No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Russian military daily action reports #7557683
04/13/22 09:48 PM
04/13/22 09:48 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
I thought I'd start posting these because I see them on another site and I doubt most here have seen one given the western MSM and governments blackout of anything the Russians have to say. You can laugh at them, you can flip them the double bird, you can break things after reading them or you can ignore them. Whatever, you actually have that freedom. I'm not claiming these are reality, only that this is what the Russian military is officially saying on what went on in the Ukrainian War for that day. They do like to mention specific places, unit numbers of Uke military, and what the Russian think they did to them.

What I've learned in the past few years is that when the MSM stops talking about things, usually their narrative isn't holding up and they simply move on to something else. I've seen very few Russian aircraft or armor being destroyed the past week or so and almost no little fighting clips from the "Azov Battalion". Another site today said that over 1,000 Ukrainian soldiers in the east surrendered in a single location. We'll see how the Donbas envelopment plays out over the next couple of weeks.

P.S. Remember the several S-300 ATA missiles batteries that the Slovaks gave to the Ukrainians about 10 days ago. Reports are those batteries lasted intact about 36 hours after crossing the border and never became operational.

13.04.2022 (20:00)
Briefing of the Ministry of Defense of Russia

The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue to conduct a special military operation in Ukraine.

In the city of Mariupol, the commercial seaport was completely liberated from the militants of the Nazi formation "Azov".

All hostages held by the Nazis on ships in the port, including foreign ones, have been released.

The remnants of the units of the Ukrainian troops and the Nazis "Azov" located in the city are blocked and deprived of the opportunity to escape from the encirclement.

During the day, 36 enemy targets were destroyed by high-precision weapons. Among them:

in the settlements of Vrubovka and Berestovoe, two repair bases and two depots of rocket and artillery weapons of the 57th and 24th mechanized brigades of the Ukrainian troops;

in the areas of Popasnaya and Barvenkovo, five strongholds of units of the 24th separate mechanized brigade;

in the village of Cherkasy, the command post of the 15th separate regiment of the National Guard of Ukraine.

The headquarters and fuel depot of the 128th Separate Mountain Assault Brigade in the Gulyai-Pole area were also destroyed.

Operational-tactical aviation hit 10 military facilities of Ukraine. Among them: a command post, three depots of rocket and artillery weapons, as well as 6 areas of concentration of Ukrainian military equipment.

In total, since the beginning of the special military operation, the following have been destroyed: 130 aircraft, 103 helicopters, 244 anti-aircraft missile systems, 447 unmanned aerial vehicles, 2173 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 243 multiple rocket launchers, 937 field artillery guns and mortars, as well as 2082 units of special military vehicles.

We see attempts of sabotage and strikes by Ukrainian troops on objects on the territory of the Russian Federation.

If such incidents continue, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation will strike at decision-making centers, including in Kyiv, from which the Russian army has so far refrained.

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7557685
04/13/22 09:53 PM
04/13/22 09:53 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Thanks

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7557686
04/13/22 10:00 PM
04/13/22 10:00 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
The word "nazis" immediately tells you it is BS and not to waste your time on it.

Keith

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7557689
04/13/22 10:02 PM
04/13/22 10:02 PM
MO
cfowler Offline
trapper
cfowler  Offline
trapper

MO
I’ve been watching the reports from the Russian military. It’s a view from the other side. Propaganda is a tool in the weapons arsenal of any country, so I keep that in mind.

Reports from news sources outside the US say that the Ukrainian forces inside Mariupol were running out of ammo and posting on social media about it. They aren’t expected to last long.

I think the situation is likely to expand beyond the borders of Ukraine. The Russians have stated on more than one occasion that arms shipments to Ukraine are legitimate military targets.

I trap for fun. I skin 'em for the money!
Grinners For Life-Lifetime Member, MO Chapter, Den #1
~You Grin, You're In~
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: KeithC] #7557695
04/13/22 10:13 PM
04/13/22 10:13 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Originally Posted by KeithC
The word "nazis" immediately tells you it is BS and not to waste your time on it.

Keith

Sometimes one has to see the view from all angles before he sees the whole picture

Last edited by Yes sir; 04/13/22 10:49 PM.
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7557701
04/13/22 10:21 PM
04/13/22 10:21 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
the azov battalion are nazi's...

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: KeithC] #7557705
04/13/22 10:26 PM
04/13/22 10:26 PM
Custer Co, Idaho
S
sneaky Offline
trapper
sneaky  Offline
trapper
S

Custer Co, Idaho

Keith

Exactly

Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7557716
04/13/22 10:39 PM
04/13/22 10:39 PM
N. Carolina
S
Scout1 Offline
trapper
Scout1  Offline
trapper
S

N. Carolina
Truthfully, we as Americans don't know who to believe. We get 99% of our info from the boob tube. Remember, Biden is in bed with the Ukranian's. Just ask Hunter???

-------------------------------------
DJT & MTG in 2024!
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7557727
04/13/22 10:45 PM
04/13/22 10:45 PM
Sergievsk, Russia
K
KOSOI Offline
trapper
KOSOI  Offline
trapper
K

Sergievsk, Russia
Thanks NonPCfed. I see a lot of people are starting to see the light.

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: sneaky] #7557733
04/13/22 10:51 PM
04/13/22 10:51 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Originally Posted by sneaky

Keith

Exactly

What do you guys know of the azov battalions? Shine some light on us in the dark.

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7557744
04/13/22 10:58 PM
04/13/22 10:58 PM
Fontana KS
A
Andrew Eastwood Offline
trapper
Andrew Eastwood  Offline
trapper
A

Fontana KS
Originally Posted by Yes sir
What do you guys know of the azov battalions? Shine some light on us in the dark.

I have read that they call themselves nazis, so I have no problem with others referencing them as such.

Thank you for posting nonpc, I think more of us need to hear things from the other side. I imagine the truth lays a long way from what our US media is putting out.

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: Andrew Eastwood] #7557749
04/13/22 11:08 PM
04/13/22 11:08 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Originally Posted by Andrew Eastwood
Originally Posted by Yes sir

I have read that they call themselves nazis, so I have no problem with others referencing them as such.

Thank you for posting nonpc, I think more of us need to hear things from the other side. I imagine the truth lays a long way from what our US media is putting out.

One doesn't have to spent much time looking into their founder to see the picture. And you won't find the information about him on your mainstream media.

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7557751
04/13/22 11:11 PM
04/13/22 11:11 PM
ontario
G
grampy Offline
trapper
grampy  Offline
trapper
G

ontario
Sad sad situation. Politicians still wandering around over there,scratching their (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) and trying to look important.

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7557754
04/13/22 11:17 PM
04/13/22 11:17 PM
ND
M
MJM Offline
trapper
MJM  Offline
trapper
M

ND
Look up the strength of the Russian ruble compared to about a month ago. That should tell you something.

"Not Really, Not Really"
Mark J Monti
"MJM you're a jerk."
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7557763
04/14/22 12:14 AM
04/14/22 12:14 AM
SW Pa
W
wr otis Offline
trapper
wr otis  Offline
trapper
W

SW Pa
"the following have been destroyed"

Neglected to mention who owned the equipment while it was under destruction.

What do they have to say about Russian troop losses?

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: grampy] #7557776
04/14/22 12:57 AM
04/14/22 12:57 AM
Oregon
H
H2ORat Offline
trapper
H2ORat  Offline
trapper
H

Oregon
Originally Posted by grampy
Sad sad situation. Politicians still wandering around over there,scratching their (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) and trying to look important.

common state of all of our/ your politicians -- no exceptions. Seems to me to be a genetic defect of some kind.

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7557778
04/14/22 01:24 AM
04/14/22 01:24 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
These Russian "Defense" Ministry reports generally aren't going to tell of their losses. They're going to spin it to their advantage. I have no doubt about it. But what I find interesting (and informative) is pinning down the geography, say using Google Maps, although some of these little Ukie villages don't show up well on Google Maps. It sort of shows where the, I'm trying to think of the term that military commanders/analysts use, the "gravity" of the operations is located. Its also interesting to see what they say they're after in their say the non-ground ops; take out fuel and ammo dumps, take out the rocket "artillery" elements. You have to read between the lines and use multiple sources to get a "feel" of what is probably going on.

Here's another source about recently taken Ukie prisoners. Could be all total bs with good fiction writers but the level of details is interesting...

UKRAINIAN PRISONERS ARE DIFFERENT EVERY DAY.

The first batch was like in suspended animation: complete disorientation, they did not even know that the LDNR was recognized by Russia. Now they are veterans of the movement, they feel comfortable in the rear of the DPR.

The second batch, 267 Marines, are organized, tidy, well-fed people, controlled by commanders. They gave up on their own decision.

The third tried yesterday to get out of the encirclement and hide. They were beaten and killed, their commanders abandoned them - it was not difficult to catch and force them to surrender. They are dirty, from them amber, as if from a landfill, dressed somehow.

Another party, 1,000 Marines, motley, aged 20 to 55. Many in neat civilian clothes - they say the uniform burned down. Many of the identity cards have been torn out.

Every third is wounded, every tenth is seriously. They didn't want to give up, but they had to. There will be more to come.

Yet we still have db U.S. politicians, both DC parties, that are saying, "the Ukies are going to win, we just have to keep pumping arms to them." Of course its doubtful that any of them have relatives in Ukraine paying the price, or any relatives in Russia losing men folk in the conflict. The DC ***ks are willing to fight to the last Ukrainian. And perhaps their rationale would have more merit if the plan by bad, mad Vlad was to take over all of Ukraine. But many people who actually have thought of this for a lot longer time than our hired help in the Swamp, are pretty sure that the Russians only want the eastern half of Ukraine, primarily the Donets Basin (the Donbas) because 1) it has the mineral hydrocarbon resources, and 2) probably about 40% of the population is ethnic Russian. Ukraine west of the Dneiper River the Russians would probably leave alone, as along it didn't become NATO and install nuclear missiles with 3-5 minute lob time to Moscow. But it is doubtful this will happen because various parts of NATO; primarily certain U.S. political crime families, the Clowns in Actions, sadomasochistics in Dept of State AND all their counterparts in the UK government won't let it happen. Way, way too much money and power at stake. You know, our "hired help" who enrich and empower themselves in our names.

Sad, very very sad all around. Just control what you can control, your 6's and the people you love's 6s. We master that scale then maybe we can think about scaling up...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7557780
04/14/22 01:50 AM
04/14/22 01:50 AM
Washington
wildflights Offline
trapper
wildflights  Offline
trapper

Washington
Thank you for posting this.

Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. -Gustav Mahler
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7557857
04/14/22 07:23 AM
04/14/22 07:23 AM
Tug Hill, NY
S
Squash Online content
trapper
Squash  Online Content
trapper
S

Tug Hill, NY
Nazi’s ? And during WWII the Russians were at least as bad if not worse than the Nazi’s. And the Russians would have never held onto their country if it had not been for the USA pumping weapons to them via Alaska.

Last edited by Squash; 04/14/22 07:24 AM.
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7557933
04/14/22 08:54 AM
04/14/22 08:54 AM
SE Kansas
K
K52 Offline
trapper
K52  Offline
trapper
K

SE Kansas
For all the people supporting this war Joe and Hunter Biden & the Democrats thanks you. The money laundering country set up for their benefit has to be saved, Clinton,Obama and Biden all have a vested interest in it. Plus it takes the focus off of how miserably their policies are failing in this country, and hope it will help them in the mid terms.

The Azov Battalion has videos on the net of them crucifying Russian soldiers. They also sport Nazi symbol tattoos, how anyone thinks these people need our support is beyond me. You are being manipulated by the Dems and the MSM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread