No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Trapper post/Young trapper #7349591
09/07/21 07:48 AM
09/07/21 07:48 AM
smithfield, virginia
F
flash Offline OP
trapper
flash  Offline OP
trapper
F

smithfield, virginia
September/October issue. Cooper Dammerman story. I always read those but this young man got me to thinking it's time to start thinking how to pass on my equipment in the next few years. I have daughters but they all had girls, yes, some will be put back in case as they get older and go on the line with me they can keep the trapping spirit alive in the Gordon family and if not some will be put back in case they have boys. Ive got nephews in Ohio and Illinois that will get enough to make a good start for them also. Cooper, your living the life of Riley, we will surly need young men like you to our keep our way of life alive and well. Many thanks to those that you listed for being there and showing you the ropes. Tight chains for this years line! Scott

Re: Trapper post/Young trapper [Re: flash] #7349674
09/07/21 10:55 AM
09/07/21 10:55 AM
Wyoming
wytex Offline
trapper
wytex  Offline
trapper

Wyoming
Girls trap too, take them out and show them how.

Re: Trapper post/Young trapper [Re: flash] #7350580
09/08/21 04:55 PM
09/08/21 04:55 PM
smithfield, virginia
F
flash Offline OP
trapper
flash  Offline OP
trapper
F

smithfield, virginia
Hey tex. My oldest girl which will turn 40 next year use to be my shadow on the line as a young`in. She even sent in a tryout tape for the tv show Survivor for their third season of her on the predator line. From setting to the catch then put-up and at the fur sale. Kind of think back on it and she didn't stand a chance sending it to California!! lol.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread