No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
For Sharon #7541260
03/27/22 08:41 PM
03/27/22 08:41 PM
missouri
S
salemtrapper Offline OP
trapper
salemtrapper  Offline OP
trapper
S

missouri
[video:google]https://photos.app.goo.gl/o9zPNMiviGQ32CsV9[/video] I thought you may enjoy this... Sorry about the quality I have a cheap phone, but as I had to fix fence in the lot the girls had fun. I figured from your post this is your kind of fun, and thought you find the girl and horse power your style ..

Re: For Sharon [Re: salemtrapper] #7541311
03/27/22 09:30 PM
03/27/22 09:30 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Thank you, Salem, for such a nice ride with those gals. Country rides are always good for horse and rider alike. Relaxes the mind. Looks so enjoyable, thank you for the share !

Re: For Sharon [Re: salemtrapper] #7541324
03/27/22 09:43 PM
03/27/22 09:43 PM
missouri
S
salemtrapper Offline OP
trapper
salemtrapper  Offline OP
trapper
S

missouri
Your welcome I look at your post time to time and though you enjoy that, lol daddy got the shaft had to build fence just didn't seem right at the girls rode. Kendell just started riding out in the open, makes dad nervous but the ole horse she is on I trust with her life, usually just ride in the arena but she wants to be free, for a 5 year old the girl has to much grit, it's always put me on dad and let me go! I worry more than she does.

Re: For Sharon [Re: salemtrapper] #7541382
03/27/22 10:40 PM
03/27/22 10:40 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
I was just like your little girl, I had to follow and ride where the adults went. My father let me just ride, and made sure I had good horses to use. He said I was worse at toddler stages, give me a minute and he would see me trying to climb up the tail on his grand champion stallion, lol…that stud stood still as stone for me climbing all over him. Once I was old enough to sit in the saddle myself, he said he worried a little less ….but then I was a speed freak…always wanting to race. Yes he got the fencing repairs too grin

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread