No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 45 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 44 45
Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: bowhunter27295] #7496995
02/15/22 11:46 AM
02/15/22 11:46 AM
South Central Kansas
KsTrapper88 Offline
trapper
KsTrapper88  Offline
trapper

South Central Kansas

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Do you think Trudope is noble in all of this?

Seriously?

I’m not picking sides here just pointing out that this logic is flawed when used by either side of an argument. An example would be Wyoming seeking to delist grizzly bears so then the animal rights people scream “so you want to kill all the grizzly bears?!!”

Derek
Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: bowhunter27295] #7497004
02/15/22 11:50 AM
02/15/22 11:50 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
lol

-Goofy-
Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: rvsask] #7497023
02/15/22 12:02 PM
02/15/22 12:02 PM
NC
B
bowhunter27295 Offline OP
trapper
bowhunter27295  Offline OP
trapper
B

NC
Originally Posted by rvsask

Seriously?

So calling out your misinformation means I must love Turdeau. Lol
Not at all, I think it’s a mess in all aspects and all political parties are contributing to it. The opposition has offered nothing except to try stir discontent in current leadership. (Not surprising)
I think that vaccinated truckers that are trying to do their job (a large majority of them) are unable to do their job fully now. Loaded trucks are sitting at the border costing economies huge dollar amounts and even jobs. That’s why I think they’re idiots. So is it still fighting for freedom when you take away the freedom of others, seriously?

I did not say you supported Trudope but I saw nothing in your diatribes to insinuate you didn't. All your posts have been about idiot truckers. You speak of being neutral but your typing suggests otherwise.

And as far as misinformation goes I acknowledged you correcting me. I did not say you were wrong. I appreciate the correction.

I think it is uncomfortable that vaccinated truckers cannot go through that border crossing. There are other crossings they can use that will cost more time and fuel and money. An inconvenience.

So should the unvaccinated truckers be forced to get vaccinated so they can drive and not lose their "freedoms"? If they cross the US border they aren't given a choice as it stands now according to your correction you stated.

Should a government force people to submit to an experimental jab or should they have the choice? I am all about freedom to make my own choice with my own body.

Vaccinated people worry about the unvaccinated? Why? They're vaccinated. The unvaccinated don't worry about the unvaccinated or the vaccinated.

Let's play ball now.

How many lies will people believe before they realize their own idiocy?
Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: bowhunter27295] #7497063
02/15/22 12:39 PM
02/15/22 12:39 PM
NC
B
bowhunter27295 Offline OP
trapper
bowhunter27295  Offline OP
trapper
B

NC
Well, looking back on rvsask posts, I have been wrong.

He has a very laissez faire attitude toward what is going on and just seems to want it over. I think we can all concur with that.

But I do see there seems to be little care for what is righteous. Only what will keep the machine turning. If unvaccinated truckers lose their jobs, so be it. Just keep the wheels turning.

I get that to a point but when a government inconveniences private industry by putting a mandate on them based on a proven unreliable experimental jab and does not recognize the science, they lose credibility. They do not acknowledge facts and, in fact, purposely ignore them so they can get the compliance they want.

Now when science proves the government is wrong in forcing a mandate to be able to do one's job, who is the fool? When people try to have a two sided conversation and are ignored, then things ramp up. It is a logical progression of things when people do not acknowledge facts and operate under the guise of omission/purposeful ignorance.

When I see Trudope sit down with the unvaccinated truckers, I will see there is a respect on both sides. Trudope caused this because of his dictatorial nature and his wild insinuations. He had numerous degrading names for people who respected choice of others and wanted the same in return. NOT ONCE did I see him show any respect for choice by truckers. Only a "well if they will get vaccinated......." one sided response.

In America, our pledge of allegiance ends "with LIBERTY and JUSTICE for ALL". I would hope this could be honored by a law abiding society like Canada. Current facts suggest otherwise.

"But if truckers will just keep moving goods" and "if they will just allow continued commerce" you say.

Here is another question. If they move to the side and just sit there, will it have the same effect?

Trudope can end this but he chooses not to end it. What an immature child Canada has for a leader.

How many lies will people believe before they realize their own idiocy?
Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: bowhunter27295] #7497132
02/15/22 01:34 PM
02/15/22 01:34 PM
Henry Co, IL
3togo Offline
trapper
3togo  Offline
trapper

Henry Co, IL
I think the video Sotted Owl posted pretty much sums it up.

You don't need to be guilty, just someone supposes you might do something.

Maybe the Canadian law enforcement person responsible for ensuring trapping laws are followed could give a summons to rvsask because he MIGHT do some trapping during the season with that equipment he has.

Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: bowhunter27295] #7497156
02/15/22 02:04 PM
02/15/22 02:04 PM
S.W. Ontario. Canada
D
Don Offline
trapper
Don  Offline
trapper
D

S.W. Ontario. Canada
Allegedly according to the Charter of Rights and Freedom what is happening does not meet the criteria for Turdo to invoke the Emergency Act.

"Common sense, is uncommon, anymore"
Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: bowhunter27295] #7497189
02/15/22 02:46 PM
02/15/22 02:46 PM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
Well, looking back on rvsask posts, I have been wrong.

He has a very laissez faire attitude toward what is going on and just seems to want it over. I think we can all concur with that.

But I do see there seems to be little care for what is righteous. Only what will keep the machine turning. If unvaccinated truckers lose their jobs, so be it. Just keep the wheels turning.

I get that to a point but when a government inconveniences private industry by putting a mandate on them based on a proven unreliable experimental jab and does not recognize the science, they lose credibility. They do not acknowledge facts and, in fact, purposely ignore them so they can get the compliance they want.

Now when science proves the government is wrong in forcing a mandate to be able to do one's job, who is the fool? When people try to have a two sided conversation and are ignored, then things ramp up. It is a logical progression of things when people do not acknowledge facts and operate under the guise of omission/purposeful ignorance.

When I see Trudope sit down with the unvaccinated truckers, I will see there is a respect on both sides. Trudope caused this because of his dictatorial nature and his wild insinuations. He had numerous degrading names for people who respected choice of others and wanted the same in return. NOT ONCE did I see him show any respect for choice by truckers. Only a "well if they will get vaccinated......." one sided response.

In America, our pledge of allegiance ends "with LIBERTY and JUSTICE for ALL". I would hope this could be honored by a law abiding society like Canada. Current facts suggest otherwise.

"But if truckers will just keep moving goods" and "if they will just allow continued commerce" you say.

Here is another question. If they move to the side and just sit there, will it have the same effect?

Trudope can end this but he chooses not to end it. What an immature child Canada has for a leader.

I’m on lunch break, I couldn’t not look, guilty as charged. Lol
In response to your last statement, even if he ended it, they said truckers could not cross the border into the US and do any more than they could be doing now which is hauling long or short loads within Canada itself.

I’m not even saying that at this point the mandate makes any sense from our countries perspective but if you want to use that logic we can forever and a day play the game of peaceful protest because there is always someone on the screwed end of some form of mandate or law that doesn’t make a lick of sense. I think the ones currently affected should just suck it up and haul their local loads or loads across the nation itself while waiting for what will be coming in the relative near future instead of spitting in the face of other people’s freedom in their fight for freedom. All kinds of people in different scenarios over the course of time have done it.

I get it, I’m just a libtard here because I don’t live in an echo chamber of hard core conservatism and Christianity and don’t have unwavering partisanship for anybody. That’s okay by me, it’s not as if we’re sitting around a campfire swapping trapping stories. I didn’t support The BLM crap either.

Last edited by rvsask; 02/15/22 02:47 PM.
Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: bowhunter27295] #7497221
02/15/22 03:27 PM
02/15/22 03:27 PM
Indiana
cattails Offline
trapper
cattails  Offline
trapper

Indiana
Trudeau said in his speech a few days ago that....The Canadian people elected him to do the job.... If rvsask is right, it's sad to think the majority of Canadians would turn on their own.

Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: bowhunter27295] #7497344
02/15/22 06:23 PM
02/15/22 06:23 PM
michigan
C
coyote 1 Offline
trapper
coyote 1  Offline
trapper
C

michigan
No need to explain why you go to curling. I thought you must have skipped one event or another on your list to have time to post. I don't doubt you have great hunting opportunities up there. I hunted caribou in Quebec in the late 90's, it was a great experience. I won't ever visit Canada again because I won't get the jab to do so.

I don't have anything against you personally or your country. The problem is people with your attitude and it's a problem here also. You should support your fellow country men/women against a tyrannical government and ridiculous restrictions. We need to do the same here. At this point fence sitting isn't helping to change a thing.

I think we are sending a bad message to our children. We should be teaching them to stand together instead of bickering amongst ourselves. They also need to stand up for themselves. If most of the people would stand together we could change a lot. As long as we remain divided nothing will change.

Last edited by coyote 1; 02/15/22 06:24 PM.

United we stand,divided we fall.
Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: rvsask] #7497355
02/15/22 06:33 PM
02/15/22 06:33 PM
Northern Manitoba
scootermac Offline
trapper
scootermac  Offline
trapper

Northern Manitoba
Every now and then I check back in on this thread, for the most part I’m too busy working, coaching my kids hockey team, curling with my buddies, going out to restaurants, traveling with my family or trapping/shed hunting to look here to see the thoughts on the people fighting for freedom. Lol

One thing for certain though, the interest in this thread is not at all surprising. It explains why the “Givesendgo” hack shows that almost 60 % of donors are from the USA. grin

Once again, I’m rural Saskatchewan, and pretty much everybody I know is making fun on these clowns.

Also, you cannot spew Fox News and Rebel News as the gospel while crying fake news. You do realize it fits the narrative you like , much like the people on the other side think their media is the gospel. It works both ways.

And yes, I realize I’m the minority on this site. I am however part of the large, very large majority of Canadians that are embarrassed by these clowns. The ones who think they’re fighting for our freedom live in an echo chamber and that’s why they think they have more support than they actually do.

Well said!

Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: bowhunter27295] #7497359
02/15/22 06:34 PM
02/15/22 06:34 PM
ontario canada
K
Knappett Offline
trapper
Knappett  Offline
trapper
K

ontario canada
I used to argue with people like rvsask. just as I would be angry with corrupt polititions. now I just pity them and pray God will soften they're heart's and open they're eyes. you can't open they're heart's and make them see the truth even though the facts are laid in front of them, but God can. I pray for justin as much as the truckers now. I will pray for rvsask and his kids too.

Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: bowhunter27295] #7497362
02/15/22 06:38 PM
02/15/22 06:38 PM
alberta
S
spjones Offline
trapper
spjones  Offline
trapper
S

alberta
It’s fascinating seeing who the folks NOT supporting the truckers are

It’s surreal,bizarre

[Linked Image]

Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: bowhunter27295] #7497382
02/15/22 06:54 PM
02/15/22 06:54 PM
Alberta
WhiskeyJack Offline
trapper
WhiskeyJack  Offline
trapper

Alberta
Hopefully Ontario and Quebec working class have a wake up call and stop voting liberals.

Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: rvsask] #7497388
02/15/22 06:59 PM
02/15/22 06:59 PM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS

Seriously?

So is it still fighting for freedom when you take away the freedom of others, seriously?

Absolutely! Your government has taken it upon themselves to determine which classes of people are to be allowed to have freedom, and which aren't. If the rights of those your government has deemed worthy of having them get trampled a bit by those who the government has denied those same rights to.... so be it.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: Knappett] #7497412
02/15/22 07:19 PM
02/15/22 07:19 PM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
Originally Posted by Knappett
I used to argue with people like rvsask. just as I would be angry with corrupt polititions. now I just pity them and pray God will soften they're heart's and open they're eyes. you can't open they're heart's and make them see the truth even though the facts are laid in front of them, but God can. I pray for justin as much as the truckers now. I will pray for rvsask and his kids too.

I without a doubt , could’ve placed a bet, a big one, on what type of response may come from you next on this thread, all of the middle years school grammatical errors included and I’d have won big time. It’s insane that you think I am the one with the hard heart. The hard heart here is yours, you’re looking out for your interests and ones like you only. Pray away for me if it makes you feel better about yourself. I promise it’ll have no impact.

Last edited by rvsask; 02/15/22 07:40 PM.
Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: rvsask] #7497441
02/15/22 07:41 PM
02/15/22 07:41 PM
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan
Originally Posted by Knappett

I without a doubt , could’ve placed a bet, a big one, on what type of response may come from you next on this thread, all of the middle years school grammatical errors included and I’d have won big time. Pray on, just don’t be sad when they’re not answered. It’s insane that you think I am the one with the hard heart. The hard heart here is yours, you’re looking out for your interests and ones like you only.

When you stoop as low as you just did. You're not as tall.... Meh, if you feel better, ok. Grammer? I'm no expert, but I think you flubbed a bit yourself.

you're only allowed so many sunrises... I aim to see every one of them!
Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: bowhunter27295] #7497448
02/15/22 07:46 PM
02/15/22 07:46 PM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
I get it FG, I’ve been here long enough to know it’s okay to throw insults if you do it under the cover of God and praying for somebody. I however don’t care and see it for what it really is.

Happy trapping.

Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: rvsask] #7497456
02/15/22 07:49 PM
02/15/22 07:49 PM
Ontario
R
RustyShacklefrd Offline
trapper
RustyShacklefrd  Offline
trapper
R

Ontario
Are you retarded?? These people are trying to get YOUR rights back as well. When your kids are asking why they're not able to eat because the farmers are in the gulag, you get to explain that you were to stupid to see the rise of a tyrant and did nothing to stop it

Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: RustyShacklefrd] #7497470
02/15/22 07:55 PM
02/15/22 07:55 PM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
Originally Posted by RustyShacklefrd
Are you retarded?? These people are trying to get YOUR rights back as well. When your kids are asking why they're not able to eat because the farmers are in the gulag, you get to explain that you were to stupid to see the rise of a tyrant and did nothing to stop it

grin grin crazy
Cripes, this is the exact type of statement that causes support for the group to wane. Most people aren’t this delirious and try to distance themselves from it. Sorry, that’s the truth.

If I were to show that to 100 random people from my life, the majority conservative voting people they would laugh and ask me why they (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) I’m spending time on that website. For real.

Last edited by rvsask; 02/15/22 07:58 PM.
Re: Canadian Freedom Convoy [Re: bowhunter27295] #7497474
02/15/22 07:57 PM
02/15/22 07:57 PM
Ontario
R
RustyShacklefrd Offline
trapper
RustyShacklefrd  Offline
trapper
R

Ontario
Dude they can literally seize your assets and revoke your citizenship because you liked a photo on Facebook at the moment. And my statement is out to lunch ?

Page 22 of 45 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 44 45
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread