No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Insurance Companies [Re: SGT. C] #7328348
08/12/21 12:14 PM
Minnesota
S
shortliner16 Offline
trapper
shortliner16  Offline
trapper
S

Minnesota
Insurance is a racket until needed, then i bet no one is whining when they dont have to pay out of pocket for a replacement vehicle or keep paying a mortgage on a house thats a bunch of ashes. There are laws in place for mutual insurance companies that they can only profit a certain percentage every year. So if you have a bunch of storms in an area and damage, guess what rates go up. All companies have roller coaster rates, some might be up and others are down but the next year could be opposite. IF you want to always check once a year to save a hundred bucks then its a good idea to shop, but i promise you will be treated better by a local agent if you arent hopping from one place to the next everytime you renew. Biggest thing is go in and review everything once a year and go over what you need and dont need and to make sure your agent isnt taking you to the cleaners by having things you dont need on the policy.

Re: Insurance Companies [Re: SGT. C] #7328349
NNY
080808 Offline
trapper
080808  Offline
trapper

NNY
Unlike many other businesses insurance is almost entirely regulated state to state.

Re: Insurance Companies [Re: SGT. C] #7328365
08/12/21 12:40 PM
08/12/21 12:40 PM
La.
G
Gator Foot Offline
trapper
Gator Foot  Offline
trapper
G

La.
Insurance is a big racket!!!!! My daughter was at a dead stop, making a turn with her blinker on. A guy in a truck hit her from behind!! In the accident report, she and he stated she was at a dead stop and he didn’t see her!! The insurance company called me and said, they are not going to pay because she made a e legal lane change!! And! The insurance companies are not paying for or homes and business. From the storms last summer! The ones that are paying, or making us jump through hoops and not paying in full as the policy says!! We have to take them to court!! Y’all better be careful!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread