No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Re: Michigan high school shootings [Re: Nittany Lion] #7423658
12/06/21 12:31 PM
12/06/21 12:31 PM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
Oh PF, I attempted to be cordial, even wished you a good trapping season. The idea of me being indoctrinated more than you is absolutely hilarious. grin You actually think you’ll need your guns against your own govt. lol
What do you think actually occurred in Australia? You think they came and just took every single gun? Tyranny didn’t arrive. They still hunt too their hearts content, are still crocodile Dundee wannabes, they weren’t invaded, mass killings stopped, gun violence in general fell to almost unimaginable numbers and legislators started working together. Sounds terrible. crazy

Trapset, envy, of course, that I can’t trap ugly coyotes and raccoons, that launching a boat many places doesn’t cost me a fee, that I can’t pay to access good river fishing locations, that world class big game hunting doesn’t cost me lease money, or that I don’t have to fight crowds on public ground. I’m envious that firewood at a campground doesn’t cost me money, that despite my grandpa driving tank in WW2, I haven’t been groomed to feed the war machine, that world class fishing opportunities that are at my door don’t cost me more I’m envious that getting cancer may cost me my home, that if my kids choose post secondary education that the costs aren’t outrageous, or that someone may burn my town down in anger. Yep, green with envy

Last edited by rvsask; 12/06/21 12:51 PM.
Re: Michigan high school shootings [Re: Nittany Lion] #7423667
12/06/21 12:46 PM
12/06/21 12:46 PM
IA
T
teepee2 Offline
trapper
teepee2  Offline
trapper
T

IA
Well it looks that we might go to war with Canada before China or Russia laugh I don't think it is the fault of our gun laws, gun safety, or even gun free zones. My question is what in Gods name makes a kid think he can solve any of his problems by shooting up his school.

Re: Michigan high school shootings [Re: Nittany Lion] #7423675
12/06/21 12:59 PM
12/06/21 12:59 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
He was possibly being bullied by rich kids that were untouchable....like the liberals who are unaccountable for their actions.

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Michigan high school shootings [Re: teepee2] #7423677
12/06/21 01:01 PM
12/06/21 01:01 PM
U.P. Michigan
Spade Offline
trapper
Spade  Offline
trapper

U.P. Michigan
Originally Posted by teepee2
Well it looks that we might go to war with Canada before China or Russia laugh I don't think it is the fault of our gun laws, gun safety, or even gun free zones. My question is what in Gods name makes a kid think he can solve any of his problems by shooting up his school.

Maybe it is crap like this; (Newsweek) Teacher Suspended After Allegedly Saying Oxford High Shooter Should Have Created Distraction
BY FATMA KHALED ON 12/5/21 AT 10:16 AM EST

A teacher has been suspended from Hopkins High School in Michigan after allegedly speaking with students about the distraction the Oxford High School shooter should have created "to kill the people that he would need to."

24 years Army Medical Corps

I only want to be known as:

A great husband, a good trapper, and a great steward of the land.
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread