No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
NWTF Convention #7451116
01/04/22 11:26 PM
01/04/22 11:26 PM
NC
T
TimmyEarl Offline OP
trapper
TimmyEarl  Offline OP
trapper
T

NC
Any of y’all ever attend the NWTF convention in Nashville every February? Didn’t have it last year because of the dumb virus but this will be my 3rd year going. Great time lots of vendors and I meet new friends ever year! Also it’s Nashville I mean come on haha

Re: NWTF Convention [Re: TimmyEarl] #7451389
01/05/22 10:44 AM
01/05/22 10:44 AM
TN
L
lcd Offline
trapper
lcd  Offline
trapper
L

TN
Yeah, we go every year. Only live 30 miles out. Our trappers association will be doing a demo this year as the FAV will not be there because of Covid. It is to be "hands off" demo but still we are getting the word out. All this is subject to the spread of the new covid mess. Sure would like for all the trappers that attend to show up at the demo and show support. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Re: NWTF Convention [Re: TimmyEarl] #7451495
01/05/22 12:45 PM
01/05/22 12:45 PM
Michigan
S
swamp Offline
trapper
swamp  Offline
trapper
S

Michigan
Never been, but would love to go ! My kids and younger brother have turned me into a turkey hunting fool. Don't think I've ever heard a more beautiful sound than a turkey gobbling in the springtime. Pretty darn sure it comes straight from Heaven !! I'll make it one of these years !

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread