No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: foxkidd44] #7510258
02/26/22 04:09 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Everything Biden bloviated was for domestic consumption to prop up his sagging poll numbers. He's toothless, always has been.

Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: foxkidd44] #7510259
MICHIGAN
D
Dirty trapper 73 Offline
trapper
Dirty trapper 73  Offline
trapper
D

MICHIGAN
We have the ability to be energy sustainable. Rely on Russia for Petro. Open and start keystone.

Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: foxkidd44] #7510263
02/26/22 04:18 PM
02/26/22 04:18 PM
Wi.
D
Diggerman Online content
trapper
Diggerman  Online Content
trapper
D

Wi.
So what was it exactly that Trump said that has BC's panties in a wad? The "brilliant " thing was a dig at bidens border policy, unless you clearly do not the concept of sarcasm.

Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: Diggerman] #7510268
02/26/22 04:24 PM
02/26/22 04:24 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Diggerman
So what was it exactly that Trump said that has BC's panties in a wad?

It doesn't matter what he said. The news outlets are still flooding FB daily with the January 6th "insurrection". They know Biden is a catastrophe but they have to keep the leftist base agitated.

Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: Blaine County] #7510276
02/26/22 04:31 PM
02/26/22 04:31 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Blaine County
Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

He pulled it off didn't he? A week before it happened if someone handed you a paper with his plan on it would you have taken it seriously? That group of "ragheads" caught us with our pants down... And not recognizing that or paying attention to how it was done is a surefire way to let it happen again.

Everybody hates 9/11... But to just be PO'ed and not recognize the workings of how it happened is dangerous and stupid.

Putin has played the long game on this... He pulled off Crimea under Obama's watch... He waited through Trump and quietly moved pieces into place... And he saw Biden for what he was and moved. He saw his window between the election and midterms that might swing congress to a "less timid" majority.

You can be indignant all you want. But if you don't step back and recognize that he has made all the "right" moves for the game he's playing... he will keep winning.

Perhaps shrewd is more fitting than genius. And he has proven that he is shrewd.

Mike

Mike--the question is not whether Bin Laden or Putin pulled off great moves. Yeah, Bin Laden pulled it off. Putin may have pulled it off.

The question is whether a former President should be praising those great moves?. The answer is no.

I looked up the quotes. The one where Putin announced the recognition of the breakaway areas and announced he was sending in troops as peacekeepers... Trump said that was genius.

Looking at it from a political standpoint, he's right. Recognizing a breakaway and responding by sending troops in to secure peace is a shrewd political move. Everyone knows what the real motive was but they can't really do anything about it because on the surface it's on the up-and-up. He used the rules to break them. I'm sure a lot of folks at the UN were scratching their heads.

You're a lawyer. You absolutely understand that someone can clearly be guilty but if it can't be proven then the state's hands are tied.

I would bet good money that heads of state around the world were saying, "Holy @#$& that was clever" in the privacy of their own councils. Trump just said what everyone was thinking. I've been guilty of it myself.

I don't sit around waiting for the man to say something so I can be mad about it. I analyze what he said and judge it for the factual context. Honestly, I don't pay much attention to what anyone says... Or what is attributed to them. If I do decide to, I will go look up the actual word-for-word quote and judge it based on that.

If I wanted tweets with platitudes about how this is a horrible situation and that Putin is a bad guy... I would tune in to Joe's Twitter page. (Not really, I don't Twitter at all)

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: foxkidd44] #7510282
02/26/22 04:34 PM
02/26/22 04:34 PM
MICHIGAN
D
Dirty trapper 73 Offline
trapper
trapper
D

MICHIGAN
Make america great again 2024

Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: foxkidd44] #7510286
02/26/22 04:45 PM
02/26/22 04:45 PM
MICHIGAN
D
Dirty trapper 73 Offline
trapper
trapper
D

MICHIGAN
Mic dropped

Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: Posco] #7510311
02/26/22 05:20 PM
02/26/22 05:20 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
Originally Posted by Posco
So what was it exactly that Trump said that has BC's panties in a wad?

It doesn't matter what he said. The news outlets are still flooding FB daily with the January 6th "insurrection". They know Biden is a catastrophe but they have to keep the leftist base agitated.

Trump was doing an interview with radio show host Buck Sexton when he made the following comments:

“I went in yesterday, and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius, Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine – of Ukraine – Putin declares it as independent.” “Oh, that’s wonderful.”

Trump was referring to Putin’s announcement on Monday that Russia would immediately recognize the sovereignty of the DPR and LPR, which declared their independence after a US-backed overthrow of Ukraine’s elected leadership in 2014. The Russian president followed that decision by getting parliamentary approval on Tuesday to send Russian forces into the Donbass as peacekeepers for the DPR and LPR. However, he later clarified that the authorization did not mean Russian troops would be deployed to the republics immediately.

The former US commander-in-chief said such a turn of events never would have happened if he were still in office, accusing his predecessor of incompetence while referring to Russia’s Donbass move, including Moscow’s potential peacekeeping mission, as “smart.”

OH MY GOD ISN'T THAT AWFUL!

Liberal heads have been exploding ever since.

LOL

Eh...wot?

Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: Average Joe] #7510632
02/26/22 10:53 PM
02/26/22 10:53 PM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
Originally Posted by Average Joe

So in your mind a person either has a man crush on Trump or is a liberal?
Let me ask you this - what’s the solution going to be once Trump is gone? He’s no spring chicken and at most he can only be President for 4 more years.
I guess you’ll be voting liberal after Trump isn’t in the picture?

Well there you go Joe. You just surpassed that Aaron dude for the "Most Foolish Post Ever."

Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: ScottW] #7510636
02/26/22 10:59 PM
02/26/22 10:59 PM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
Originally Posted by ScottW
I think the reason Trump is “praising” Putin is that deep down he wishes he could be like Putin and he’s jealous he’s stuck in a democracy of sorts. I lose a significant level of respect for anyone who truly thinks Putin or Trump have “the common persons best interest” at the top of their agenda.

Happy trapping! ScottW

Anyone else want to vote this gem in for the "Dumbest Post Ever"?

Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: 52Carl] #7510641
02/26/22 11:14 PM
02/26/22 11:14 PM
Wisconsin
A
Average Joe Offline
trapper
Average Joe  Offline
trapper
A

Wisconsin
Originally Posted by 52Carl

So in your mind a person either has a man crush on Trump or is a liberal?
Let me ask you this - what’s the solution going to be once Trump is gone? He’s no spring chicken and at most he can only be President for 4 more years.
I guess you’ll be voting liberal after Trump isn’t in the picture?

Well there you go Joe. You just surpassed that Aaron dude for the "Most Foolish Post Ever."

Awesome! Do I win a plaque or anything?
You either didn’t read the full exchange or your reading comprehension ain’t so good. I was told any vote not for Trump was a vote for a liberal. Which is pure nonsense.
Maybe you should answer the question I asked since no one else has - what y’all gonna do when Trump’s time is up, best case is 4 more years, and I think that’s optimistic.

I’ve been sayin yes sir all day at work, I’ve been sayin yes ma’am at home…
Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: Diggerman] #7510648
02/26/22 11:21 PM
02/26/22 11:21 PM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
So the media says Trump heaped praise on putin, All I could find was that he said" It was a really smart move, taking over a vast , vast country for 2 dollars worth of sanctions". Not quite "heaping praise".

We have A BINGO!!!!
Those who are not smart, or hate Trump are not able to understand what Trump said. It was very clear to me, as I am sure it was to any rational person.
The Media, all of them including some on Fox News couldn't figure it out.
It saddens me to think about all of the ignorant, and the loathsome who are in charge of disseminating information to We The People.

Last edited by 52Carl; 02/26/22 11:22 PM.
Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: 52Carl] #7510658
02/26/22 11:33 PM
02/26/22 11:33 PM
Wisconsin
A
Average Joe Offline
trapper
Average Joe  Offline
trapper
A

Wisconsin
So the media says Trump heaped praise on putin, All I could find was that he said" It was a really smart move, taking over a vast , vast country for 2 dollars worth of sanctions". Not quite "heaping praise".

We have A BINGO!!!!
Those who are not smart, or hate Trump are not able to understand what Trump said. It was very clear to me, as I am sure it was to any rational person.
It saddens me to think about all of the ignorant, and the loathsome who are in charge of disseminating information to We The People.

He praised Putin for trying to take over another country. Whether it’s “heaping” is irrelevant. He’s giving praise for an act that most rational, good people think should be condemned.
Just another example of how he will turn off voters and lose for us, again.

I’ve been sayin yes sir all day at work, I’ve been sayin yes ma’am at home…
Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: foxkidd44] #7510660
02/26/22 11:34 PM
02/26/22 11:34 PM
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast
Hey KGB buddy Putin, how about I cut off 400 million in military aid to the Ukraine will that help you. I would like to build hotels in Russia you know maybe a couple new gold courses. I like Putin we are a lot alike, He is a really good guy, we talk all the time. We have a lot in common, we are great friends and get along together great. Oh and by the way Putin is brilliant!

Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: foxkidd44] #7510666
02/26/22 11:38 PM
02/26/22 11:38 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Yup...ignorance is a he** of a handicap.

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: foxkidd44] #7510686
02/26/22 11:56 PM
02/26/22 11:56 PM
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast
Yeah it is quit, drinking that dollar store wine. Just kidding I just missed another cat and cant get past 13 had that happen a couple years ago not my lucky number.

Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: danvee] #7510702
02/27/22 12:14 AM
02/27/22 12:14 AM
minnesota
M
mnsota Offline
trapper
mnsota  Offline
trapper
M

minnesota
Originally Posted by danvee
Hey KGB buddy Putin, how about I cut off 400 million in military aid to the Ukraine will that help you. I would like to build hotels in Russia you know maybe a couple new gold courses. I like Putin we are a lot alike, He is a really good guy, we talk all the time. We have a lot in common, we are great friends and get along together great. Oh and by the way Putin is brilliant!

What a concept, proposing to talk to an adversary in an attempt to avoid confrontation.

Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: 52Carl] #7510847
02/27/22 08:02 AM
02/27/22 08:02 AM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa

We have A BINGO!!!!

They understand what he meant, they just aren't going to admit it.

Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: Average Joe] #7510913
02/27/22 08:59 AM
02/27/22 08:59 AM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
He praised Putin for trying to take over another country. Whether it’s “heaping” is irrelevant. He’s giving praise for an act that most rational, good people think should be condemned.

No he didn't. His comments were made BEFORE the invasion.

This is what he said and what the media uproar is based on:

“I went in yesterday, and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius, Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine – of Ukraine – Putin declares it as independent.” “Oh, that’s wonderful.”.

Trump was referring to Putin’s announcement last Monday that Russia would immediately recognize the sovereignty of the DPR and LPR, which declared their independence after a US-backed overthrow of Ukraine’s elected leadership in 2014.

Your righteous indignation is based on a lie.

Eh...wot?

Re: trump praises putin?? [Re: foxkidd44] #7510925
02/27/22 09:16 AM
02/27/22 09:16 AM
Arkansas
J
J Staton Online content
trapper
J Staton  Online Content
trapper
J

Arkansas
I don't care who said what, all I know is under Trump, Russia wasn't invading no one. Besides why do we worry about Russia when you have China. You know the communist that released the thing that killed a ton of people. To make matters worse, they were likely aided by people in our own government. Yet y'all are worried about what Trump said....now that's ignorant.

Last edited by J Staton; 02/27/22 09:17 AM.

James 1: 19-20
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread