No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Global warming believers [Re: AntiGov] #7461966
01/15/22 10:10 PM
01/15/22 10:10 PM
Wheaton Ks
L
lee steinmeyer Offline
trapper
lee steinmeyer  Offline
trapper
L

Wheaton Ks
The charlie syndrome, I’ll call it, is very prevalent in the case of where people live and how close they are to cities, especially blue states. It also has to do with their length of time spent in university's. Those who believe this bunk also normally don’t follow any religious faith. I say these things because, people I know and have known in my lifetime, follow these guidelines, also people I know on tman, that lean left also follow these lines. Now there will be a few that disclaim this, but these are things I’ve noticed in my almost 75 years on this ball, and I’ve never seen snow to my belly button, unless I broke through a very deep drift!

YOU CAN IGNORE REALITY, BUT YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING REALITY.

http://www.lptraplinesupply.com
Re: Global warming believers [Re: AntiGov] #7461976
01/15/22 10:24 PM
01/15/22 10:24 PM
IL - Shawnee Ntl Forest
ShawneeMan Offline
trapper
ShawneeMan  Offline
trapper

IL - Shawnee Ntl Forest
Every time this global warming / climate change jazz comes up I always think of AlGore's (one word) doomsday clock.
That and overpopulation, mass starvation, resource depletion, mass extinction and a few more...
Sheesh - open your eyes America!!

Shawnee National Forest - We live out here because we're not all there.
http://www.ripcordassociation.com
101 Pathfinder Det / Vietnam 1969 - 1971
Re: Global warming believers [Re: Posco] #7461981
01/15/22 10:31 PM
central Haudenosaunee, the De...
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

central Haudenosaunee, the De...
Originally Posted by Posco
Go back through Time Magazine's apocalyptic covers and you'll find about every conceivable doomsday scenario spawned by the mind of man. They're consistent in their doomsdayism and need for Americans to yield some of their rights in order to save the planet.

^^^^^^^^^
THIS!

remember acid rain? we had to stop burning coal to keep us from deforming more frog legs.

Re: Global warming believers [Re: ShawneeMan] #7461982
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Originally Posted by ShawneeMan
Every time this global warming / climate change jazz comes up I always think of AlGore's (one word) doomsday clock.
That and overpopulation, mass starvation, resource depletion, mass extinction and a few more...
Sheesh - open your eyes America!!

Algore also said the debate is over.

Re: Global warming believers [Re: 3 Fingers] #7462062
01/16/22 12:20 AM
01/16/22 12:20 AM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Originally Posted by 3 Fingers
Just turned from rain to snow here. I believe that means it’s cooling

That depends...... Is it real snow, or that cheap frozen stuff.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Global warming believers [Re: lee steinmeyer] #7462151
01/16/22 02:37 AM
01/16/22 02:37 AM
Kansas
Pawnee Offline
trapper
Pawnee  Offline
trapper

Kansas
Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
The charlie syndrome, I’ll call it, is very prevalent in the case of where people live and how close they are to cities, especially blue states. It also has to do with their length of time spent in university's. Those who believe this bunk also normally don’t follow any religious faith. I say these things because, people I know and have known in my lifetime, follow these guidelines, also people I know on tman, that lean left also follow these lines. Now there will be a few that disclaim this, but these are things I’ve noticed in my almost 75 years on this ball, and I’ve never seen snow to my belly button, unless I broke through a very deep drift!

Well put. Enough said!

Everything the left touches it destroys
Re: Global warming believers [Re: AntiGov] #7462278
01/16/22 09:33 AM
01/16/22 09:33 AM
Northern MN
O
Osky Offline
trapper
Osky  Offline
trapper
O

Northern MN
Some years ago for giggles I did a calculation. I took 160 years which I figure is the time we have had truly accurate thermometers and divided out against the 5.5 billion year life of this planet. Then converted that to time years /seconds. I came up with 160 years being .0000007 of a second in the lifetime of the earth. From this we know what things should be? Takes longer to blink your eye. I’m not Einstein on math so there is that.

I lived in Minnesota during the great ice age scare of the seventies and at that time there was a snowmobile race that started the Mpls St. Paul winter carnival. They raced for years from Winnipeg to St. Paul. It came along our property. As I read the chilling news that we were looking at a frozen doom the schools and media were teaching I was standing outside in tennis shoes and lite jacket on a foggy morning waiting for racers to go by maybe from white patch to white patch? Nope the thaw and warm closed the race. After two years of cancellation they abolished the race.

I built one of my homes in 91. I think it was that year we had 30 some inches of snow Halloween night?

Don’t waste time questioning mother earth. She has her ways.

Osky

"A womans heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth, and I can find no sign on it"

Jabless in Minnesota

www.SureDockusa.com
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread