTA , and GA Trappers assoc .
Re: Irrigating out of swamp [Re: Bob_Iowa] #7309162
07/19/21 10:50 AM
07/19/21 10:50 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline
trapper
330-Trapper  Offline
trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Bob_Iowa
If you can pump the water in the first place Iím not sure why you would need a permit to build a pond? The excavator idea is the best, when you go to dig your pond try to get to the gravel layer and itíll work like a big sand point.

It's Minnesota, you need a permit to get a Permit

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Irrigating out of swamp [Re: Donnersurvivor] #7309224
07/19/21 01:00 PM
07/19/21 01:00 PM
Central Ohio
LT GREY Offline
trapper
LT GREY  Offline
trapper

Central Ohio