No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Business Name? [Re: SGT. C] #7312623
07/24/21 01:19 AM
07/24/21 01:19 AM
Midlands South Carolina
S
SGT. C Offline OP
trapper
SGT. C  Offline OP
trapper
S

Midlands South Carolina
If someone were to take a look at my workshop. Then the idea would become much clearer. I figure anyone offering ANY type of cleaning service in today's environment could do well. Folks are just plain busy or get over whelmed when they look at all they accumulated and just say "one of these days".

I'm working on the detachment thing. I have made much improved progress. But still to slow for my wife's liking. I figure I could start with other folk's stuff and see if that helps me in my declutter quest. LOL

Getting old is a fatal mistake

Always looking for reloading componets

I know a beaver or two, because I've seen a beaver or two
Re: Business Name? [Re: SGT. C] #7312632
07/24/21 01:45 AM
07/24/21 01:45 AM
American In the Pyrenees; Fran...
S
swift4me Offline
trapper
swift4me  Offline
trapper
S

American In the Pyrenees; Fran...
I like Leftlane's idea. Business names should be straightforward and say what it is you do.

When I was just in the states I had to hire a guy to do the same thing. Dump fees around me are high and I only had my rental car while I was there. This guy's business was called "Omar's Hauling". He had a pickup and a good sized high sided trailer. He linked up with a lot of the realtors in the area and has more work than he can handle. I imagine you'd also come across a fair bit of stuff you could sell.

Good luck.

Pete

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread