No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Bank account reporting [Re: Boco] #7349875
09/07/21 05:38 PM
09/07/21 05:38 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by Boco
Tax cheats are identical to welfare scammers.

Tax cheats made there money and want to hold on to it. Welfare cheats made and contributed nothing they take others resources.

Some how I'm not suprised I have to tell you this. I'm also not suprised that I'm wasting my time doing so.

Re: Bank account reporting [Re: Yooper1978] #7349894
09/07/21 06:18 PM
09/07/21 06:18 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Using services(govt representation) and not paying for them is theft exactly the same as a welfare scammer.
I'm not surprised I have to tell you this

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Bank account reporting [Re: LLtrapper] #7349897
09/07/21 06:20 PM
09/07/21 06:20 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.

“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” – 2 Corinthians 9:7 (Good

Thats me allright.

Preach on,LLL,Your as phony as Jim Baker(phony crook using the bible to scam people)
I can read you like a book,and so do lots of others from what I hear.

Last edited by Boco; 09/07/21 06:24 PM.

Re: Bank account reporting [Re: Boco] #7349914
09/07/21 07:01 PM
09/07/21 07:01 PM
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA

“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” – 2 Corinthians 9:7 (Good

Thats me allright.

Preach on,LLL,Your as phony as Jim Baker(phony crook using the bible to scam people)
I can read you like a book,and so do lots of others from what I hear.

I see you skipped over the plank to pat yourself on the back. My words won't convict you but yours will. Bragging about what you give to the needy so you can write it off on your taxes is not what scripture means by a cheerful giver. "Surely I tell you you have got your reward". LLL

Isaiah 51:6 But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.
Re: Bank account reporting [Re: Yooper1978] #7349915
09/07/21 07:04 PM
09/07/21 07:04 PM
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA
Here it is again... “Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Mathew 6:1-4

Isaiah 51:6 But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.
Re: Bank account reporting [Re: Yooper1978] #7349949
09/07/21 07:59 PM
09/07/21 07:59 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Nothing fishy about minimizing your tax liability-just smart buisness.And 100% legal,moral and ethical to boot.
I see a few probable tax cheaters got smoked out with this thread,lol Probably the reason you are addled.
Maybe you can scam some cash like your idol preacher Jim Baker-start up a theme park-you can call it coonland and smear coon grease on peoples foreheads and cure them,lol.

Re: Bank account reporting [Re: white17] #7349996
09/07/21 08:43 PM
09/07/21 08:43 PM
2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Originally Posted by white17
Seems to me there is a good chance of a law like this butting heads with the "unreasonable searches" of the fourth amendment an maybe the free speech clause of the first amendment.

If 'money' is property........( I believe it is, since it is used in definitions of "property crimes" ) ...............and if SCOTUS has said money equals speech............which they have......then it seems to me that the federal government can control or at least influence your speech by threats against your property ( money)

The 4th amendment requires warrants and probable cause to 'search'. It seems to me that Biden wants congress to provide a blanket search warrant by statute for federal use in all instances at all times.........without showing probable cause in EACH instance.

Blaine/James ??????

I am not a criminal defense lawyer or a banking lawyer but I bet the feds can wire around the 4th Amendment. Banks are highly regulated and have all kinds of reporting requirements. Banks already must report large cash deposits presumably to combat money laundering and tax fraud. I have not researched the issue but I would be shocked if the current cash reporting requirement has not been challenged and upheld.

This is a bit different but the same rationale would likely be applied by a court.

Re: Bank account reporting [Re: Yooper1978] #7350000
09/07/21 08:47 PM
09/07/21 08:47 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
say hello to the coming age of digital $, and only digital $. Learn to barter..

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Bank account reporting [Re: Boco] #7350034
09/07/21 09:04 PM
09/07/21 09:04 PM
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA
Nothing fishy about minimizing your tax liability-just smart buisness.And 100% legal,moral and ethical to boot.
I see a few probable tax cheaters got smoked out with this thread,lol Probably the reason you are addled.
Maybe you can scam some cash like your idol preacher Jim Baker-start up a theme park-you can call it coonland and smear coon grease on peoples foreheads and cure them,lol.

I really don't know who Jim Baker is. I thought he was the secretary of the Treasury under Reagan but maybe not. I do see you deflecting from the original thing I told you as you self gratified your tax write offs as if you were doing good.

Virtue signaling is disgusting. LLL

Re: Bank account reporting [Re: Boco] #7350080
09/07/21 09:35 PM
09/07/21 09:35 PM
Iowa
I
Iowagian Offline
trapper
Iowagian  Offline
trapper
I

Iowa
Using services(govt representation) and not paying for them is theft exactly the same as a welfare scammer.

Total gibberish. Just exactly what " services " am I obligated to pay for? Whatever new Dept. the government decides is needed to employ more government workers?" Services" does not equal representation. The vast majority of taxes is outright theft. Get rid of payroll tax deductions and make people write out a check quarterly and see what happens.

Re: Bank account reporting [Re: Yooper1978] #7350088
09/07/21 09:39 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
You think your representative is going to work for you for nothing?
You would probably like to get people to work for you for free though,I can see.You are afflicted with the entitlement attitude.

Re: Bank account reporting [Re: LLtrapper] #7350090
East-Central Wisconsin
B
bblwi Offline
trapper
bblwi  Offline
trapper
B

East-Central Wisconsin
The IRS already has access to every 1099 and 1098 that is recorded for payments and interest etc. Not much of a stretch for someone to extrapolate out the balances when interest rates are known, it is simple division. The banks already have the ledgers and if audits are required then access to those or your copies will be part of that as well. Many like to do cash to avoid taxes and when the IRS decides an audit is required or desired cash gets a lot easier to track down then many think it to be. Currently there seems to be a general tolerance for a lot of unreported income and if that ever changes then the IRS has to make a huge decision to treat the case as neglect and pay fines and tax or fraud which takes on a whole different mode. A lot of the reason that more investigation into tax fraud is not done is it is a very, very unpopular action with the society. With more and more transactions being done with cards instead of cash the issue is going away slowly.

Bryce

Re: Bank account reporting [Re: Yooper1978] #7350099
09/07/21 09:44 PM
09/07/21 09:44 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Jim Baker is one of dozens of phony preachers who pretends to be religious.Like you.
You can use all the new yuppie buzz words you like,means nought to me.Virtue signalling? what the he-- does that mean?
And what does it have to do with Taxes?

Re: Bank account reporting [Re: Boco] #7350113
09/07/21 09:53 PM
09/07/21 09:53 PM
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA
Jim Baker is one of dozens of phony preachers who pretends to be religious.Like you.
You can use all the new yuppie buzz words you like,means nought to me.Virtue signalling? what the he-- does that mean?

Virtue signaling is actually in a modern dictionary . Virtue signaling- the public expression of opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or social conscience or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

Here is the biblical definition as I have gave you now three times. They both have your picture for an example. “Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Mathew 6:1-4

Re: Bank account reporting [Re: Marty] #7350142
09/07/21 10:24 PM
09/07/21 10:24 PM
Georgia
warrior Online content
trapper
warrior  Online Content
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by Marty
say hello to the coming age of digital $, and only digital $. Learn to barter..

Something like a mark or chip, maybe?

[Linked Image]
Re: Bank account reporting [Re: Boco] #7350148
09/07/21 10:28 PM
09/07/21 10:28 PM
Georgia
warrior Online content
trapper
warrior  Online Content
trapper

Georgia

So if I decline to use any form of service then can I get my money back?

[Linked Image]
Re: Bank account reporting [Re: Yooper1978] #7350190
09/07/21 11:28 PM
09/07/21 11:28 PM
East-Central Wisconsin
B
bblwi Offline
trapper
bblwi  Offline
trapper
B

East-Central Wisconsin
Declining to use services available to you or anyone is always an option. In a democracy however where laws are passed be they laws you like or don't like does not allow you to receive monies for not using services.
There are actually many cases where individuals, families, firms etc. do not use available services. We could see quite a bit more of that with the outflow for the COVID monies taking a long time to be released. Some of this won't be until 2023. It will be interesting to see what happens with those "pots" of monies that will be out there.

Bryce

Re: Bank account reporting [Re: LLtrapper] #7350202
09/07/21 11:51 PM
09/07/21 11:51 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Originally Posted by LLtrapper

Virtue signaling is actually in a modern dictionary . Virtue signaling- the public expression of opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or social conscience or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

Here is the biblical definition as I have gave you now three times. They both have your picture for an example. “Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Mathew 6:1-4

Then you're the biggest virtue signaller on T-man(and there is a pile of them)-preaching all that holier than thou scripture signalling how much holier you are when in fact you are far from being a true christian.Just a charlatan.

Last edited by Boco; 09/07/21 11:52 PM.

Re: Bank account reporting [Re: Boco] #7350212
09/08/21 12:01 AM
09/08/21 12:01 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Online content
trapper
KeithC  Online Content
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.

You are confusing Jim Bakker, who was married to Tammy Faye with Jim Baker.

Keith

Re: Bank account reporting [Re: Yooper1978] #7350294
09/08/21 07:33 AM
09/08/21 07:33 AM
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA
It is not my job to convict you Boco. You do a great job all by yourself. At least you know what they call it now. You love to spin what you are doing on others. Another liberal trick. Blame others for what you are actually doing yourself to distract from what you are doing knowing what you are saying is not true. I see right through you. I see the true colors. LLL

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread