No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Biden to Withdraw David Chipman Nomination #7351286
09/09/21 12:25 PM
09/09/21 12:25 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Well, I wonder what American hating Communist he will nominate instead?

Report: Joe Biden to Withdraw David Chipman Nomination

President Joe Biden reportedly plans to withdraw the nomination of David Chipman, the Gabby Giffords’ gun control associate whom the administration put forward to lead the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF).

Politico reported the pending withdrawal of Chipman’s nomination, citing “three sources close to the process.”

The Washington Post reported the news about Chipman as well, citing “bipartisan pushback” against the gun controller’s nomination.

This news comes one day after Breitbart News pointed out that Chipman would need at least one Republican senator to defect to the Democrat side to secure confirmation.

Donald Trump Jr. has been among the strongest and most consistent voices against Chipman throughout the nomination/confirmation process:

For example, on July 9, 2021, Breitbart News observed Trump Jr. calling out Sens. Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Jon Tester (D-MT) for their refusal to state if they would support their constituents’ love for the Second Amendment or support Chipman’s gun control agenda. Trump Jr. made clear Manchin and Tester had to pick one or the other–the Second Amendment or Chipman; they could not choose both.

Four days later, on July 13, 2021, Trump Jr. doubled down on his efforts against Chipman by urging Democrat senators from red and purple states to oppose Chipman’s confirmation vote this week–and calling on the public to fight back as well by pressuring the senators to vote against him.

The NRA and National Shooting Sports Foundation have also fought long and hard against Chipman’s nomination/confirmation, as have Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and others.

Source: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/09/joe-biden-withdraw-david-chipman-nomination/

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: Biden to Withdraw David Chipman Nomination [Re: Finster] #7351303
09/09/21 12:58 PM
09/09/21 12:58 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Online content
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Online Content
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
All I can say is good. The question is how bad will the next nominee be.

Re: Biden to Withdraw David Chipman Nomination [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7351330
09/09/21 01:36 PM
09/09/21 01:36 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
All I can say is good. The question is how bad will the next nominee be.

x2

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Biden to Withdraw David Chipman Nomination [Re: Finster] #7351340
09/09/21 01:59 PM
09/09/21 01:59 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Old Joe will pick the dumbest one out of the collection of idiots they parade before him.

Last edited by Law Dog; 09/09/21 01:59 PM.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Biden to Withdraw David Chipman Nomination [Re: Finster] #7351365
09/09/21 02:43 PM
09/09/21 02:43 PM
Fairbanks, Alaska
Pete in Frbks Offline
trapper
Pete in Frbks  Offline
trapper

Fairbanks, Alaska
Good riddance.... for now.

Don't get to celebrating just yet though. Biden (or whomever is pulling his strings...) will stick Chipman somewhere he can wreak nearly as much havoc. It just won't require confirmation by Congress.

We have not heard the last of this anti-gun moon-bat.

Pete

Re: Biden to Withdraw David Chipman Nomination [Re: Finster] #7351394
09/09/21 03:29 PM
09/09/21 03:29 PM
Va. Lee Co.
D
Donnie H Offline
trapper
Donnie H  Offline
trapper
D

Va. Lee Co.