No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: My apologies [Re: Buzzard] #7341274
08/28/21 12:49 AM
08/28/21 12:49 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Hey, Buzz. Good to see you back. I'm ready to swap swords with you anytime.

I'm about to head off to Minnesota and Wisconsin to do some guided smallmouth fishing. Our fourth guy bailed at the last moment, so we have room if you'd like to join us.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: My apologies [Re: Buzzard] #7341277
08/28/21 12:57 AM
08/28/21 12:57 AM
Lakeland,Minnesota
B
Bogmaster Offline
trapper
Bogmaster  Offline
trapper
B

Lakeland,Minnesota
James,where are you headed in MN and Wi.??? I am right on the border of those states.
Tom

If my feet aren't wet,I must not be trapping.
Tom Olson
MTA life member#100,also WTA life member
Re: My apologies [Re: Buzzard] #7341280
08/28/21 01:07 AM
08/28/21 01:07 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
We're staying three nights in Monticello, MN, fishing the Upper Miss on the 4th and 5th. If the fly fishing is no good, we can try spinning gear.

Then going to Hayward, WI, and fishing on the 7th and 8th. This outfitter is fly fishing only. Then we're going back to MN to fish Mille Lacs Lake, where the big ones are supposed to hang out, and where we'll be spin fishing.

If you're in the area, and want to meet up, I might be able to arrange that.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread