No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Mandate stay, issued by federal court #7398452
11/06/21 08:23 PM
11/06/21 08:23 PM
Oregon
SpottedOwl Offline OP
trapper
SpottedOwl  Offline OP
trapper

Oregon
Mandate is on hold.

Owl

Spend time with your kids while THEY still have time

Your life is an occasion ..... Rise to it
Re: Mandate stay, issued by federal court [Re: SpottedOwl] #7398466
11/06/21 08:30 PM
11/06/21 08:30 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
He is like Obomber he thinks he is some kinda king that can ignore the constitution and I hope this is just the first of many times the courts will put him in his place

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Mandate stay, issued by federal court [Re: SpottedOwl] #7398471
11/06/21 08:33 PM
11/06/21 08:33 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
It ain't Biden steering the horse. He don't even know where he is.

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Mandate stay, issued by federal court [Re: SpottedOwl] #7398476
11/06/21 08:41 PM
11/06/21 08:41 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Its the damage they knowingly do until it gets thru the courts that's wrong, with no consequences.

Re: Mandate stay, issued by federal court [Re: SpottedOwl] #7398519
11/06/21 09:23 PM
11/06/21 09:23 PM
ND
M
MJM Offline
trapper
MJM  Offline
trapper
M

ND
NEW ORLEANS, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – The U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals has granted an Emergency Stay on the enforcement of President Biden’s federal vaccine mandate after Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry on Friday filed a lawsuit to stop the mandate.

The Biden Administration mandated all employees of businesses that employ 100 or more workers be vaccinated. They believe increasing the amount of the population vaccinated would be the quickest way to end the pandemic. More than 750,000 people have died of COVID-19 in the United States.

The Petition for Review of Occupational Safety and Health Administration Emergency Temporary Standard went before U.S. Fifth Circuit Judges Jones, Duncan, and Engelhardt, who issued the emergency order “pending expedited judicial review.”

Landry files lawsuit over COVID-19 vaccine mandate
Filed Friday by Louisiana Secretary of State Jeff Landry, the lawsuit claims the mandate exceeds the administration’s legal authority and conflicts with the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and with the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

“Because the petitions give cause to believe there are grave statutory and constitutional issues with the Mandate, the Mandate is hereby STAYED pending further action by this court.”

27 states have filed lawsuits in several circuits to challenge the rule. However, the Biden administration asserts that safety rules take precedence over state laws and it will withstand any challenges brought against it in court. Violations include penalties of nearly $14,000.

The Court, however, did not publish today’s opinion, and the order addressed only the emergency order.

The order requires the federal government to respond to the lawsuit by 5 p.m. Monday, and that Landry file any reply by 5 p.m. Tuesday.

"Not Really, Not Really"
Mark J Monti
"MJM you're a jerk."
Re: Mandate stay, issued by federal court [Re: SpottedOwl] #7398562
11/06/21 10:28 PM
11/06/21 10:28 PM
NC
B
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper
bowhunter27295  Offline
trapper
B

NC
I have a friend who works in a federal capacity who was warned his life would be a living hades if he did not get the jabs. With his head hung low and his anger on high he took the jabs. A few weeks later he asked about the mandate in his workplace and the hades it was gonna be as he wasn't seeing it amongst coworkers. He was informed there was enough compliance that there wouldn't be the draconian enforcement that was threatened. I can honestly not imagine how mad he was. Said he didn't speak at work for three days.

Ice cream joey and his merry band of fools are simply shaking their index finger at you and yelling you better get your shot. They know they have no teeth and they know it will devastate the work world. THEY ARE BLUFFING!!!! Don't believe the false threats and mandates. It is all a ruse.

If you want to get the jab, get it. If you don't, don't. If you want to wear a mask, wear one. If not don't.

If this pandemic is so flipping deadly and dangerous, why in the world are they pushing the mandate out to January 4. That is two months from now. 64 FLIPPING DAYS!!! Those two months will include Veterans day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. All those events with close contact with people. If it is killing all the people we are told it is killing then we need to have a mandate now.

Kind of makes a person scratch their head, doesn't it?

How many lies will people believe before they realize their own idiocy?
Re: Mandate stay, issued by federal court [Re: Gary Benson] #7398571
11/06/21 10:42 PM
11/06/21 10:42 PM
Iowa
C
CTRAPS Offline
trapper
CTRAPS  Offline
trapper
C

Iowa
Originally Posted by Gary Benson
It ain't Biden steering the horse. He don't even know where he is.

He's still wondering why his dead dog doesn't show up when he hollers for it.

Life Member: ITA, IBA & NRA. Member of SA, FTA & NTA
Re: Mandate stay, issued by federal court [Re: bowhunter27295] #7398611
11/06/21 11:43 PM
11/06/21 11:43 PM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
I have a friend who works in a federal capacity who was warned his life would be a living hades if he did not get the jabs. With his head hung low and his anger on high he took the jabs. A few weeks later he asked about the mandate in his workplace and the hades it was gonna be as he wasn't seeing it amongst coworkers. He was informed there was enough compliance that there wouldn't be the draconian enforcement that was threatened. I can honestly not imagine how mad he was. Said he didn't speak at work for three days.

Ice cream joey and his merry band of fools are simply shaking their index finger at you and yelling you better get your shot. They know they have no teeth and they know it will devastate the work world. THEY ARE BLUFFING!!!! Don't believe the false threats and mandates. It is all a ruse.

If you want to get the jab, get it. If you don't, don't. If you want to wear a mask, wear one. If not don't.

If this pandemic is so flipping deadly and dangerous, why in the world are they pushing the mandate out to January 4. That is two months from now. 64 FLIPPING DAYS!!! Those two months will include Veterans day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. All those events with close contact with people. If it is killing all the people we are told it is killing then we need to have a mandate now.

Kind of makes a person scratch their head, doesn't it?

I actually find this pretty funny. What you get for being a sheep.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Mandate stay, issued by federal court [Re: SpottedOwl] #7398626
11/07/21 12:07 AM
11/07/21 12:07 AM
NC
B
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper
bowhunter27295  Offline
trapper
B

NC
I kind of suspected this ^ was the case but after they strong armed him into getting the jab and then backed down, that was all I needed to know.

He took the jab because he was basically threatened with Hades if he didn't. In his capacity, it would have been hades based on the threat.

He wasn't a sheep. I can promise you that. If you don't know what he was threatened with, it leaves a gap between your understanding and fact.

How many lies will people believe before they realize their own idiocy?
Re: Mandate stay, issued by federal court [Re: bowhunter27295] #7398630
11/07/21 12:17 AM
11/07/21 12:17 AM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
I kind of suspected this ^ was the case but after they strong armed him into getting the jab and then backed down, that was all I needed to know.

He took the jab because he was basically threatened with Hades if he didn't. In his capacity, it would have been hades based on the threat.

He wasn't a sheep. I can promise you that. If you don't know what he was threatened with, it leaves a gap between your understanding and fact.

What could they possibly threatened him with other than the loss of his job?

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread