No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: Canvasback2] #7500067
02/17/22 11:04 PM
02/17/22 11:04 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Sorry guys, but here it is.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It's a non binary drag queen so it is probably it's pronoun and not an insult. There is a multitude of very non appropriate pictures of it involved in kinky sex for pay.

Old Testament God would smite our country for this biden appointee. What the heck has happened to America???

Keith

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: Canvasback2] #7500071
02/17/22 11:11 PM
02/17/22 11:11 PM
Oregon
H
H2ORat Offline
trapper
H2ORat  Offline
trapper
H

Oregon
He fits in quite nicely with this administration. When is enough - enough?

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: Canvasback2] #7500081
02/17/22 11:20 PM
02/17/22 11:20 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Maybe we do need to bring in hordes of stone happy Muslims. We got to do something. The democrats are trying to break us as a great nation and succeeding.

Keith

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: KeithC] #7500139
02/18/22 12:36 AM
02/18/22 12:36 AM
Alberta
N
Norwestalta Offline
trapper
Norwestalta  Offline
trapper
N

Alberta
Walmart wouldn't hire it as a greeter.
It puts the capital Q in the alphabet people.

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: Canvasback2] #7500140
02/18/22 12:39 AM
02/18/22 12:39 AM
Oregon
SpottedOwl Offline
trapper
SpottedOwl  Offline
trapper

Oregon
That’s burned into my retinas for the rest of my life. Thanks.

Owl

Spend time with your kids while THEY still have time

Your life is an occasion ..... Rise to it
Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: Canvasback2] #7500146
02/18/22 12:50 AM
02/18/22 12:50 AM
Central, SD
Law Dog Online content
trapper
Law Dog  Online Content
trapper

Central, SD
You could not make a movie that was bad as the current clown show going on today. Not to long ago a person could spot fake news but today it’s not fake just one big freak show going on in DC.

Last edited by Law Dog; 02/18/22 12:52 AM.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: Canvasback2] #7500152
02/18/22 01:08 AM
02/18/22 01:08 AM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
Tell me again Biden won !

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: Canvasback2] #7500189
02/18/22 05:43 AM
02/18/22 05:43 AM
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan
Originally Posted by Canvasback2
Do I DARE ASK ???????????

WHAT!!! , is " Gender Fluid" ???? crazy

For lack of better explanation, "Adjustable Sexuality" Some days he's plays the bolt, other days he plays the nut......Now and then he plays the washer!

you're only allowed so many sunrises... I aim to see every one of them!
Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: Norwestalta] #7500191
02/18/22 05:45 AM
02/18/22 05:45 AM
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan
Originally Posted by Norwestalta
Walmart wouldn't hire it as a greeter.
It puts the capital Q in the alphabet people.

You ain't been to many Walmart stores.... If not greeter, then for dang sure a cashier!

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: KeithC] #7500193
02/18/22 05:54 AM
02/18/22 05:54 AM
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan
Originally Posted by KeithC
Sorry guys, but here it is.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It's a non binary drag queen so it is probably it's pronoun and not an insult. There is a multitude of very non appropriate pictures of it involved in kinky sex for pay.

Old Testament God would smite our country for this biden appointee. What the heck has happened to America???

Keith

I would give a 4 oz jar of Back Breaker, to see that feller strut up to the next NTA convention evening campfire!!! A show that would be!!! LOL

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: Canvasback2] #7500194
02/18/22 06:00 AM
02/18/22 06:00 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
If I read the story about him correctly, Sam Brinton, he wants people to use they and them instead of he or she. What confuses me is my old third grade teacher Miss Siliman. She taught us that they and them were plural. Does that mean this guy has a multiple personality disorder along with his gender confusion?

I honestly feel sorry for him. Must be a horrible mental illness to live with.

Makes me wonder too how somebody that ill could be put in the upper echelons of nuclear waste disposal. Isn't nuclear waste one of the things Jihadists really want to get their hands on?

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: Canvasback2] #7500200
02/18/22 06:15 AM
02/18/22 06:15 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
P.S. Mark June, The guy was raised by Southern Baptist missionaries. His parents also had him in conversion therapy when he was a teen. Where do pagans fit into that? Also which pagan faith are you refering to? Or are you just using the term loosely like saying christian murderers when talking about the murder of abortion Dr's?

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: Canvasback2] #7500203
02/18/22 06:30 AM
02/18/22 06:30 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Mark June, Is this your idea of proper "christian" behavior? these folks sure dont sound like pagans. If they are pagan they have gone to a lot of trouble to hide it https://www.yahoo.com/news/five-christian-school-officials-hid-231752924.html

Maybe that poor guys mental illness has nothing at all to do with superstition?

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: danny clifton] #7500210
02/18/22 06:43 AM
02/18/22 06:43 AM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Originally Posted by danny clifton
If I read the story about him correctly, Sam Brinton, he wants people to use they and them instead of he or she. What confuses me is my old third grade teacher Miss Siliman. She taught us that they and them were plural. Does that mean this guy has a multiple personality disorder along with his gender confusion?

I honestly feel sorry for him. Must be a horrible mental illness to live with.

Makes me wonder too how somebody that ill could be put in the upper echelons of nuclear waste disposal. Isn't nuclear waste one of the things Jihadists really want to get their hands on?

You're not supposed to feel sorry for him, Danny. You're supposed to consider him normal and simply accept whatever he beiives. If you do not you are a bigot etc., etc.

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: danny clifton] #7500232
02/18/22 07:59 AM
02/18/22 07:59 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

P.S. Mark June, The guy was raised by Southern Baptist missionaries. His parents also had him in conversion therapy when he was a teen. Where do pagans fit into that? Also which pagan faith are you refering to? Or are you just using the term loosely like saying christian murderers when talking about the murder of abortion Dr's?

danny, I see you've been Googling in another attempt to dredge up disparagement on Christians.
I continue to wonder why?

Pagans has been contextualized through the centuries and I have no idea what your context is,
but Scripture refers to pagans as non-believers. Gentiles is also a common context although some scholars include the Judaizers (I don't hold that belief). That's what my context is.

As far as this person, or any person, they are made in the image of God, and there's no grey area at all... we as believers are to love that person and work as a church body "together" on issues of sinful behavior.

I spent yesterday after class at a Coptic Christian Church and it was wonderful. 450 (mostly Egyptian families, or someone who married into an Egyptian family) in the north Dallas area began this church and recently baptized 4 families converting from the Muslim faith. Father Boylis leads the church and they couldn't be more conservative (politically and religious) but he was serious when he told me people in America see someone with his accent and his skin color and 99% of the time assume he's Arab and that he's a Muslim. His admin Dorian is from Bethlehem, now Palestine, and she sure didn't have much good to say about the atrocities of the Arabs who have overtaken her native homeland. She was secretly raised Christian by her mother, and raised in a Muslim school and fled to America in 1999 when she turned 21.

Since St. Mark (I had a good name in this church!) started the Egyptian church, and Alexandria was a major city in the world in the 1st century, Egypt (Africa) played a major role in the spread of the gospel until as Father Boylis told me yesterday, the hordes of Arabs brought Islam to Egypt in the 7th century and people were made to pay a high tax, convert to Islam, or die. These Egyptians are TOUGH people and it was wonderful to hear Father Boylis' stories of how the Coptic Christians are standing firm in the dogma and traditions of the early church and right now are working, like the Anglican Church worldwide, against the abominations that Western churches are importing into the Christian faith. Homosexuality is the big cause right now for so many liberal churches and it is not biblical, historical, or orthodox and what is called the "Majority World" - Africa, Asia, and Latin America are standing stronger on conservative issues than the USA, Canada, and Europe.

That's where we're at in 2022, and just like what I witnessed at this church, as immigrants (we hope they're legal but the government is so antiquated and bloated in what it does so much is a mess) come to America, like Father Boylis and Dorian, they bring a conservative theme of life in general which would places certain way of life as a delight to God, and these ways of life over there as an abomination to God. How do we know which is which? We read God's Word.

As I said, we are not surprised when we see unbelievers (called pagans by the Apostles in Scripture) so what they do.
We are, as a faith, working to maintain the One, Holy, Catholic (Universal), Apostolic Church even as the father of lies never stops.
He still thinks he can change to end of the story.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: Canvasback2] #7500238
02/18/22 08:15 AM
02/18/22 08:15 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
So Mark June, your saying its fine to disparage other faiths but if anyone questions or disparages christianity they must be chastised?

BTW I have never seen the word "pagan" in the bible. I admit I haven't read it in 50 years though.

I also think you are aware that many people call their religion pagan. The guy was raised by christian missionarys but somehow you want to blame his illness on these unnamed pagans.

danny, I see you've been Googling in another attempt to dredge up disparagement on Christians.

because I get tired of you posting nonsense. Trapping and religion both

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: danny clifton] #7500248
02/18/22 08:30 AM
02/18/22 08:30 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

So Mark June, your saying its fine to disparage other faiths but if anyone questions or disparages christianity they must be chastised?

BTW I have never seen the word "pagan" in the bible. I admit I haven't read it in 50 years though.

I also think you are aware that many people call their religion pagan. The guy was raised by christian missionarys but somehow you want to blame his illness on these unnamed pagans.

because I get tired of you posting nonsense. Trapping and religion both

danny,
One of the ways liberalists try to snake their way into Christianity (I assume you remember the snake scene with Satan in the 1st Garden) is by using the term "exclusivism," as in you must believe what "the" exclusivist says to be included. Well, theologically and historically speaking Christianity IS an exclusive faith and that was made absolutely 100% clear when Jesus (God) Himself said so. "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no man comes to the Father except through Me".... = faith. (John 14:6)

Why is Christianity exclusive? Because all authority has been given Jesus on Heaven and Earth because He - and He alone - rose from the grave after being dead for three days.
THAT is the game changer.

Oh and the word "pagan" is in Scripture.
The Word is timeless whether you read it anymore or not.

Old Testament: Leviticus 25:44
As for your male and female slaves whom you may have—you may acquire male and female slaves from the "pagan" nations that are around you.

New Testament: 1 Corinthians 12:2
You know that when you were "pagans", you were led astray to the mute idols, however you were led.

Hope this clarifies ands maybe simplifies things for you.
Oh and liberals, who yell and rant that "that's not fair!"... that this religion is exclusive.
Believers should not be surprised by what these pagans say.
We should work more on why believers act like the pagans.

Sorry if I irritate your judge, jury, and executioner with my posts on trapping and religion.
I invite you to send me a PM of what you'd allow me to post.... as you cry out on a public forum all the time about individual freedoms.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: Canvasback2] #7500256
02/18/22 08:43 AM
02/18/22 08:43 AM
adk foothills
T
trapper red 315 Offline
trapper
trapper red 315  Offline
trapper
T

adk foothills
really dont know why anyone would be surprised by this appointment, look at the rest of the mutants on the left and tell me how his " thing " is any different from the rest of them

I do not recognize the biden/harris administration as legal

18 speeds on 18 wheels
Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: Canvasback2] #7500274
02/18/22 08:52 AM
02/18/22 08:52 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Well we are told it's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.

I hope everyone reading this understands perfectly that progressivism thinks all that is happening around us in our land is actually a wonderful thing. It is the fulfillment of humankind - in a philosophical sense - in human evolution towards Nirvana, and utopian bliss on earth.

While some on this forum type in, WTHeck!, many, many, many in our land cheer.
Sadly.

Paul was spot on. The battle is real and the enemy is spiritual.

We need more than Transformers unite! armor from a Marvel movie in this deal.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? [Re: Canvasback2] #7500330
02/18/22 09:36 AM
02/18/22 09:36 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Mark your much more friendly than I could be. Great example you are being.

Last edited by Providence Farm; 02/18/22 09:36 AM.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread