No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Would They Come to Our Aid [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7356433
09/15/21 04:22 PM
09/15/21 04:22 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Very interesting Pike River. Thanks for sharing! There's even a little Polish community down in south Texas named Kosciusko in his honor.

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Would They Come to Our Aid [Re: KeithC] #7356436
09/15/21 04:26 PM
09/15/21 04:26 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by KeithC
If the democrats take the US, most of the EU will celebrate. The EU is not the conservatives friends. They are our enemy.

Keith

That goes ditto for the UN as well.

I don't care how nice the hand soap smells, you should never walk out of the restroom sniffing your fingers.
Re: Would They Come to Our Aid [Re: Dirt] #7356445
09/15/21 04:38 PM
09/15/21 04:38 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Originally Posted by Dirt
You can't trust the Canadians. Look how they treated the first nations people.

"Remains of 215 Indigenous children were found at a former residential school in the province of British Columbia this week."

Avoid their public education system.

They are finding the same issues here lots of missing kids from boarding schools they cannot account for hundreds!

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Would They Come to Our Aid [Re: Trapper7] #7356446
09/15/21 04:39 PM
09/15/21 04:39 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Originally Posted by Trapper7
Originally Posted by KeithC
If the democrats take the US, most of the EU will celebrate. The EU is not the conservatives friends. They are our enemy.

Keith

That goes ditto for the UN as well.

Blue helmets make great targets!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Would They Come to Our Aid [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7356477
09/15/21 05:17 PM
09/15/21 05:17 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"

Some good insight on the thread. Appreciate it.

Sounds like a good battle with insurmountable odds is coming.

Biblical history tells us God loves those scenarios. Definitely exciting times!

-Goofy-
Re: Would They Come to Our Aid [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7356561
09/15/21 07:18 PM
09/15/21 07:18 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Some good insight on the thread. Appreciate it.

Sounds like a good battle with insurmountable odds is coming.

Biblical history tells us God loves those scenarios. Definitely exciting times!

I'm glad you made this thread Hobbie Trapper. I was reading the Bible early this morning and thinking about Simeon and Levi regarding the Dinah incident. I almost made a post about it, but decided not to to post it, so I am glad that you bring this up b/c it really makes me think of where we should stand? Is there a time for rage and reckoning in regards to being a follower of Jesus Christ? If so, where do we draw the line, and under what circumstances?

I can certainly relate to the rage of both Simeon and Levi, but were they wrong?........when is enough, ENOUGH?

Re: Would They Come to Our Aid [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7356590
09/15/21 08:13 PM
09/15/21 08:13 PM
Arkansas
J
J Staton Offline
trapper
J Staton  Offline
trapper
J

Arkansas
If, and that is a big if, we would be on our own.

James 1: 19-20
Re: Would They Come to Our Aid [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7356678
09/15/21 09:54 PM
09/15/21 09:54 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
The best armed County in the world we would figure it out pretty fast.

Jerry Herbst
Re: Would They Come to Our Aid [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7356680
09/15/21 09:57 PM
09/15/21 09:57 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
This post may get me banned forever; and I know I will take incredible flack for it, but it is what I think.........Look around!

This year's MTV video of the year is both dispicable and vile. So was last years. Take a look at the 2021 Met Gala photos and tell me this country has not fallen into complete wickedness. Worse, some or our representatives in Congress were there for the party. Ask yourselves, are my children better off today than they were 30 years ago? Our children and current college students see a bleak future and I don't blame them, because we have put our heads down and worked, while the World took control; and we said nothing! WE did not show up to vote, to school board meetings, to Commissioner's meetings, etc. And if we did vote, we did not fact check the fake SOBs we voted for and see if they actually did what they had promised! We were laxadazical and continued the go along-to-get-along mantra. WE did not call evil out in the congress, our towns, and even in our very children's classrooms. Now what do we have......? Our country is rotting from the inside out, our children are not only being killed by our problems we have allowed, but also taking their own lives. And here WE sit, wondering what in the gosh darn went wrong, when we were too busy trying to make a living that WE forgot the only thing that is worth working for.......our God, and our Children and their future!

The billionaires at Big Tech and Social Media, and also the mainstream news seem like they have total control over our thoughts, our actions, and our beliefs......Go against the dominant paradigm and see what happens. There are unaccounted for children all over this nation. Nobody knows or reports on where they have gone until they wind up in an unmarked grave like in Canada and SD. No one questions the cause of death, and it is reported for briefly and then just disappears.

Washington DC is dominated by symbols of gods and goddesses everywhere. The Washington Monument is no other than a phallic symbol IMO, and so is every single steeple on a so-called "church!"

J Staton, we may be on our own as far as governmental officials, the media, big tech, and social norms go, but I can promise you that WE will not be ALONE!
I'm sick of the arguments! This country was founded by Judeo/Christian Doctrine and I believe was whole-heartedly based on "Living by the Golden Rule" (Which does not include Wickedness by the Way)!

Now, I'm starting to think that our country may indeed be the Great (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman), or worse. We export everything vile and reprehensible to our own children and across the globe. We start wars and kill to continue our billion dollar war machine. We fund the world with weapons of destruction by selling it to our adversaries. If we can't sell it to them, then we just leave it to them free of charge, so they can start some other debacle.

Yes, I'm ticked off. But I do have hope!

Re: Would They Come to Our Aid [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7356749
09/15/21 11:12 PM
09/15/21 11:12 PM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
I have been saying for 20 years that in order for us to get our country back, things are going to have to get a lot worse before they can get better.
The current administration and Congress are playing into that hand right now.
We don't need any outside help. We need to wake up. Unfortunately the populous is too comfortable right now to do anything. That will change.

Re: Would They Come to Our Aid [Re: 52Carl] #7356759
09/15/21 11:31 PM
09/15/21 11:31 PM
New York border
Cragar Offline
trapper
Cragar  Offline
trapper

New York border
Originally Posted by 52Carl
I have been saying for 20 years that in order for us to get our country back, things are going to have to get a lot worse before they can get better.
The current administration and Congress are playing into that hand right now.
We don't need any outside help. We need to wake up. Unfortunately the populous is too comfortable right now to do anything. That will change.

" Do not interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake" - Sun Tzu. * Art of war *

NRA benefactor member
Re: Would They Come to Our Aid [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7356767
09/15/21 11:54 PM
09/15/21 11:54 PM
Waterville Minnesota
M
mudtracker Offline
trapper
mudtracker  Offline
trapper
M

Waterville Minnesota
I think we are on our own with the vultures and jackals waiting to pick the carcass.

WHO MADE THIS MESS ALL OVER MY FLOOR THE MUDTRACKER WAS HERE HE HE HE
Re: Would They Come to Our Aid [Re: Chancey] #7356808
09/16/21 05:53 AM
09/16/21 05:53 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by Chancey
This post may get me banned forever; and I know I will take incredible flack for it, but it is what I think.........Look around!

This year's MTV video of the year is both dispicable and vile. So was last years. Take a look at the 2021 Met Gala photos and tell me this country has not fallen into complete wickedness. Worse, some or our representatives in Congress were there for the party. Ask yourselves, are my children better off today than they were 30 years ago? Our children and current college students see a bleak future and I don't blame them, because we have put our heads down and worked, while the World took control; and we said nothing! WE did not show up to vote, to school board meetings, to Commissioner's meetings, etc. And if we did vote, we did not fact check the fake SOBs we voted for and see if they actually did what they had promised! We were laxadazical and continued the go along-to-get-along mantra. WE did not call evil out in the congress, our towns, and even in our very children's classrooms. Now what do we have......? Our country is rotting from the inside out, our children are not only being killed by our problems we have allowed, but also taking their own lives. And here WE sit, wondering what in the gosh darn went wrong, when we were too busy trying to make a living that WE forgot the only thing that is worth working for.......our God, and our Children and their future!

The billionaires at Big Tech and Social Media, and also the mainstream news seem like they have total control over our thoughts, our actions, and our beliefs......Go against the dominant paradigm and see what happens. There are unaccounted for children all over this nation. Nobody knows or reports on where they have gone until they wind up in an unmarked grave like in Canada and SD. No one questions the cause of death, and it is reported for briefly and then just disappears.

Washington DC is dominated by symbols of gods and goddesses everywhere. The Washington Monument is no other than a phallic symbol IMO, and so is every single steeple on a so-called "church!"

J Staton, we may be on our own as far as governmental officials, the media, big tech, and social norms go, but I can promise you that WE will not be ALONE!
I'm sick of the arguments! This country was founded by Judeo/Christian Doctrine and I believe was whole-heartedly based on "Living by the Golden Rule" (Which does not include Wickedness by the Way)!

Now, I'm starting to think that our country may indeed be the Great (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman), or worse. We export everything vile and reprehensible to our own children and across the globe. We start wars and kill to continue our billion dollar war machine. We fund the world with weapons of destruction by selling it to our adversaries. If we can't sell it to them, then we just leave it to them free of charge, so they can start some other debacle.

Yes, I'm ticked off. But I do have hope!

Don’t be ticked off, be strategic and calculating. Plan for the future.

-Goofy-
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread