No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: warrior] #7533956
03/20/22 09:35 PM
03/20/22 09:35 PM
West Central Illinois
I
il.trapper Offline
trapper
il.trapper  Offline
trapper
I

West Central Illinois
ya ever notice that a certain group of guys here are not heard from for days, then just one speaks out and the rest jump all over the conversation? It has amazed, or amuzed me for a long time.

Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: WANNABE-TRAPPER] #7533969
03/20/22 09:51 PM
NC
B
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper
bowhunter27295  Offline
trapper
B

NC
Originally Posted by WANNABE-TRAPPER

Inflation was out of control long before massive energy spike. It’s very clear that few on this site ever took an Econ class or understand how the budget works in the government.
[Linked Image]

Why did ice cream joey shut down the keystone pipeline and remove sanctions on nord stream 2?

How many lies will people believe before they realize their own idiocy?
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: yukon254] #7533970
Indiana
J
J Harrell Offline
trapper
J Harrell  Offline
trapper
J

Indiana
Originally Posted by yukon254
Its astounding that anyone at this point would even try to defend the current administration. Leave Trump out of it, that ship has already sailed. Biden should be able to stand on his own record by now. Its been a complete disaster by any metric. All the average voter needs to do is ask themselves if they are better off now than they were under Trump. The polls clearly show that most now realize what a disaster biden has been

The most accurate post I've seen on any of the political threads on here!

Yukon254 you hit the nail squarely on the head, hat's off to you!!

Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: The Possum Man] #7533976
03/20/22 10:09 PM
03/20/22 10:09 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Originally Posted by The Possum Man
talking sense to the other side that has you labeled as the enemy doesnt work. things are gonna have to get actually bad here for everyone to get on the same page. But fear not folks, bread lines will be coming here soon if the second sun doesnt rise randomly.

Possum Man speaks the truth. Take heed, and prepare yourself and your families for what is coming. 49er is right too!

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: Gary Benson] #7533979
03/20/22 10:15 PM
03/20/22 10:15 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Originally Posted by rvsask
I see Gary.

So Trump’s 2.3 trillion Covid relief Bill was in cahoots with George too then. Thanks.

As has been stated numerous times and you prefer to not grasp.........DC is 90% communist and if Trump wanted ANYTHING passed he had to allow your communist politicians to attach their bills. Get it yet? Thanks.

Stupid system sounds like.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: warrior] #7533996
03/20/22 10:31 PM
03/20/22 10:31 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
A few things to remember... Trump approved the stim packages that started inflation. But he didn't pass the legislation. That would be Congress.

And while the inflation may have originated under Trump's watch... It absolutely exploded as soon as Biden started strangling the petroleum sector.

You can't blame the guy who lit a match and then ignore the idiot who made it 1000x worse by throwing gas on it.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: warrior] #7533998
03/20/22 10:34 PM
03/20/22 10:34 PM
williams,mn
trapper les Offline
trapper
trapper les  Offline
trapper

williams,mn
Originally Posted by warrior
Yesterday in the local wally world the thirteen year old walked up complaining on the prices.
I replied in my usual outspoken manner that it is thanks to the dementia patient in the White House and his idiot ideas.

Well that got me a nasty look from an elderly black lady wearing a face diaper.

The thirteen year old noticed and said for me to be quiet because some people might like the guy.

To which I replied how could you like a guy that began his career as a running buddy of the ku klux klan in the 70s.

But Dad you're going to offend some folks.

Well we're all offended in our pocketbook.

Am I alone in this?

Nope, you aint alone

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: Boco] #7534035
03/20/22 11:51 PM
03/20/22 11:51 PM
Oregon
H
H2ORat Offline
trapper
H2ORat  Offline
trapper
H

Oregon

We are in much better shape than you-what happened to your freedom convoy no balls?
Obviously the kid was embarassed or wouldnt have admonished the father.
Those conversations with your kid should be done at home.[/quote]
Our convoy (much like yours) keep themselves mostly within the law ------- look a little closer at the pos manipulating the laws --- they are the problem. Yes Our POS -- Helped your POS and learned from your POS. not something either of us should be proud of.

Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: grumley701] #7534132
03/21/22 08:07 AM
03/21/22 08:07 AM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Originally Posted by grumley701
Originally Posted by Boco
Way to go embarrasing your kid in public.

Expressing yourself and speaking truth is going to embarrass ones child?

You’re such a bootlicker…

Yes, driving your kid to school and dropping her off at the front door embarrasses her too.

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: Gary Benson] #7534138
03/21/22 08:15 AM
03/21/22 08:15 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
As has been stated numerous times and you prefer to not grasp.........DC is 90% communist and if Trump wanted ANYTHING passed he had to allow your communist politicians to attach their bills. Get it yet? Thanks.

Do you really think they're communists, Gary, or just corrupt? I think most of them sell their soul to the highest bidder.

Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: Posco] #7534510
03/21/22 03:06 PM
03/21/22 03:06 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Posco

Do you really think they're communists, Gary, or just corrupt? I think most of them sell their soul to the highest bidder.

Authoritarian governments in general, but especially communist ones, are breeding grounds for corruption and graft. Folks in charge eliminate all competition and then sell their power and influence to the highest bidder to get what they want.

Worked with a guy who was from Yugoslavia. He said back in the day under the USSR Levi's were the thing everyone wanted. But the state declared them contraband. So when he and his friends would go on a trip they would get a list of what everyone wanted... And the last people you asked were the guards at the border checkpoints. If they got their pair or 2 of Levi's then they looked the other way while you smuggled the rest into the country.

That's how the whole system worked from the top down. Very little was actually illegal if you could afford the appropriate bribe.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Am I alone in this? Speaking the truth loudly. [Re: warrior] #7534551
03/21/22 03:40 PM
03/21/22 03:40 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
The DC politicians are elected to represent the people. Somehow they ended up controlling the people instead and giving themselves money that nobody they represent has access to. As far as I'm concerned it's communist. Even elections don't count anymore.

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread