No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: Swamp Wolf] #7507357
02/24/22 11:34 AM
Louisiana
M
MattLA Offline
trapper
MattLA  Offline
trapper
M

Louisiana
Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
Interesting info....

But my questions are: have the seperatists been encouraged and backed by Russia from the start? Why? What does Russia have to gain from this? There must be more pro-Russian people, than pro-Ukrainian people, in Donbass? Is this a similar situation as occurred recently in Crimea?

[Linked Image]

I am going to save you effort, no matter what you say will change KOSOI's mind. We can't blame him, we likely would feel the same way if the situations were reversed.

Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: waggler] #7507358
SE Iowa USA
A
AKAjust Offline
trapper
AKAjust  Offline
trapper
A

SE Iowa USA
Warm water ports.
just

Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: KOSOI] #7507360
02/24/22 11:35 AM
02/24/22 11:35 AM
Ontario
S
Saskfly Offline
trapper
Saskfly  Offline
trapper
S

Ontario
Originally Posted by KOSOI
Until yesterday, Ukraine bombed the peaceful population of Donbass. they were repeatedly warned about a cease-fire. persuasions had no effect. What do you think your president would do if they started bombing Americans in Canada?

You think that Russia just happened to have 160,000 troops deployed on three sides of Ukraine when "Ukraine decided to bomb Donbass"? I understand that the media in Russia is/has portrayed this as a rescue mission/peacekeeping but there is other ways for you and your countrymen to get news, I suggest you do some research.

Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: Saskfly] #7507368
02/24/22 11:45 AM
02/24/22 11:45 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by Saskfly
Until yesterday, Ukraine bombed the peaceful population of Donbass. they were repeatedly warned about a cease-fire. persuasions had no effect. What do you think your president would do if they started bombing Americans in Canada?

You think that Russia just happened to have 160,000 troops deployed on three sides of Ukraine when "Ukraine decided to bomb Donbass"? I understand that the media in Russia is/has portrayed this as a rescue mission/peacekeeping but there is other ways for you and your countrymen to get news, I suggest you do some research.

That does sound not only like a really stupid thing to do but sounds like suicide now doesn't it. I'm going to attack helpless civilians when they have enough support from Russia to wile my country out just across the border.

It also took time and planning to get those troops in place just across the border so I will wait until they are all inplace.

Sounds logical doesn't it?

Or maybe I want this ground so I will mass troops to get ready to take it. Now troops are in place and I need an excuse to attack that makes me look good. So I will have some people attack depressed up like my enemy to give me the excuse I need.

Sounds more likely and has been done many times in history by many countries.

But I'm sure not in this case!

Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: waggler] #7507386
02/24/22 11:59 AM
South Ga - Almost Florida
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

Im not trying to change Kosoi's mind and Im not sure who is convincing who here. It dont take much effort to Google the Donbass conflict. I did and several international news reports confirmed what Kosoi stated.

Last edited by Swamp Wolf; 02/24/22 12:01 PM.

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: waggler] #7507387
Sergievsk, Russia
K
KOSOI Offline
trapper
KOSOI  Offline
trapper
K

Sergievsk, Russia
You have your own point of view, because you are far away and completely safe. we Russians have our own truth, because we are close to the border. today Putin spoke to the Russians. in his address he said: If NATO interferes in this conflict, there will be war. and now a quote: There will be no winner in this war....

Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: waggler] #7507389
02/24/22 12:00 PM
02/24/22 12:00 PM
Green Bay, Wisconsin
tlguy Offline
trapper
tlguy  Offline
trapper

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Does that justify attacking Kyiv? Just because Putin thinks part of Ukraine should be Russia instead?

Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: waggler] #7507395
02/24/22 12:04 PM
02/24/22 12:04 PM
Sergievsk, Russia
K
KOSOI Offline
trapper
KOSOI  Offline
trapper
K

Sergievsk, Russia
You don't know very, very much about what has been happening in Donbass lately. that's why you allow yourself to talk like this. if you were here, your opinion would change dramatically.

Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: waggler] #7507409
02/24/22 12:15 PM
02/24/22 12:15 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
I may be all wet on this, but my opinion is it has nothing to do with NATO and all about natural resources and money.

With todays weaponry, how does taking over Ukraine over change anything in reality? We can launch a missile from the Midwest and hit Moscow, and visa-versa.

Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: waggler] #7507438
02/24/22 12:31 PM
02/24/22 12:31 PM
Iowa
~ADC~ Online content
The Count
~ADC~  Online Content
The Count

Iowa
I don't know any of you could be so arrogant as to think you know, even remotely, what is going on over there. Unless you are there and see it first hand,,, you can not believe anything you read or hear on the news or the internet, its all slanted and you can find information to support your theory no matter how you want to see it.

Its a terrible shame a guy like KOSOI comes to this forum to find friendship and seek advice with like minded beaver trappers and people here convince him to tell his political views and then he gets admonished when he shares them.

Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: KOSOI] #7507439
02/24/22 12:32 PM
02/24/22 12:32 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
You don't know very, very much about what has been happening in Donbass lately. that's why you allow yourself to talk like this. if you were here, your opinion would change dramatically.

I am far away you are correct. I also don't watch the news and don't trust any government. But being farther away I can see more of a field of view and have a better perspective than if I'm in a thicket in close where I can't see but 20 yards. Yet often if I want to kill my target I must be within that thicket where my view is limited but puts my on the the x. I find if both are put together the picture becomes more clear and success is more likely.

I don't know who is right I just hope for the best outcome for those that live there so they can be prosperous and live happily. I also don't want our country getting into another conflict wasting money but more importantly putting our young troops in harms way for nothing. I'm inclined to let them kill each other while sitting back knowing they are reduced their troops, equipment, and money making them less of a threat to me. I can also watch their strategy to find the best way to counter it. Carry on. But it would be nicer if all the time and resources were spent on eliminating cancer, world hunger , or a million other things to help people live a better life.

Being I don't trust any government or media I do appreciate you taking the time to share your prospective and what you see and hear. That is much more accurate than what will be reported or shown on TV. I do wonder if you share my skeptical view of governments and resorting or if you believe what's in the news?

I have alway had a high respect for Russian and its people even though my knowledge is limited. Definitely a tough resourceful people.

Last edited by Providence Farm; 02/24/22 12:42 PM.
Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: ~ADC~] #7507465
02/24/22 12:49 PM
02/24/22 12:49 PM
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

Originally Posted by ~ADC~
I don't know any of you could be so arrogant as to think you know, even remotely, what is going on over there. Unless you are there and see it first hand,,, you can not believe anything you read or hear on the news or the internet, its all slanted and you can find information to support your theory no matter how you want to see it.

Its a terrible shame a guy like KOSOI comes to this forum to find friendship and seek advice with like minded beaver trappers and people here convince him to tell his political views and then he gets admonished when he shares them.

I agree^^^^

Thanks for replying Kosoi. Keep on trapping!

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: waggler] #7507472
02/24/22 12:53 PM
Sergievsk, Russia
K
KOSOI Offline
trapper
KOSOI  Offline
trapper
K

Sergievsk, Russia
Originally Posted by Providence Farm

I am far away you are correct. I also don't watch the news and don't trust any government. But being farther away I can see more of a field of view and have a better perspective than if I'm in a thicket in close where I can't see but 20 yards. Yet often if I want to kill my target I must be within that thicket where my view is limited but puts my on the the x. I find if both are put together the picture becomes more clear and success is more likely.

I don't know who is right I just hope for the best outcome for those that live there so they can be prosperous and live happily. I also don't want our country getting into another conflict wasting money but more importantly putting our young troops in harms way for nothing. I'm inclined to let them kill each other while sitting back knowing they are reduced their troops, equipment, and money making them less of a threat to me. I can also watch their strategy to find the best way to counter it. Carry on. But it would be nicer if all the time and resources were spent on eliminating cancer, world hunger , or a million other things to help people live a better life.

Being I don't trust any government or media I do appreciate you taking the time to share your prospective and what you see and hear. That is much more accurate than what will be reported or shown on TV. I do wonder if you share my skeptical view of governments and resorting or if you believe what's in the news?

I have alway had a high respect for Russian and its people even though my knowledge is limited. Definitely a tough resourceful people.

If that question was for me, I do not believe the news. I have many friends who live in Ukraine and I get all the news from them. so why are we fighting here? what will change in the world? I, like many Russians, hope that we will be able to avoid war... And our politicians will sit down at the negotiating table.

Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: Swamp Wolf] #7507473
Wi.
D
Diggerman Offline
trapper
Diggerman  Offline
trapper
D

Wi.

I agree^^^^

X3

Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: waggler] #7507487
02/24/22 01:06 PM
02/24/22 01:06 PM
Oregon
beaverpeeler Offline
trapper
beaverpeeler  Offline
trapper

Oregon
Contolling the information is always such a big part of winning any conflict. Kosoi surely is smart enough to know his government provides the information they want their citizens to hear.

Just like ours does.

I look back at the history of the region to mine for the kernels of truth. From what I have seen Ukrainians have no desire to once again be under the Russian yoke. The purposeful starvation of millions of Ukrainians by Stalin is still deeply imbedded in their collective conscious. Now Russians will tell us that story has been greatly exaggerated by the west. That is the official line in a country with no real free press. But ask the Ukrainians that lost parent and grandparents. It is history so recent that the citizenry that lost loved ones know the truth.

My fear of moving stairs is escalating!
Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: waggler] #7507519
02/24/22 01:30 PM
02/24/22 01:30 PM
Greene County,Virginia
R
run Offline
trapper
run  Offline
trapper
R

Greene County,Virginia
Thank you for the update, Kosoi .

wanna be goat farmer.
Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: waggler] #7507532
02/24/22 01:39 PM
02/24/22 01:39 PM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
As for news….I have Klowd TV and there are a lot of different news and commentary sources. AON…The First…News Max…Euro News…WION…TICKER…FRANCE 24…Daily Wire…Info Wars. Then of course there are all the other sources and then TRAPPERMAN!

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: KOSOI] #7507542
02/24/22 01:50 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.

I bomb the Americans on here all the time.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: Swamp Wolf] #7507544
Wabash, IN USA
Flipper 56 Offline
trapper
Flipper 56  Offline
trapper

Wabash, IN USA

I agree^^^^

"Where Can A Man Find Bear Beaver And Other Critters Worth Cash Money When Skinned?"

Re: Question for Tatiana, Kosoi, Lowkiy, etc [Re: waggler] #7507553
02/24/22 01:55 PM
02/24/22 01:55 PM
W NY
Turtledale Offline
trapper
Turtledale  Offline
trapper

W NY
Thank you for your insight Kosoi. Always good to hear more than one side of a story. Happy trapping to you sir

NYSTA, NTA, FTA, life member Erie county trappers assn.,life member Catt.county trappers
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread