No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: ] #7356222
09/15/21 10:36 AM
09/15/21 10:36 AM
minnesota
M
mnsota Offline
trapper
mnsota  Offline
trapper
M

minnesota
Originally Posted by CaptGus
I think everyone is missing the parts were Trump is a crazy unhinged spoiled brat that was throwing a tantrum. What is wrong with you people? Anyone backing Trump now is a complete moron.

I like Trump. I don't think I'm a complete moron. smirk
I supported many of the policies he enacted despite all the obstacles thrown in front of him. His remain in Mexico policy in addition with building the wall was a well respected move and applauded by boots on the ground border agents. Biden threw that out promptly..bad move. No border-no nation.
The many lies the Dem and puppet media promoted over the years did this country no good service. It's only months after their lying that they are forced to retract many of those lies.
Just a few of the many: Russian collusion,the muslim ban,lafayette park incidence,tax cuts only for the rich,the recent lab leak theory.

Every President appoints cabinet members they later fire or regret having done so, Trump was no different. His biggest mistake was not realizing just how deep the swamp is.
I abhor Washington... DC ,it's stench and rot of corruption is obvious,an island of snakes and lizards.

The media buzz now is if Milley said what is reported. Funny the back and forth with the media pundits and yet I have not witnessed any of those reporters questioning the authors of the book.
Seems we ought a go directly to the accusing party...and get the facts, if that's possible with Woodward,..a product spawn of the above swamp.

Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: Saskfly] #7356237
09/15/21 11:03 AM
09/15/21 11:03 AM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
Originally Posted by Saskfly
Wait so the USA was going to attack China? If not what did he do that is punishable? He called his counter part and said hey we are not going to attack you.

If its true that there was no attack, then where is the crime, where even is the moral/ethical failing?

That he felt the need to do it at all is another matter.

You may not know that Milley instructed the National Command Authority to ignore any orders from Trump pertaining to nuclear weapons without involving him...Milley.
' Milley is subordinate to the CIC and in this instance he is jumping the chain of command and usurping authority of the president.

While that doesn't rise to the level of treason it is certainly a serious breach of the UCMJ and ........IMO..............smacks loudly of a coup................especially considering that Pelosi had earlier pushed Milley to eliminate Trump's access to the nuclear codes while he was still the sitting president.

Then lets also consider his decision to unilaterally abandon Bagram AFB in the middle of the night.... What does that say about Milley's decision making capabilities ?

At the least he needs to be gone and stripped of all rank, privileges, benefits and awards...just for starters.............IMO

Mean As Nails
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: warrior] #7356240
09/15/21 11:10 AM
09/15/21 11:10 AM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Online content
trapper
Dirt  Online Content
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
Maybe an Article 15. Two weeks extra duty buffing floors and painting the barracks,plus cleaning the latrines. Busted to Colonel.

Who is John Galt?
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: warrior] #7356245
09/15/21 11:16 AM
09/15/21 11:16 AM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
LOL !

Mean As Nails
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: ] #7356247
09/15/21 11:17 AM
09/15/21 11:17 AM
South Ga - Almost Florida
S
Swamp Wolf Online happy
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Online Happy
trapper
S

South Ga - Almost Florida
I think everyone is missing the parts were Trump is a crazy unhinged spoiled brat that was throwing a tantrum. What is wrong with you people? Anyone backing Trump now is a complete moron.

Wow! You are festering with Trump-Derangement Syndrome....even to the extent that you are OK with what Milley reportedly said/done, without any evidence that Trump did anything other than promote pride in America and try to put America first. Yeah...I know, I know....liberals/anti-Trumpers don't t need no stinkin' evidence....your hatred is enough evidence.

The fact that Milley, in his position, even discussed such as this with any foreign nation is flat wrong and he should be held accountable.

And Pelosi and her cronies are pushing the Jan 6th incident as a major threat to our nation. We are in serious trouble in this Country due to attitudes such as this and CaptGus's. God help us.

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: warrior] #7356269
09/15/21 11:41 AM
09/15/21 11:41 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Georgia
Devil's Advocate

Considering Dementia Joe's current state what if all this came out today but instead of Trump he was concerned about the current occupant of the White House?

As much as I despise the Sniffer in Chief and believe there is/was ample reason to believe he is fraudulently holding office it would still be insubordination of the highest level pushing into treasonous action.

[Linked Image]
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: warrior] #7356327
09/15/21 01:14 PM
09/15/21 01:14 PM
Alaska/Washington
D
Dragger Offline
trapper
Dragger  Offline
trapper
D

Alaska/Washington
Originally Posted by warrior
Devil's Advocate

Considering Dementia Joe's current state what if all this came out today but instead of Trump he was concerned about the current occupant of the White House?

As much as I despise the Sniffer in Chief and believe there is/was ample reason to believe he is fraudulently holding office it would still be insubordination of the highest level pushing into treasonous action.

Joe never got the nuclear football in the first place. They bought him a football at Walmart and painted some nice buttons on it.

A political machine is in charge.

Give an illegal alien a fish and he eats for a day. Deport him and you never have to feed him ever again!
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: warrior] #7356411
09/15/21 03:56 PM
09/15/21 03:56 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline
trapper
Finster  Offline
trapper

Fredonia, PA.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: warrior] #7356488
09/15/21 05:33 PM
09/15/21 05:33 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Why would miley be thinking Trump would attack china right before leaving office?

Maybe Trump knew they released covid as a means to steal the election and an act of war.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: white17] #7356552
09/15/21 06:59 PM
09/15/21 06:59 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Originally Posted by white17

While that doesn't rise to the level of treason it is certainly a serious breach of the UCMJ and ........IMO..............smacks loudly of a coup................especially considering that Pelosi had earlier pushed Milley to eliminate Trump's access to the nuclear codes while he was still the sitting president.

Then lets also consider his decision to unilaterally abandon Bagram AFB in the middle of the night.... What does that say about Milley's decision making capabilities ?

At the least he needs to be gone and stripped of all rank, privileges, benefits and awards...just for starters.............IMO

You are having a very mild day there buddy. Unless that after the starters comes the firing squad
grin

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: ] #7356555
09/15/21 07:02 PM
09/15/21 07:02 PM
Iowa
I
Iowagian Offline
trapper
Iowagian  Offline
trapper
I

Iowa

Screw(driver) you twinkle toes

Last edited by Iowagian; 09/15/21 07:54 PM. Reason: Keep it kid friendly.
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: warrior] #7356567
09/15/21 07:32 PM
09/15/21 07:32 PM
Oakland, MS
Drifter Offline
trapper
Drifter  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Insubordination at the very least and charge him under the UCMJ article 94.

Mark Milley did his best to make certain the elected president had no power. In early January, Woodward and Costa report, Milley called another meeting of senior officials at the National Military Command Center. He informed the group that they reported to him, not to the elected president of the United States. It was not a small claim. The National Military Command Center controls, among other things, the nuclear weapons inside the country's missile silos and onboard its nuclear submarines. Mark Milley was seizing personal control of America’s nuclear arsenal. He went around the room and demanded his officers submit to his authority, not the president. Milley told them to follow no order without consulting him first. According to Woodward and Costa, all of them agreed to this. Civilian control of the military was over. Mark Milley was in charge.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuc...on?test=31bbb506f9b56c24008322b296533ed1

The President can investigate the claims and find if there is probable cause to believe that General A is engaged in this conduct, and if so, can order the General's arrest. The General could be tried in a Court Martial for conduct in violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, but, treason is not a crime covered by the UCMJ. The applicable offense for a coup participant under the UCMJ would be Article 94:

ART. 94. MUTINY OR SEDITION
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who--

(1) with intent to usurp or override lawful military authority, refuses, in concert with any other person, to obey orders or otherwise do his duty or creates any violence or disturbance is guilty of mutiny;

(2) with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of lawful civil authority, creates, in concert with any other person, revolt, violence, or disturbance against that authority is guilty of sedition;

(3) fails to do his utmost to prevent and suppress a mutiny or sedition being committed in his presence, or fails to take all reasonable means to inform his superior commissioned officer or commanding officer of a mutiny or sedition which he knows or has reason to believe is taking place, is guilty of a failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition.

(b) A person who is found guilty of attempted mutiny, mutiny, sedition, or failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court- martial may direct.

Some individuals use statistics as a drunk man uses lamp-posts — for support rather than for illumination.

Andrew Lang (1844-1912) Scottish poet, novelist and literary critic

Life member NTA , and GA Trappers assoc .
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: Posco] #7356574
09/15/21 07:44 PM
09/15/21 07:44 PM
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan
Originally Posted by Posco
Just got another vacation over at FB for suggesting maybe Milley should hang. Uptight folks over there.

I'm on my fourth 30 day FB jail sentence. That after the 7 day and 3 day...lol The last two were on hunting and trapping pages, for using the word "killing" while talking about a wild animal.

you're only allowed so many sunrises... I aim to see every one of them!
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: ] #7356580
09/15/21 07:58 PM
09/15/21 07:58 PM
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan

Did you join the 330 club, using your head to test triggers?

you're only allowed so many sunrises... I aim to see every one of them!
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: Scuba1] #7356618
09/15/21 08:50 PM
09/15/21 08:50 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
Originally Posted by Scuba1
Originally Posted by white17

You are having a very mild day there buddy. Unless that after the starters comes the firing squad
grin

I will provide the blindfold gladly !!

Mean As Nails
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: warrior] #7356624
09/15/21 08:53 PM
09/15/21 08:53 PM
Oakland, MS
Drifter Offline
trapper
Drifter  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
I have some 45/70 300 grn loaded up I would donate.

Some individuals use statistics as a drunk man uses lamp-posts — for support rather than for illumination.

Andrew Lang (1844-1912) Scottish poet, novelist and literary critic

Life member NTA , and GA Trappers assoc .
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: Drifter] #7356630
09/15/21 09:04 PM
09/15/21 09:04 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
Originally Posted by Drifter
Insubordination at the very least and charge him under the UCMJ article 94.

Mark Milley did his best to make certain the elected president had no power. In early January, Woodward and Costa report, Milley called another meeting of senior officials at the National Military Command Center. He informed the group that they reported to him, not to the elected president of the United States. It was not a small claim. The National Military Command Center controls, among other things, the nuclear weapons inside the country's missile silos and onboard its nuclear submarines. Mark Milley was seizing personal control of America’s nuclear arsenal. He went around the room and demanded his officers submit to his authority, not the president. Milley told them to follow no order without consulting him first. According to Woodward and Costa, all of them agreed to this. Civilian control of the military was over. Mark Milley was in charge.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuc...on?test=31bbb506f9b56c24008322b296533ed1

The President can investigate the claims and find if there is probable cause to believe that General A is engaged in this conduct, and if so, can order the General's arrest. The General could be tried in a Court Martial for conduct in violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, but, treason is not a crime covered by the UCMJ. The applicable offense for a coup participant under the UCMJ would be Article 94:

ART. 94. MUTINY OR SEDITION
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who--

(1) with intent to usurp or override lawful military authority, refuses, in concert with any other person, to obey orders or otherwise do his duty or creates any violence or disturbance is guilty of mutiny;

(2) with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of lawful civil authority, creates, in concert with any other person, revolt, violence, or disturbance against that authority is guilty of sedition;

(3) fails to do his utmost to prevent and suppress a mutiny or sedition being committed in his presence, or fails to take all reasonable means to inform his superior commissioned officer or commanding officer of a mutiny or sedition which he knows or has reason to believe is taking place, is guilty of a failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition.

(b) A person who is found guilty of attempted mutiny, mutiny, sedition, or failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court- martial may direct.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and point out something I haven't heard mentioned.

Milley is not only subordinate to the president but also subordinate to the secretary of defense......another civilian. I'll go a step further and theorize that all military members of the national command authority, that were present, are equally guilty of conspiring with Milley to overthrow civilian command of the military.

Remember when Reagan was shot ? I can still hear the Democrats screaming about general Alexander Haig saying HE was in charge......implying that the vice president was not..................and they were right for once.

Double standards again.

Mean As Nails
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: warrior] #7356638
09/15/21 09:18 PM
09/15/21 09:18 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Pelosi needs hung right beside him, she was in on it.

(and if nothing becomes of it, the reason why)

Last edited by hippie; 09/15/21 09:19 PM.
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: warrior] #7356643
09/15/21 09:23 PM
09/15/21 09:23 PM
Arkansas
J
J Staton Online content
trapper
J Staton  Online Content
trapper
J

Arkansas
The shame of it all is nothing will happen.

James 1: 19-20
Re: BREAKING General Milley committed TREASON! [Re: warrior] #7356650
09/15/21 09:27 PM
09/15/21 09:27 PM
KY.usa
rex123 Online content
trapper
rex123  Online Content
trapper

KY.usa
I wish something would happen but that means the Republicans would have to do something besides talk and I don't see that happening. They want things to get worse so they can win elections and then be in charge of the swamp.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread