No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
FTA Seeking Adventure Auctions #7506206
02/23/22 01:43 PM
02/23/22 01:43 PM
New Jersey
CJonesFTA Offline OP
trapper
CJonesFTA  Offline OP
trapper

New Jersey
The Fur Takers of America are currently seeking donated "Adventure Auctions" for an upcoming fundraiser.

Adventure Auctions are hunts, trips, experiences... things like turkey, deer or elk hunts, wing shooting adventures, maple syrup making, wild rice excursion, fishing trips and more. If you have something to offer that you think others might enjoy, reach out to our AA Committee Chair - contact information below.

Adventure Auctions should not be trapper/trapping instruction.

Robert Waddell
rwaddell@furtakersofamerica.com
(660) 216-1780

Thank YOU for thinking of and supporting the FTA. We can not do what we do without the support of trappers!

Cristina Jones
Fur Takers of America
www.furtakersofamerica.com
Re: FTA Seeking Adventure Auctions [Re: CJonesFTA] #7518949
03/06/22 01:11 AM
03/06/22 01:11 AM
South Dakota
T
TravC Offline
"MCnasty"
TravC  Offline
"MCnasty"