No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Frustration... While trying to order supplies... #7471202
01/24/22 12:53 PM
01/24/22 12:53 PM
Newark, Ohio 83 years
Actor Offline OP
trapper
Actor  Offline OP
trapper

Newark, Ohio 83 years
Maybe it is my old age... I don't know! I am trying order several items that Dakota line sells, and I can one of them on Amazon. I was given 6 months subscription to Prime, where I can get free shipping so would like to get the other stuff there too, so I don't have to pay the shipping. I believe all of the items are made by Dakota, but you can't buy from their site online. I can find the other items on other sites but trying not to have to pay the shipping.

I found a phone number for Dakota lines... Mark Steck, but can't find an email address. I hardly ever talk to anyone on the phone because my hearing is getting so bad, I end up saying. "HUH"? a bunch of times and it is embarrassing and frustrating to me.

Does anyone have an email address for Mark or Dakotaline Fur and Trapping?

Thank You...

Garry-

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

Have been trapping 77 years…
Re: Frustration... While trying to order supplies... [Re: Actor] #7471208
01/24/22 12:58 PM
01/24/22 12:58 PM
Three Lakes,WI 72
C
corky Offline
trapper
corky  Offline
trapper
C

Three Lakes,WI 72
dakotalinesnares@yahoo.com

He is Mark Steck on here. You could also PM him.

Last edited by corky; 01/24/22 12:59 PM.
Re: Frustration... While trying to order supplies... [Re: Actor] #7471211
01/24/22 01:00 PM
01/24/22 01:00 PM
Newark, Ohio 83 years
Actor Offline OP
trapper
Actor  Offline OP
trapper

Newark, Ohio 83 years
Thank You Corky...

Garry-

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

Have been trapping 77 years…
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread