No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: For those with sons/grandsons [Re: nightlife] #7316009
07/28/21 06:57 PM
07/28/21 06:57 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Chemistry, electricity, ballistics... I studied it all when I was a boy.

I made quite a few discoveries over the years. Some were neat, some not so pleasant...

If you plug an electric guitar into an amp and turn it on, the pickups will pick up the signal from a TV remote.

If you cut the jack off the end of a low voltage transformer and run the two wires over a central heat register in the floor, it produces small sparks... And if you attach the jack from a pair of headphones to the register and run the transformer wires over the register it makes wonky sounds in the headphones.

You can't pile enough dead grass and hay over a burning two-liter pop bottle full of gas to smother the flames. (That one got me a beatin')

Leaving baby birds on the porch steps for your older female cousin to step on... Will get you a beatin'.

If you use paper towels for wadding, a potato cannon will launch a handful of marbles so far into the air that it's a solid 10 to 15 seconds before you hear them hitting the roof of the house across the street. Mom finally made dad cut the potato cannon up.

This is no joke: When my mom and dad got married, my dad told my mom he wanted a whole football team of boys. After I got old enough to walk, talk, and be a little person, he told her they could try once for a daughter.

Really surprised I survived my own foolish stunts. And my parents should be up for sainthood.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: For those with sons/grandsons [Re: nightlife] #7316030
07/28/21 07:23 PM
07/28/21 07:23 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
grin

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: For those with sons/grandsons [Re: nightlife] #7316078
07/28/21 08:40 PM
07/28/21 08:40 PM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
That's funny stuff my wife is still laughing. We had no kids !

Our preachers wife bought their son a play handsaw for Christmas. He sawed the 2 legs off the same side of his sisters bed, but only a few inches.

Re: For those with sons/grandsons [Re: nightlife] #7316093
07/28/21 08:58 PM
07/28/21 08:58 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Y

Marion Kansas
It doesn't take near as much gas to get a half acre pond covered in 5 foot flames for about 5 minutes as an 11 year would think. Didn't think I'd see 12 there for awhile if grandpa would have found out.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread