No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Muskrat Lure [Re: 330 Belisle] #7322041
08/04/21 10:00 PM
08/04/21 10:00 PM
SD
B
Bison88 Offline
trapper
Bison88  Offline
trapper
B

SD
Keep bottling John, we love Lennon's all call in SD!

Re: Muskrat Lure [Re: John-Chagnon] #7322338
08/05/21 10:41 AM
08/05/21 10:41 AM
Flint, Michigan
bhugo Offline
trapper
bhugo  Offline
trapper

Flint, Michigan
Originally Posted by John-Chagnon
My wife enjoys bottling the Muskrat Lure as it smells good and she can bottle at kitchen table while watching the fishing poles.

When I was getting ready for work today she yelled for me to come and see our mink visitor.

Thank you to all that continue to use our Muskrat Lure, we sold out of 4 oz in two days at the NTA show in Iowa.

Asa Lenon is doing great and we visited both before and after the Escanaba, Mi Trapping Show., We always say we are going to lunch and end up on a UP back road some were returning many hours later to take him home. Always puts a smile on his face when I tell him the amount of Muskrat lure we moved. He warns to watch out when the rat prices go up.

Awesome!

Member MTPCA, FTA and NTA
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread