No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Boot lickers #7433917
12/17/21 09:33 AM
12/17/21 09:33 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline OP
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline OP
trapper
P

Indiana
Seems to be a lot of folks that spout freedom and pound that constitution untill you know it takes thinking power.

They want double standerds and cant seem to figure out that once a law is passed it creeps and the target and those effected tend to change and be used for thing they were not intended.

Well its the law, im just doing my job. I guess we get the goverment we ask for. Sad then people xomplain about the mess they asked for effectes them.

Better not point this stuff out it may hurt someones feelings. Better get to yout safe space.

What a sad lot we have become begging for the chains and not able to think and see how we put them on ourself.

Who will inforce the laws the left push once the cops have been defunded? They cant conect the problem.

How about the-
I support the thin blue line sticker on one side of the truck with a come and take it sticker on the other. Yet cant connect who exactely will be coming to take it.

Its the law i just inforce it. Most cops are great like the rest of the population there are a few bad ones. Its a crazy hard job i would not want. But come on people wake up. First fellons cant have a gun then minor offences. Now just becuse someone make a claim you can be red flaged. But just doing my job or its ok as long as its some one else.

If a crook is safe to be let out and walk the street they have done their time. Then they have the same right to defend themself as you. If they are not safe to be trusted with that most basic right they should not be let out to walk the street. Started off sounding om for most peopls but now we have red flag laws.

Sad sad state we are in and few even see it.

Last edited by Providence Farm; 12/17/21 09:36 AM.
Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7433957
12/17/21 10:37 AM
12/17/21 10:37 AM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
while the Lattee liberals spout catchy slogans that do nothing and lead to a continuation of the same issue

#books not bullets

the other side does the same thing as you point out

spout catchy slogans without really doing anything

Mostly they are both just cheering and holding up signs that mostly say hooray for our side

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7434044
12/17/21 01:14 PM
12/17/21 01:14 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Cops today are nothing like what the majority of cops were like years ago....I do not trust any cop today and I am a law abiding person.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7434046
12/17/21 01:16 PM
12/17/21 01:16 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
USA is fairly low on the freedom index compared to a lot of other countries.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Boot lickers [Re: Boco] #7434084
12/17/21 02:02 PM
12/17/21 02:02 PM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny
Originally Posted by Boco

Your Man Queen let them quarantine hostages free yet Bozo? Haaaahahaaaa Pakistanada

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: Boot lickers [Re: Boco] #7434092
12/17/21 02:13 PM
12/17/21 02:13 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin

I hear that , but I seldom see it actually backed up with where it is and what a person can do there legally that they can not here.

do you have examples of such places and their added freedoms.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7434094
12/17/21 02:14 PM
12/17/21 02:14 PM
New York
Camohoyt340 Offline
trapper
Camohoyt340  Offline
trapper

New York
Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Seems to be a lot of folks that spout freedom and pound that constitution untill you know it takes thinking power.

They want double standerds and cant seem to figure out that once a law is passed it creeps and the target and those effected tend to change and be used for thing they were not intended.

Well its the law, im just doing my job. I guess we get the goverment we ask for. Sad then people xomplain about the mess they asked for effectes them.

Better not point this stuff out it may hurt someones feelings. Better get to yout safe space.

What a sad lot we have become begging for the chains and not able to think and see how we put them on ourself.

Who will inforce the laws the left push once the cops have been defunded? They cant conect the problem.

How about the-
I support the thin blue line sticker on one side of the truck with a come and take it sticker on the other. Yet cant connect who exactely will be coming to take it.

Its the law i just inforce it. Most cops are great like the rest of the population there are a few bad ones. Its a crazy hard job i would not want. But come on people wake up. First fellons cant have a gun then minor offences. Now just becuse someone make a claim you can be red flaged. But just doing my job or its ok as long as its some one else.

If a crook is safe to be let out and walk the street they have done their time. Then they have the same right to defend themself as you. If they are not safe to be trusted with that most basic right they should not be let out to walk the street. Started off sounding om for most peopls but now we have red flag laws.

I agree with most of this. I’d just like to add that to me, the whole culture around the 2nd amendment has become a commercialized, consumer heck hole. You are allowed to go anywhere and advocate for the 2nd amendment and you are allowed to buy as many guns and gun related items you want. You 100% have a right to bear arms but as soon as you use that weapon to defend yourself, you will spend your life in jail.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Camohoyt340] #7434108
12/17/21 02:23 PM
12/17/21 02:23 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Camohoyt340
Originally Posted by Providence Farm

How about the-

I agree with most of this. I’d just like to add that to me, the whole culture around the 2nd amendment has become a commercialized, consumer heck hole. You are allowed to go anywhere and advocate for the 2nd amendment and you are allowed to buy as many guns and gun related items you want. You 100% have a right to bear arms but as soon as you use that weapon to defend yourself, you will spend your life in jail.

that is what the media wants you to believe , but there are a lot of people who defend them selves every year that never face a single charge.
and those are just the people who actually had to fire the gun , a lot of bad guys do take off on the draw. now civil suits are an issue but not even everyone gets hit with one of those.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7434136
12/17/21 03:10 PM
12/17/21 03:10 PM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK
Kyle Rittenhouse used a weapon 3 times in a very short period of time and was acquitted on all charges. Rightfully so.

formerly posting as white dog
Re: Boot lickers [Re: FairbanksLS] #7434149
12/17/21 03:36 PM
12/17/21 03:36 PM
Indiana
P
trapper
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by white dog
Kyle Rittenhouse used a weapon 3 times in a very short period of time and was acquitted on all charges. Rightfully so.

And look at what he had to go through. He should be rich when his lawyers gets done.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7434250
12/17/21 06:25 PM
12/17/21 06:25 PM
Eau Claire Wi
Trap Setter Offline
trapper
Trap Setter  Offline
trapper

Eau Claire Wi
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

I hear that , but I seldom see it actually backed up with where it is and what a person can do there legally that they can not here.

do you have examples of such places and their added freedoms.

*crickets, Boco has left the thread* laugh

Life sure is tough when you don't learn from the mistakes of others.
Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7434414
12/17/21 09:05 PM
12/17/21 09:05 PM
Wi.
D
Diggerman Offline
trapper
Diggerman  Offline
trapper
D

Wi.
As A leo, did you NOT take an oath? Did that oath contain "upholding the Constitution"? You do not, and can not enforce wanna be laws that go directly against the Constitution. IE, red flag laws.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7434541
12/17/21 10:58 PM
12/17/21 10:58 PM
Suffolk new york
M
Miley Offline
trapper
Miley  Offline
trapper
M

Suffolk new york
Remember when the call goes out to seize your guns, lock you up for not wearing a mask, lose your job because u didn’t get the jab. The people who will come will not be some boogeyman from the other side of the world. It will be your neighbor whose only doing their job.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Miley] #7434552
12/17/21 11:16 PM
12/17/21 11:16 PM
Indiana
P
trapper
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by Miley
Remember when the call goes out to seize your guns, lock you up for not wearing a mask, lose your job because u didn’t get the jab. The people who will come will not be some boogeyman from the other side of the world. It will be your neighbor whose only doing their job.

Just like the 1930s Germans. To bad so many dont have the ability to correlate and see action and reaction severa moves ahead. They struggle to play checkers and just for get play chess.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Miley] #7434654
12/18/21 01:07 AM
12/18/21 01:07 AM
Wheaton Ks
L
lee steinmeyer Offline
trapper
lee steinmeyer  Offline
trapper
L

Wheaton Ks

If my neighbor tries to do that, then he will die trying. I will stack them up till they get me. I will not live in tyranny.

YOU CAN IGNORE REALITY, BUT YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING REALITY.

http://www.lptraplinesupply.com
Re: Boot lickers [Re: lee steinmeyer] #7474737
01/27/22 03:29 AM
01/27/22 03:29 AM
MN
M
MnJag Offline
trapper
MnJag  Offline
trapper
M

MN
Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer

If my neighbor tries to do that, then he will die trying. I will stack them up till they get me. I will not live in tyranny.

Yep try it!

Re: Boot lickers [Re: upstateNY] #7474743
01/27/22 04:49 AM
01/27/22 04:49 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by upstateNY

Your Man Queen let them quarantine hostages free yet Bozo? Haaaahahaaaa Pakistanada

Head in the fog syndrome, brain tanned his own mind

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7474746
01/27/22 05:00 AM
01/27/22 05:00 AM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Just google it-You all are in denial.Cause its easier than digesting the facts.
Quite low on the freedom list.

Last edited by Boco; 01/27/22 05:01 AM.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7474749
01/27/22 05:43 AM
01/27/22 05:43 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks

I sure am glad I wont be alone.

Boco, lots of states aint like CA CO NY MA IL or NJ. , why dont you tell me in which country or even state, the individual has more freedom than we do here in KS?

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7474750
01/27/22 05:52 AM
01/27/22 05:52 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
"The supreme court decides whats constitutional not me" is a LE refrain. Reality is they just dont want to get a different job. I get it. A family man looking at losing a pension, health care, it would be a hard thing. Just say so. The supreme court is made up of people who just want to create their own rules. Butt kissers to presidents to get the job. No checks or balances on them.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Boot lickers [Re: upstateNY] #7474767
01/27/22 06:57 AM
01/27/22 06:57 AM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Originally Posted by upstateNY

They're not hostages. They are enjoying Canadian freedom and staying on their own accord.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7474771
01/27/22 07:05 AM
01/27/22 07:05 AM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
That Freedom Index Boco is babbling about takes some odd things into account to come up with that.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7474780
01/27/22 07:17 AM
01/27/22 07:17 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Yes. I just glanced at it. Switzerland maybe more freedom. U.K.? Give me a break.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: yotetrapper30] #7474788
01/27/22 07:32 AM
01/27/22 07:32 AM
Nebraska
Trapset Offline
trapper
Trapset  Offline
trapper

Nebraska
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
That Freedom Index Boco is babbling about takes some odd things into account to come up with that.

Yup, common story these days. If you don’t like the way something is, just change the definition.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: lee steinmeyer] #7474932
01/27/22 10:13 AM
01/27/22 10:13 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer

I will help you get rid of the bodies.

-Goofy-
Re: Boot lickers [Re: Boco] #7474966
01/27/22 10:44 AM
01/27/22 10:44 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Just google it-You all are in denial.Cause its easier than digesting the facts.
Quite low on the freedom list.

It's the American love affair with guns that keeps the wannabe totalitarians at bay. Your guy and our guy would have no problem surrendering our sovereignty to a global elite, that's just what they're trying to do. You should thank the next AR toating American you meet, it's the only real resistance standing in their way.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: FairbanksLS] #7474977
01/27/22 10:53 AM
01/27/22 10:53 AM
New Hampshire
N
Nessmuck Offline
trapper
Nessmuck  Offline
trapper
N

New Hampshire

Has he been able to get into any of the Liberal Factories (College) of his choice yet….or they are black balling him ?

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
Re: Boot lickers [Re: yotetrapper30] #7475128
01/27/22 01:27 PM
01/27/22 01:27 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

When the people of a country know no better, they think they're free.

As for bootlickers, they are the ones who think their countries gov't does no wrong and stands up for even the dumbest restrictions like outlawing guns, wearing masks and getting a shot against your will. There's a few around that fit that and will defend their gov't / country no matter what is pushed.

Last edited by hippie; 01/27/22 01:36 PM.
Re: Boot lickers [Re: FairbanksLS] #7475160
01/27/22 02:21 PM
01/27/22 02:21 PM
Over there.
F
Flicker Shad Offline
trapper
Flicker Shad  Offline
trapper
F

Over there.

How much money did it cost him? Too much.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: hippie] #7475168
01/27/22 02:25 PM
01/27/22 02:25 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.

[/quote]

That is your problem-you dont know the meaning of real freedom.
You think it has something to do with guns,lol.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Boco] #7475174
01/27/22 02:30 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota

You think it has something to do with guns,lol.[/quote]

Crawl back under Your Queens Sirt

NRA and NTA Life Member

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Boco] #7475175
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa

Like I said, when you agree with everything your gov't shoves down your throat......

Your envy of the greatest country on earth drips every time you post.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7475188
01/27/22 02:39 PM
01/27/22 02:39 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.

Like I said, when you agree with everything your gov't shoves down your throat......

Your envy of the greatest country on earth drips every time you post.[/quote]

Keep drinking your koolaid-you been brainwashed bad down there.And you dont see it-sad that you dont know what real freedom is..Just google the world freedom index and you will know the truth.
You are pretty far down the scale.

Heres a hint-the government is elected by the majority of the people in a democracy-not the minority dictating to the majority like in a dictatorship.

Last edited by Boco; 01/27/22 02:46 PM.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7475198
01/27/22 02:48 PM
01/27/22 02:48 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Riiight.

That's why people from every country are checking in here right now.

Dream on and stay where you are, we're full up down here unlike up there in a free country, lol.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Boco] #7475199
01/27/22 02:50 PM
01/27/22 02:50 PM
Nebraska
Trapset Offline
trapper
Trapset  Offline
trapper

Nebraska

The people from countries all around the world risking life, limb, imprisonment, as well as leaving family and friends just to get here seem to "know better" when they see it.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7475204
01/27/22 02:53 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
They are coming for free stuff,not free dom,lol.
Maybe that is your new definition of freedom now?lol free stuff.

Last edited by Boco; 01/27/22 02:54 PM.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7475205
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Boco , in the UK people have no free speech, no free press, can’t even carry a pocket knife. LE can enter any home they choose for any reason , and killing a home invader or any other self defense is not lawful. Doesn’t sound to free to me yet Ireland ranks up near the top.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7475209
01/27/22 02:56 PM
01/27/22 02:56 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
[Linked Image]

He's only trying to convince himself Danny.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7475214
01/27/22 03:01 PM
01/27/22 03:01 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Are you from Ireland,Have you been there-obviously not.I been to Ireland and am from Ireland.We fought for our freedom there.1926.
Ireland is a free country for sure-much freer than USA.No need to have a gun to feel safe there at all.No government officials come into your home there.
The republic of Ireland is not the UK.
During the troubles in the north(I was there at the time)The brits tried to dictate.it didnt work out to well for those poor young british occupiers.They were the only ones with guns-didnt do them any good.

regardless of what some illegitimate govt dictates to the people when its time to fight, those dictates mean nothing.

The RA had plenty of whatever they needed,when they needed it.

Last edited by Boco; 01/27/22 03:06 PM.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: danny clifton] #7475217
01/27/22 03:02 PM
01/27/22 03:02 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by danny clifton
Boco , in the UK people have no free speech, no free press, can’t even carry a pocket knife. LE can enter any home they choose for any reason , and killing a home invader or any other self defense is not lawful. Doesn’t sound to free to me yet Ireland ranks up near the top.

As I said, they're for it so they don't know any better.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7475222
01/27/22 03:11 PM
01/27/22 03:11 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
I have been to England and Scotland many times - have family there-(UK) I hunt there every time I go there-no problem having guns or knives there at all.
Very free country.
You people are confused about what freedom means-like I said-google the world freedom index.
And dont call it fake just because you find the truth unpalatable to digest-I know it is because you have been brainwashed down there as to what real everyday freedom in life lived means.
If freedom was granted by government dictates then the people in NY city would be equally as free as someone living in the bush in Alaska-Obviously not the case-because freedom has nothing to do with what is written on a piece of government paper.

Last edited by Boco; 01/27/22 03:13 PM.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7475229
01/27/22 03:20 PM
01/27/22 03:20 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
You can come here to hunt and trap with no restrictions....we can't go to Canada with the same.

Your country is more restrictive by a mile.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Boco] #7475243
01/27/22 03:36 PM
01/27/22 03:36 PM
Nebraska
Trapset Offline
trapper
Trapset  Offline
trapper

Nebraska
They are coming for free stuff,not free dom,lol.
Maybe that is your new definition of freedom now?lol free stuff.

Ha, nope. People don't try to cross the ocean on a hunk of plywood or in the landing gear of a jet for free stuff. They are coming to be free.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7475317
01/27/22 04:55 PM
01/27/22 04:55 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
freedom has nothing to do with what is written on a piece of government paper

We agree on that at least Boco.

Here in KS I don't need permission from the government to carry a knife or gun. I will say that the fact government "allows" it bothers me endlessly. Government should not have the authority to require or not require, permission for or even regulate anything in the bill of rights. If those rights are not absolute then they are not rights IMO.

Last edited by danny clifton; 01/27/22 04:56 PM.

Re: Boot lickers [Re: hippie] #7475327
01/27/22 05:00 PM
01/27/22 05:00 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by hippie
You can come here to hunt and trap with no restrictions....we can't go to Canada with the same.

And his constant Safety comes from The USA ...not from the Old Island

NRA and NTA Life Member

Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7475361
01/27/22 05:30 PM
01/27/22 05:30 PM
Louisiana
M
MattLA Offline
trapper
MattLA  Offline
trapper
M

Louisiana
All this big dog talk, but how many of you follow it up with real action? Canucks are real tough breeds, fought with a whole slew of them in Panjwai almost 10 years ago, except those french canadian in Toronto! The yuppies can have them!

Re: Boot lickers [Re: MattLA] #7475639
01/27/22 09:19 PM
01/27/22 09:19 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Tofan
All this big dog talk, but how many of you follow it up with real action? Canucks are real tough breeds, fought with a whole slew of them in Panjwai almost 10 years ago, except those french canadian in Toronto! The yuppies can have them!

grin

NRA and NTA Life Member

Re: Boot lickers [Re: hippie] #7475669
01/27/22 09:44 PM
01/27/22 09:44 PM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
Originally Posted by hippie

But nobody here would actually want to hunt or trap there. grin

And yes, you actually can come hunt here. It’s harder for me to hunt many states for a deer than it is for you to come here to kill a whitetail.

Last edited by rvsask; 01/27/22 10:22 PM.
Re: Boot lickers [Re: Providence Farm] #7475672
01/27/22 09:45 PM
01/27/22 09:45 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Oath of Allegiance (Ireland)

I (name) do solemnly swear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the Irish Free State as by law established, and that I will be faithful to H.M. King George V, his heirs and successors by law in virtue of the common citizenship of Ireland with Great Britain and her adherence to and membership of the group of nations forming the British Commonwealth of Nations.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread