No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Non Binary? [Re: 330 Belisle] #7319124
08/01/21 04:36 PM
08/01/21 04:36 PM
Alaska and Washington State
W
waggler Offline
trapper
waggler  Offline
trapper
W

Alaska and Washington State
Furthermore Jim,
IF I "despise" anyone, it is those people who are now capitalizing on issues like this to further their Marxist agenda. The Marxists realized they were not going to be successful dividing people in America along economic lines (the poor masses vs. the rich aristocrats) so they have resorted to trying to divide us among other issues; critical race theory, etc..

"My life is better than your vacation"
Re: Non Binary? [Re: 330 Belisle] #7319128
08/01/21 04:39 PM
08/01/21 04:39 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Waggler, good points. I see what you mean.

We're failing to treat the disorder, and instead are saying that the disorder is a normal condition. Like saying schizophrenia is normal. As in, "So what if she thinks she's the Queen of England? That's part of normal too."

I agree that in some cases we are talking about a disorder. The problem is, the American Psychiatric Association does not agree. Sexual identity and preference matters have in recent years been removed from their classifications of disorders.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Non Binary? [Re: James] #7319133
08/01/21 04:41 PM
08/01/21 04:41 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by James
What if your brain and genitalia don't match on sexual identity? Which organ should control the person?

Jim

If your brain is broken they have facilities and medication for that.

[Linked Image]
Re: Non Binary? [Re: James] #7319140
08/01/21 04:44 PM
08/01/21 04:44 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by James
Waggler, good points. I see what you mean.

We're failing to treat the disorder, and instead are saying that the disorder is a normal condition. Like saying schizophrenia is normal. As in, "So what if she thinks she's the Queen of England? That's part of normal too."

I agree that in some cases we are talking about a disorder. The problem is, the American Psychiatric Association does not agree. Sexual identity and preference matters have in recent years been removed from their classifications of disorders.

Jim

And there lies the rub. Academia and the University have been co-opted to further an agenda. No longer can we "trust the science".

[Linked Image]
Re: Non Binary? [Re: waggler] #7319141
08/01/21 04:46 PM
08/01/21 04:46 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted by waggler
Furthermore Jim,
IF I "despise" anyone, it is those people who are now capitalizing on issues like this to further their Marxist agenda. The Marxists realized they were not going to be successful dividing people in America along economic lines (the poor masses vs. the rich aristocrats) so they have resorted to trying to divide us among other issues; critical race theory, etc..

I shouldn't have suggested that you might despise them. I apologize.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Non Binary? [Re: 330 Belisle] #7319151
08/01/21 04:58 PM
08/01/21 04:58 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

500 years ago there was one Martin Luther.
Today we have thousands upon thousands.
Protesters everywhere.
Protesting just about everything of worth.

Remember the good old says, just a few decades ago, when animal rights was a BIG agenda.
The good news is trappers aren't even on the protester's radar in 2021 because the protesters have bigger Utopian goals in sight.

Coyotes have more sense than most of these new-age protesters.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread