No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Time to get to work. #7367764
09/30/21 02:22 AM
09/30/21 02:22 AM
Oregon
SpottedOwl Offline OP
trapper
SpottedOwl  Offline OP
trapper

Oregon
Got the last big splint brace jobber off today. New brace halfway up forearm. Doc gave the go ahead to use things as much as I can stand starting slow and easy. We were BSing and trapping came up, he gave me some gloves that will go over the brace. His last words, don’t do anything stupid, see you next week, I like this guy.

Not sure how much or hard I’ll be able to get after it this year. But tomorrow I’ll start in on getting the first half prepped and ready. 7 or 8 dozen this go’ round.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Owl

Spend time with your kids while THEY still have time

Your life is an occasion ..... Rise to it
Re: Time to get to work. [Re: SpottedOwl] #7367803
09/30/21 06:43 AM
09/30/21 06:43 AM
Kansas
Pawnee Offline
trapper
Pawnee  Offline
trapper

Kansas
Good luck. We are finally getting a rain after what seems like months. I may do the same today. First thing is to get my trap shed back in shape

Everything the left touches it destroys
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread