No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Posting trail cam pics before you kill the deer [Re: Mark K] #7372811
10/06/21 12:45 PM
10/06/21 12:45 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
To me it is right up there with prepping for the "hit the fan" scenarios and then going on TV to show the world what you stock, where your cache is, and telling them your plan to defend it. Also, anyone living on an isolated acreage and posting real time updates letting anyone know you and the whole family are stuck in an airport and not home.

That being said, if I found someone following me over the hill or scouting out my stands or blinds I would be the kind of guy to "introduce" myself LOL

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Posting trail cam pics before you kill the deer [Re: Mark K] #7372845
10/06/21 01:20 PM
10/06/21 01:20 PM
St. Croix County, Wisconsin
T
ToTheWoods Offline
trapper
ToTheWoods  Offline
trapper
T

St. Croix County, Wisconsin
Never post my pics anywhere. I'll send a few to some friends or relatives once in a while. Otherwise they are only shared with my hunting party or a couple other people I collaborate with. I did have a guy sneak a peek over my shoulder at the tavern while showing a few trailcam pics to my dad and son. The next weekend he followed me to where I headed into the woods. I noticed him in there every weekend of bow season after that. Luckily I was only going in to pull a camera that hadn't gotten anything worth anything on it for more than 2 months. I might have made him believe I was still hunting there by parking my truck there on the mornings I hunting for more than a month and catching a ride with my son to my primary stand. Only coming back to get it well after dark most days. The last day I did this I left hair and blood on the ground where I parked. A few weeks later I saw this guy again and he asked if I got the one I was after. I said "You tell me"

Re: Posting trail cam pics before you kill the deer [Re: Mark K] #7373043
10/06/21 05:58 PM
10/06/21 05:58 PM
centrel PA
Kevin Colpetzer Offline
trapper
Kevin Colpetzer  Offline
trapper

centrel PA
[Linked Image]

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread