No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Roll TIDE !! [Re: jbyrd63] #7371040
10/04/21 11:32 AM
10/04/21 11:32 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
A&M was pretty decent last year if I remember right.

Re: Roll TIDE !! [Re: hippie] #7371044
10/04/21 11:34 AM
10/04/21 11:34 AM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Originally Posted by hippie
A&M was pretty decent last year if I remember right.

They probably won't look very decent next week, lmao

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Roll TIDE !! [Re: jbyrd63] #7371047
10/04/21 11:38 AM
10/04/21 11:38 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Probably not if they're losing to Arkansas. whistle

grin

Re: Roll TIDE !! [Re: jbyrd63] #7371061
10/04/21 11:57 AM
10/04/21 11:57 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
The media game. Under dog gets new coach for a honeymoon story of hope immediately takes out both Texas teams, media darlings both, then faces the juggernaut known as Georgia. Spin the story for clicks and ad dollars.

Similar spin on former Saban reform school coach taking over at Ole Miss.

[Linked Image]
Re: Roll TIDE !! [Re: bass10] #7371373
10/04/21 05:59 PM
10/04/21 05:59 PM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline OP
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline OP
trapper
J

Ky
Originally Posted by bass10
Anybody else ever wonder why they find themselves trying to have a normal conversation with a complete, obnoxious jack arse? I really need to give it up my time is better spent conversing with normal, intelligent people. Why do some people go thru life being argumentative and obnoxious? Then they call out other people as being rude, are you kidding me? I'd think if I met this jackarse at a boat ramp I'd be more than rude to him, it'd end ugly. But in the end thats who they are and they aren't smart enough to know its them, actually feel sorry for them, no way to go thru life.

NOW NOW IF you are talking about me IT would not be good for whom ever started it . Because I have too good of a manner to go looking to be like the millions coming to the boat ramp so I would not start it . But with that said I'm too old for a butt whipping and to smart and capable to get one !!! This is KY we carry and we know how to protect what's ours and ourselves.
What truth strike a nerve with you !!!! What if anything I"ve posted in this thread isn't true. ONLY reason the big 10 has 4 in top 10 is they haven't preyed on each other like the teams of the SEC. But after the next 3-5 weeks when the rank ones play each other get back to me !!

Re: Roll TIDE !! [Re: jbyrd63] #7371380
10/04/21 06:11 PM
10/04/21 06:11 PM
AR
P
Preacherman Les Offline
trapper
Preacherman Les  Offline
trapper
P

AR
There are four levels of college football for the past decade or so.
1) Elite level Champions: doing it on their own = Alabama
2) Very good: excellent but need some breaks= Georgia, Oklahoma, Clemson, Ohio State, and a team or three from level 3 each year.
3) Good: underdogs who can provide some good games & surprises to shake things up= the Oregons, Texas A&M's, Notre Dame, Penn State, Auburns & such. This year you could stick Arkansas in this pack which is basically the teams who move up & down, in & out of the top 20. Some consistently, some (like Arkansas) cyclically. A few of these teams will move to 2nd level each year, and a few will drop down to the "everybody else" level
4) Everybody else: from top to bottom. Some will have really good seasons, beat a team above their level and get into the top 20, be competitve against a few more but unable to consistently be a top-20 team.
I am not an Alabama fan, but its just the reality. I am glad, however, that my happiness does not depend on Alabama losing or I wouldn't be happy very often. I also realize Kirby would like to present his program as Alabama level, but he's not there. Maybe this year he can finally beat Papa Saban. The simple rule is: it's Alabama & all the rest.

Re: Roll TIDE !! [Re: Preacherman Les] #7371462
10/04/21 08:00 PM
10/04/21 08:00 PM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline OP
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline OP
trapper
J

Ky
Originally Posted by Preacherman Les
2) Very good: excellent but need some breaks= Georgia, Oklahoma, Clemson, Ohio State, and a team or three from level 3 each year.
3) Good: underdogs who can provide some good games & surprises to shake things up= the Oregons, Texas A&M's, Notre Dame, Penn State, Auburns & such. This year you could stick Arkansas in this pack which is basically the teams who move up & down, in & out of the top 20. Some consistently, some (like Arkansas) cyclically. A few of these teams will move to 2nd level each year, and a few will drop down to the "everybody else" level
4) Everybody else: from top to bottom. Some will have really good seasons, beat a team above their level and get into the top 20, be competitve against a few more but unable to consistently be a top-20 team.
I am not an Alabama fan, but its just the reality. I am glad, however, that my happiness does not depend on Alabama losing or I wouldn't be happy very often. I also realize Kirby would like to present his program as Alabama level, but he's not there. Maybe this year he can finally beat Papa Saban. The simple rule is: it's Alabama & all the rest.

Best analogy I've seen by anyone on todays college programs.
Thanks for posting.

Re: Roll TIDE !! [Re: warrior] #7371466
10/04/21 08:07 PM
10/04/21 08:07 PM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline OP
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline OP
trapper
J

Ky
Originally Posted by warrior

LMAO

Re: Roll TIDE !! [Re: jbyrd63] #7371808
10/05/21 09:03 AM
10/05/21 09:03 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Originally Posted by Preacherman Les

Best analogy I've seen by anyone on todays college programs.
Thanks for posting.

Agree.

The top teams need to play each other more through the year instead of games where ya just wonder if they'll cover the spread. Boring football at best the way it is now.

Re: Roll TIDE !! [Re: jbyrd63] #7371836
10/05/21 09:48 AM
10/05/21 09:48 AM
IA
T
teepee2 Offline
trapper
teepee2  Offline
trapper
T

IA
I guess that little clip says everything, there only two teams in the SEC that are worth a hoot laugh GO HAWKS.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread