No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Verse of the Day - 1/8/22 #7454097
01/08/22 09:09 AM
01/08/22 09:09 AM
Otsego, MI 66
K
K-zoo Offline OP
trapper
K-zoo  Offline OP
trapper
K

Otsego, MI 66

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Member NTA, MTPCA, FTA, NRA, MUCC
2 Cor. 5:17
Re: Verse of the Day - 1/8/22 [Re: K-zoo] #7454108
01/08/22 09:23 AM
01/08/22 09:23 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

The flesh, the world, and satan oppose God and godliness.
The Apostle Paul, regenerated by the Lord Himself on the road to Damascus to persecute more believers, is why Gentiles like me have a chance to hear the Gospel message.
He was forever being flogged, thrown in prison, and beaten for his faith.
But this Risen Savior eye witness could not be swayed by mortal men and women and instead started, along with a handful of others, the faith that would forever change this world.

Mamertine prison in Rome is where he wrote his letters to Timothy. "Bring my cloak" means something when you see the conditions in this dungeon. You get tossed into the dungeon through the ceiling hole. Happy landing? I doubt it. And no three squares. You drank the seep water that pooled in the carved out section. Accounts have over 40 Christians held in this Roman dungeon at one time.

[Linked Image]

Re: Verse of the Day - 1/8/22 [Re: K-zoo] #7454115
01/08/22 09:35 AM
01/08/22 09:35 AM
Arkansas
J
J Staton Offline
trapper
J Staton  Offline
trapper
J

Arkansas
I bet he was singing praises in prison as he did with Silas in Philippi. That faith moved a mountain and spread the Gospel throughout the world.

James 1: 19-20
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread