No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Northern MN fur buyer? #7531537
03/18/22 10:16 AM
03/18/22 10:16 AM
Minnesota
M
Muskeg Offline OP
trapper
Muskeg  Offline OP
trapper
M

Minnesota
Looking for any buyer in NW MN. Got a few furs the grand kids and I caught that I’d like to sell. Unfortunately Colt furs didn’t do a MN route this year. The MTA list is outdated. Still listing Sunruds in Fosston and NAFA. Could ship to FHA but not much interest in auction houses after the NAFA circus. Would
like the boys to experience the fur buyer experience and walk away with money in hand for their efforts. Occasionally get over to the Grand Rapids - Hibbing area if there is someone there.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Northern MN fur buyer? [Re: Muskeg] #7531546
03/18/22 10:25 AM
03/18/22 10:25 AM
MN
160user Offline
trapper
160user  Offline
trapper

MN
Matt Carlson is in the Grand Rapids area. I have sold to him many times and always been very happy.

I have nothing clever to put here.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread