No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Saber tooth drag with DP help #7407444
11/17/21 10:40 AM
11/17/21 10:40 AM
Somerset Pennsylvania
F
FarmerDan Offline OP
trapper
FarmerDan  Offline OP
trapper
F

Somerset Pennsylvania
Anybody use the sabertooth drags with the dp stabilizer welded on. I remember seeing this setup somewhere but can't remember where. My concern is the the stabilizer will stop the drag from hanging up on that side. Anybody do this and have that issue?

Thanks for any help!

Re: Saber tooth drag with DP help [Re: FarmerDan] #7407694
11/17/21 05:04 PM
11/17/21 05:04 PM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
You probably saw that on Locklears trapping series on YouTube,think it was episode 4

Personally I didnt like the idea of the bracket because of what you said. Never really hand muck of a problem just stabbing my trap in the ground. I did have a really cold year q bout two seasons back and I just carried a drill to zip in a hole for my traps stabilizer

Re: Saber tooth drag with DP help [Re: FarmerDan] #7407723
11/17/21 06:11 PM
11/17/21 06:11 PM
Rodney,Ohio
SNIPERBBB Offline
trapper
SNIPERBBB  Offline
trapper

Rodney,Ohio
I prewrap them most of the time, really dont have many spots where i have to use rhe brackets but i keep them on the drags just in case.

As for tbe bracket interfering with the drag, it will flip back over

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread