No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Frustration... While trying to order supplies... #7471202
01/24/22 12:53 PM
01/24/22 12:53 PM
Newark, Ohio 81 years
Actor Offline OP
trapper
Actor  Offline OP
trapper

Newark, Ohio 81 years
Maybe it is my old age... I don't know! I am trying order several items that Dakota line sells, and I can one of them on Amazon. I was given 6 months subscription to Prime, where I can get free shipping so would like to get the other stuff there too, so I don't have to pay the shipping. I believe all of the items are made by Dakota, but you can't buy from their site online. I can find the other items on other sites but trying not to have to pay the shipping.

I found a phone number for Dakota lines... Mark Steck, but can't find an email address. I hardly ever talk to anyone on the phone because my hearing is getting so bad, I end up saying. "HUH"? a bunch of times and it is embarrassing and frustrating to me.

Does anyone have an email address for Mark or Dakotaline Fur and Trapping?

Thank You...

Garry-

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

Have been trapping 75 years… Looking to 76 this season...
Re: Frustration... While trying to order supplies... [Re: Actor] #7471208
01/24/22 12:58 PM
01/24/22 12:58 PM
Three Lakes,WI 71
C
corky Offline
trapper
corky  Offline
trapper
C

Three Lakes,WI 71
dakotalinesnares@yahoo.com

He is Mark Steck on here. You could also PM him.

Last edited by corky; 01/24/22 12:59 PM.
Re: Frustration... While trying to order supplies... [Re: Actor] #7471211
01/24/22 01:00 PM
01/24/22 01:00 PM
Newark, Ohio 81 years
Actor Offline OP
trapper
Actor  Offline OP
trapper

Newark, Ohio 81 years
Thank You Corky...

Garry-

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

Have been trapping 75 years… Looking to 76 this season...
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread