No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: I knew what was coming [Re: foxkidd44] #7429561
12/12/21 02:49 PM
12/12/21 02:49 PM
New Hampshire
N
Nessmuck Offline
trapper
Nessmuck  Offline
trapper
N

New Hampshire
Foxxkid might have the Covid ….best get the infusion to snap you out of it.

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
Re: I knew what was coming [Re: foxkidd44] #7429564
12/12/21 02:53 PM
12/12/21 02:53 PM
Oregon 66
bfflobo Offline
trapper
bfflobo  Offline
trapper

Oregon 66
Fox kid44, I believe you and somewhat understand.
I have had thoughts like this also. Seems more in younger years. Some bad, some good, some just out comes in life. Nothing to do with God or Bible I don't believe. Thumpers seem to turn everything that way to try and prove their beliefs, what they have been told, or what they are hoping for.
I have generally kept thing to myself or close family. Thank you for explaining your experience. There seems to be invisible energies very close to us at times.

Clean traps,tight lines,straight shooting
http://i.imgur.com/3sawxE9m.jpg
Re: I knew what was coming [Re: foxkidd44] #7429659
12/12/21 04:56 PM
12/12/21 04:56 PM
mo.
N
nate Offline
trapper
nate  Offline
trapper
N

mo.
I was w/ some kids riding around one afternoon,all oof a a sudden a vision come to me of one of us in a coffin, he went to leave later that day and I tried to stop him, but was unsusesfull, he was killed by another driver that night. I really could care less if any one believes it or not but it's the honest truth that was 40 Years and 98 days ago, you guys that doubt foxxkid, arr a very sad bunch.

Re: I knew what was coming [Re: Nessmuck] #7430188
12/13/21 08:36 AM
12/13/21 08:36 AM
Illinois
foxkidd44 Offline OP
trapper
foxkidd44  Offline OP
trapper

Illinois
Originally Posted by Nessmuck

I wish it was a covid, fever induced craziness,,,, because then the dreams would eventually go away. I don’t like them,,,, and I feel it’s a curse. I’ve had dreams ever since I can remember… why do I have them when I can’t do a thing about it. I don’t know if they come from god,, mystic powrs of the universe,,, or whatever… I just wish they would go away and leave me alone.

Stand by your principles, Stand by your guns, and victory complete and permanent is sure at last.
Abraham Lincoln
Re: I knew what was coming [Re: foxkidd44] #7430210
12/13/21 09:02 AM
12/13/21 09:02 AM
Darke County Ohio
B
Big Dave Offline
trapper
Big Dave  Offline
trapper
B

Darke County Ohio
Originally Posted by foxkidd44
Originally Posted by Nessmuck

I wish it was a covid, fever induced craziness,,,, because then the dreams would eventually go away. I don’t like them,,,, and I feel it’s a curse. I’ve had dreams ever since I can remember… why do I have them when I can’t do a thing about it. I don’t know if they come from god,, mystic powrs of the universe,,, or whatever… I just wish they would go away and leave me alone.

My wife gets the same dreams. Examples daughters friend Cody passed away in high school. This young lady came to my wife and said tell Megan its ok to keep what she took from my room. At funeral the wife saw Megan and told her what Cody had said. She went white as a ghost. Seems she had taken a bracelet to wear for the funeral.
Another time her dad came to her. Said tell her brother to check the tires on the grain semi. She told him the next day but he had already had a blowout that morning hauling a load to the bean mill.

Coincidence maybe but awful hard to dismiss.

Dave Muir
Ohio State Trappers Association Vice President

http://www.ohiostatetrapper.org/
Re: I knew what was coming [Re: foxkidd44] #7430213
12/13/21 09:10 AM
12/13/21 09:10 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
They may not be happening to just you but a number of others in the country or world for that matter. Prayers from a collective as such could be all that is necessary to push off the pending tragedy or at least spare the lives in its path.

The key was in the vision/dream, you probably missed it focusing on the destruction. When the next one comes, look for the deliverance more than the destruction.

-Goofy-
Re: I knew what was coming [Re: foxkidd44] #7430275
12/13/21 11:09 AM
12/13/21 11:09 AM
Nebraska
WadeRyan Offline
trapper
WadeRyan  Offline
trapper

Nebraska
Me too, I also knew it was going to flurry some snow about three days in advance. I could feel it. The snow came and I feel well.

Follow me on YouTube if you’re bored

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Ulx1woYMmCN3IPLB0wwFw

Re: I knew what was coming [Re: foxkidd44] #7430276
12/13/21 11:13 AM
12/13/21 11:13 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Interesting thread and thanks for the post foxkidd44.

Justin Martyr, an early church father who was put to death for his faith, wrote words that are helpful to all of us as believers;
"Healthy, constructive discussion, debate, and give and take are helpful and should be encouraged, but attacking, mocking and questioning the intelligence of spirituality of those who disagree with us are always wrong. We must not allow our egos and pride to get the best of us. We must hold to our prophetic views with the spirit of the Lord Jesus, who is Himself the heart of prophecy."

Blessings,
Mark

Re: I knew what was coming [Re: foxkidd44] #7430284
12/13/21 11:25 AM
12/13/21 11:25 AM
USA MN
Snowpa Offline
trapper
Snowpa  Offline
trapper

USA MN
I have had the same dream for 25 years and its a war or an attack in this country 'I was putting wife and kids in a Semi trailer and the surrounding area as far as I could see was a fire guess what's in my back yard now a storage 45 ft semi trailer

Never Confuse Stupid With Crazy
Re: I knew what was coming [Re: ] #7430288
12/13/21 11:35 AM
12/13/21 11:35 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by bleeohio
Acts 2:17 in the end days God will pour out the spirit and young men and woman will prophecies and the young men will see visions and the old men will dream dreams.

For me, I can't remember very many details of a dream but I can remember everything about a vision. So I believe that it happens more often than we know. To the op, try writing them down as they happen. You'll be surprised at how they weave together.

As a dispensationalist, we believe that Israel is not the Church and vice versa.
And that we are living in the "Last Days," (the time between the 1st and 2nd Advents (coming)) where since Acts 2 until the time Jesus returns, believers are being gathered.
This current "Church Age" is the mystery discussed as being "not yet revealed" (by God) in Ephesians 3.
So, the OT prophets, often blended the 2 comings of Christ, sometimes even in one verse (Zech 9:9, Joel 2:28-32), known as prophetic skips....

but the "Last Days" in the OT for Israel (not the Church) begins at the start of the Tribulation (after the Rapture) and ends with Jesus returning the 2nd time and established His millennium Kingdom (Deut 4:30; Her 30:24; Ezek 38:8).

The Church Age Last Days (1 Tim 4:1; Jas 5:3) began at the first coming of Jesus and ends with the Rapture.

Oh and since all prophecy has been fulfilled to usher in the "last hour" of the "last days" Christ could come at any time.
It is that hope believers confess every time we eat the bread and drink the cup.

Merry Christmas!
Blessed are all of us and our families who live in the Age of the Church!

Blessings,
Mark

Re: I knew what was coming [Re: foxkidd44] #7430376
12/13/21 02:14 PM
12/13/21 02:14 PM
S/W Mich.
Dillrod Online content
trapper
Dillrod  Online Content
trapper

S/W Mich.
Who Knows ??

Possibly you were sent these dreams to encourage you to speak of them on this forum.
Once again many would ask why ?
Possibly it opened a chance for some to witness.
Once again why ?
Possibly it speaks to the lost among us ?
We all know why god does this.
I think a person could find comfort in that .

Just a thought Foxkidd44

Blessings to you and your family this holiday season

Last edited by Dillrod; 12/13/21 02:15 PM.

"Some Domestication Required "

Re: I knew what was coming [Re: foxkidd44] #7430465
12/13/21 04:20 PM
12/13/21 04:20 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
FWIW2U: An Old man and his wife were blown out of their house into a field by a Tornado here near Defiance, Mo. She died from her injuries.

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Re: I knew what was coming [Re: Dillrod] #7430518
12/13/21 05:13 PM
12/13/21 05:13 PM
Illinois
foxkidd44 Offline OP
trapper
foxkidd44  Offline OP
trapper

Illinois
Originally Posted by Dillrod
Who Knows ??

Possibly you were sent these dreams to encourage you to speak of them on this forum.
Once again many would ask why ?
Possibly it opened a chance for some to witness.
Once again why ?
Possibly it speaks to the lost among us ?
We all know why god does this.
I think a person could find comfort in that .

Just a thought Foxkidd44

Blessings to you and your family this holiday season

ty sir,,,, maybe you might be right,,,

Stand by your principles, Stand by your guns, and victory complete and permanent is sure at last.
Abraham Lincoln
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread