No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Mark of the beast [Re: jbyrd63] #7317076
07/30/21 06:11 AM
07/30/21 06:11 AM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
I suppose there was probably a lot of talk about the beast and end times during the civil war when brother was fighting brother and innocent people that took no sides had their houses burned, their women raped and their men killed. Yep, I bet they thought that was Armageddon. Or the people in the war torn countries of WW1. I knew 3 survivors that fought in the trenches, 2 of which was gassed and could barely whisper. I bet those people thought the end was coming. Or those people of WW2 that got got marched to the gas chambers or had their cities leveled or all their able bodied men called to fight the front lines and their woman to support the effort whether nurses or welders. Or if the War didn't get you the swine flu would. I bet the religious doom and gloomers was having a big heyday and or payday. Or how about those young men recruited to fight something half way around the world with one hand tied behind their backs and the press there to bring it right into the living room every night for judgement. Or the no show welcome home boys, good job, thank you ! or the fight in the East over oil to supply our appetites.
I'm sure all the scenarios above had people thinking the end was near and for those that met their demise it was an end for here but a new beginning in one of two options that's been chosen in a life time of either getting it right or not.
We hear a lot more about the number on your forehead then the Name of God on our forehead. Negative seems to sell the best among the negative.
In the mean time while I make the tremendous decision of making my huge sacrifice to wear the dreaded mask or to take the liquid chip, the clock is ticking and time is my enemy or my friend.

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin

Re: Mark of the beast [Re: jbyrd63] #7317077
07/30/21 06:13 AM
07/30/21 06:13 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
MarkJune posted a video of a DR saying the vacine was made from luciferon and people who got it would be linked telepathicly to ICloud. I am nervous about government insistance that people get it but making up wild stories just confuses things

Last edited by danny clifton; 07/30/21 06:26 AM.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Mark of the beast [Re: Chancey] #7317093
07/30/21 06:47 AM
07/30/21 06:47 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by Chancey
While I do not condone violence; I do support our Bill of Rights 100%. In order to maintain the integrity of our nation for our children, sometimes drastic measures must be taken.

I don't necessarily think this initial vaccine (which appears is becoming mandatory) is the mark. However, we have no idea what the powers that produce the vaccines are actually putting in them. There are no long-term diagnosis'. This is not a vaccine. It is an mRNA injection that has the ability to make the bodies' cells produce certain proteins. The average citizen had no idea what so ever what is in these so called injections and the long-term effects. Furthermore, we have absolutely NO IDEA how this injection may effect our germ cells and what we may pass down to our children. The mark may very well follow our next generation.

I wish I had more faith in our government and pharmaceutical companies to protect us and look out for humanity rather than making billions off of the uneducated sheep, but unfortunately I believe that we live in that evil of a world.

The corruption and evil is all around us and on the news everyday. Double standards are the norm. The government mandates taxes, vaccines, mask wearing etc. for the common folk, but they exempt themselves from them. Our education system is broken. We have allowed the enemy within our government and schools and his motives have strengthend to the point that we look like the fools.

Every time I see evil in high places, I am reminded of Luke Chapter 4 when Satan (the god of the world) took Jesus up high on a mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world. "All this authority I will give You and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. Therefore if you worship me all will by Yours."

In order to give something, it must be legit. Jesus never questioned Satan's ownership of the world and the kingdoms. We have a task at hand and I believe it will require all of our armor.

And this my trapper friends is a fine post.
Who can know the ways of the Lord is not only accurate it's Truth. Most biblical scholars, as they study Revelation 13, especially verse 18, don't believe the "mark" is a literal branding as has been done throughout history. Most believe (as do I) that it's not a visible mark but rather a spiritual mark. The righteous and believing (in Jesus Christ as Lord) have the Father's name "written" on their foreheads and the wicked and unbelieving have the name of the beast. Both are invisible spiritual marks. The verse has nothing to do with a literal thing or number, or vaccine.

The point of the Apostle John's Inspired Revelation is much simpler = if you don't compromise with the worldly standards... you will suffer. 1st century believers were ordered to worship the Emperor. If they didn't, they suffered. So the world operates according to the Prince of the Power of the Air's wishes at this point and those who don't follow should expect some setbacks. Satan knows humans are made in the image of God; Father, Son and Holy Spirit so Satan knows our rational minds will try and figure out the beasts (1st being the state and the 2nd being the perversion of Christianity). All this to say we should expect many alluring cults and perversions to speak highly of Jesus and even the cross. Satan knows all humans seek after something bigger than themselves because we are created in God's image, and we were made by God for God's glory.

The bad news is our minds are meaning making machines and the human heart is an idol factory so we seek God in all the wrong places and the Devil finds joy in everyone searching in those places. The Devil wants everyone to try and figure it all out and he doesn't even care if they believe in God. Hardly an atheist exists in reality. The Devil just doesn't want humans to believe AND BE SATISIFIED with their faith in Jesus Christ. Rest. Satan hates humans to rest in faith in Jesus. So if humans can find a religious sounding cause, or political activism in the name of the Lord, or make gods of their family, or make gods out of anything else.... Satan wins. And that's his game plan here on earth.

Rev 18:15 "And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain." gives context whereby the 2nd beast persuades the world that the images of the 1st beast is truly God. Like in the 1st centuries when the religious convinced people to worship Caesar. Now-a-days we aren't coerced to worship the president, but the 2nd beast is still working for Satan, make no mistake. He tells the people (us) that sex is best done apart from commitment and morality, and that fame and academic power are the supreme goal in this life, and that what anyone else does doesn't effect me, so behind closed doors is ok. And 1000 other idols for our idol making hearts.

I really enjoy the Truth of Revelation but always remember as the Apostle Paul said, this earthly battle is spiritual warfare to the end.
And the One who made it all in the first place is the final victor.

Blessings!
Mark

Re: Mark of the beast [Re: danny clifton] #7317097
07/30/21 06:55 AM
07/30/21 06:55 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by danny clifton
MarkJune posted a video of a DR saying the vacine was made from luciferon and people who got it would be linked telepathicly to ICloud. I am nervous about government insistance that people get it but making up wild stories just confuses things

I don't believe that doctor per se, but found it intriguing that educated folks are still debating what would seem straight forward.
Then as now.

Re: Mark of the beast [Re: jbyrd63] #7317098
07/30/21 06:59 AM
07/30/21 06:59 AM
Arkansas
J
J Staton Offline
trapper
J Staton  Offline
trapper
J

Arkansas
If I've got my Revelation timing down right I expect to be raptured of this rock before this begins. Danny will have to give us the 'skinny' on how it's implemented. smile

Last edited by J Staton; 07/30/21 06:59 AM.

James 1: 19-20
Re: Mark of the beast [Re: jbyrd63] #7317101
07/30/21 07:03 AM
07/30/21 07:03 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Well, a front row seat in the left behind pepes will be quite a show J Staton.
I always tell Donna, if she and I are bottling lures, or checking traps and I look back at her, and she has vanished.
I'm gonna say uh-oh.

grin

Re: Mark of the beast [Re: jbyrd63] #7317111
07/30/21 07:31 AM
07/30/21 07:31 AM
NW Illinois
K
Kevin Stake Offline
trapper
Kevin Stake  Offline
trapper
K

NW Illinois
Amen, Mark. All I know is God is in control and it’s his timing when anything happens. We are going to go through trials and storms. Faith will bring you though them all.

It is more blessed to give than to receive
Re: Mark of the beast [Re: jbyrd63] #7317116
07/30/21 07:45 AM
07/30/21 07:45 AM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline OP
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline OP
trapper
J

Ky
My saying every time I have s procedure or a trial in life is "If God leads you to it he will also lead you thru it ".

Yes something that have been prophecy hasn't happened yet but lots of things happening today are following the path. Right is left, good is evil , and evil is good.
I too don't think it is not a visible mark but only time will tell. Pelosi may not be the beast but I do think you has a direct line to satan .

Re: Mark of the beast [Re: Kevin Stake] #7317130
07/30/21 08:17 AM
07/30/21 08:17 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Kevin Stake
Amen, Mark. All I know is God is in control and it’s his timing when anything happens. We are going to go through trials and storms. Faith will bring you though them all.

I was always a pre-trib kind of guy, hoping to make it out before things went south in a big way. I don't feel that way anymore. My pastor has been preaching through Revelation for months now and it seems every Sunday he makes mention of those who can kill the body but can't touch the soul. Look at the number of believers who are being slaughtered in Africa for their faith. Granted, that's Muslim on Christian but you can see the hostility brewing here in this country. I've changed my mind, I think it would be a privilege to die a martyrs death. I'm not suggesting seeking it out but being prepared for it if it were to come. Things are ripening at a pretty good clip. The US government isn't going to save us.

Re: Mark of the beast [Re: jbyrd63] #7317174
07/30/21 09:05 AM
07/30/21 09:05 AM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Look into China's social scoring system

Re: Mark of the beast [Re: Yes sir] #7317190
07/30/21 09:41 AM
07/30/21 09:41 AM
Kansas
Pawnee Offline
trapper
Pawnee  Offline
trapper

Kansas
Originally Posted by Yes sir
Look into China's social scoring system

We are just a few steps away in my opinion. Most of us on here are already in the tank as far as scores go
laugh

Last edited by Pawnee; 07/30/21 09:41 AM.

Everything the left touches it destroys
Re: Mark of the beast [Re: jbyrd63] #7317193
07/30/21 09:46 AM
07/30/21 09:46 AM
Asheville, NC
C
charles Offline
trapper
charles  Offline
trapper
C

Asheville, NC
fretting over the wrong issues.

Re: Mark of the beast [Re: jbyrd63] #7317203
07/30/21 10:09 AM
07/30/21 10:09 AM
NW Illinois
K
Kevin Stake Offline
trapper
Kevin Stake  Offline
trapper
K

NW Illinois
Explain yourself Charles? No fretting here, just speaking the truth. If you don’t believe in the I AM, that is your choice.

It is more blessed to give than to receive
Re: Mark of the beast [Re: jbyrd63] #7317210
07/30/21 10:14 AM
07/30/21 10:14 AM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
The government is getting more control every day over our financial sector, food sector, health system and energy sector. Couple that with labeling ideas that go against their agenda as domestic terrorism, fears of a pandemic and global warming they can pretty make you chose to toe the line or give up access to all the above mentioned systems with a social scoring system.

Re: Mark of the beast [Re: charles] #7317220
07/30/21 10:24 AM
07/30/21 10:24 AM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Originally Posted by charles

Bunch of nutbars.LOL.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Mark of the beast [Re: Boco] #7317225
07/30/21 10:29 AM
07/30/21 10:29 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Boco

Bunch of nutbars.LOL.

You're a Roman Catholic, correct? Your faith has no impact on you it seems so I wonder why you bother claiming it.

Re: Mark of the beast [Re: jbyrd63] #7317227
07/30/21 10:32 AM
07/30/21 10:32 AM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
My faith has nothing to do with believing in wild nutty conspiracy theorys.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Mark of the beast [Re: jbyrd63] #7317228
07/30/21 10:33 AM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Most of us have no idea what it looks like to our faith tested by an evil government and have a hard time grasping how bad it could get

Re: Mark of the beast [Re: jbyrd63] #7317229
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
I'm thinking "the Great Harlot" consist of all politics and religions.

Last edited by Foxpaw; 07/30/21 10:34 AM.
Re: Mark of the beast [Re: charles] #7317230
07/30/21 10:34 AM
07/30/21 10:34 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook

You think Joe Biden cares about you? Have you tried getting him on the phone? He's busy taking direction from CEOs who run multi-national corporations whose main interest is in the dollar, not you. They don't care about the sovereignty of the US, they can live and do business anywhere they want. While you sleep, they give your country away. They don't realize they're puppets in someone else's hands. Read Revelation and see what happens to those wealthy merchants when Babylon the Great falls. It's coming.

Last edited by Posco; 07/30/21 10:35 AM.
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread