No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Atheists [Re: Oh Snap] #7452351
01/06/22 12:36 PM
01/06/22 12:36 PM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
Originally Posted by Oh Snap
I have read this whole thread. One thing comes to my mind.

Civilization as we knew it a couple years ago is not the same. So many have died and quickly from a plague!

As I ponder this thread I realize that there will be a day where the truth will be known to each of us INDIVIDUALLY!

I believe that GOD’S word was and is inspired by GOD! I believe in the TRINITY, Father, Son and Holy Spirit are ONE! I rest in the assurances of GOD’S word. I have accepted JESUS CHRIST as my savior for my sins!

You are welcome to believe whatever you choose just consider there will be a day that your faith truly becomes personal!

With all the time contributors to this thread have on your hands I challenge you to read GOD’S word and reconcile your personal relationship with GOD!

Why would you assume that non believers haven’t?
Often it is analytical thinking in regards to the bible that leads many people to not believe. I think I was about 12 when I decided genesis sounded much like every other creation myth I’d read or heard.

Last edited by rvsask; 01/06/22 12:38 PM.
Re: Atheists [Re: rvsask] #7452359
01/06/22 12:46 PM
01/06/22 12:46 PM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
[/quote]
Often it is analytical thinking in regards to the bible that leads many people to not believe. I think I was about 12 when I decided genesis sounded much like every other creation myth I’d read or heard.
[/quote]

You have made your choice and I have made mine. Thank you for your opinion!

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Atheists [Re: rvsask] #7452365
01/06/22 12:48 PM
01/06/22 12:48 PM
Central montana
.204 Offline
trapper
.204  Offline
trapper

Central montana
Originally Posted by rvsask
Originally Posted by Oh Snap
I have read this whole thread. One thing comes to my mind.

Civilization as we knew it a couple years ago is not the same. So many have died and quickly from a plague!

As I ponder this thread I realize that there will be a day where the truth will be known to each of us INDIVIDUALLY!

I believe that GOD’S word was and is inspired by GOD! I believe in the TRINITY, Father, Son and Holy Spirit are ONE! I rest in the assurances of GOD’S word. I have accepted JESUS CHRIST as my savior for my sins!

You are welcome to believe whatever you choose just consider there will be a day that your faith truly becomes personal!

With all the time contributors to this thread have on your hands I challenge you to read GOD’S word and reconcile your personal relationship with GOD!

Yeah, that seems legit! LOL

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement!
Re: Atheists [Re: yukon254] #7452781
01/06/22 07:25 PM
01/06/22 07:25 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
[Linked Image]

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread