No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Michigan and Ohio State [Re: James] #7314744
07/27/21 02:22 AM
07/27/21 02:22 AM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky
Originally Posted by James
Yep, jbyrd is a hater. He hates the fact that OSU has a winning football program.

Don't see anyone else hating some faraway football team.

We don't even know which team he supports. He claims the whole SEC. Fair weather fan, rushing off to support whatever team succeeds.

Jim

James exactly where did you go to school? No such thing as a fair weather fan from SEC The conference wins championships every year Tons of northern big ten guys on here hating on the SEC so that statement is false !
Plus by your definition you either have to have attended a school or live close by to root for someone or root against them. With your location that’s listed don’t guess you can root against ANYONE since your hundreds of miles away from any good universities that have sports programs that are relevant!

Last edited by jbyrd63; 07/27/21 02:25 AM.
Re: Michigan and Ohio State [Re: cheechako] #7314751
07/27/21 04:33 AM
07/27/21 04:33 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
I'm a Buckeye.

I was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio, where football means Ohio State University.

I'm a double alumnus. BA, 1977; JD, 1981--OSU!

My parents are both alumni--they met in class at OSU.

My three brothers are all OSU alumni. Many of my uncles, aunts, and cousins are or were OSU alumni.

Now, what school do you support? All I ever see is you bad-mouthing OSU and the Big Ten. Sounds like a bad case of envy to me.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Michigan and Ohio State [Re: cheechako] #7314885
07/27/21 09:38 AM
07/27/21 09:38 AM
Missouri
H
HayDay Offline
trapper
HayDay  Offline
trapper
H

Missouri
SEC currently has 14 teams. Adding TX and OK runs it up to 16. Adding Ohio State and Michigan would bring it to 18. Already had 2 divisions within the conference (east and west).

At what point does SEC cease being a conference and start becoming it's own Division in NCAA sports?

If memory serves, Texas A&M and MO left big 12 over money concerns. Perhaps NE the same......they just went elsewhere.

TX in particular was a money hog........was talking about it's own TV network, and compared to other teams in Big 12 conference, had money to burn. SEC distributes TV and endorsement money equally to all teams in the conference, so each can support it's programs. A better option than "root hog or die".

These player endorsement deals is gonna take us back to that. Will eventually lead to one or two "super conferences", which will be semi-pro leagues, as money deep schools will be able to get best players money can buy.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread