No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7558621
04/14/22 10:00 PM
04/14/22 10:00 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
wr otis, Sir. I hope I did not offend with my earlier post; it was not my intention; I apologize if I did.

The point I am trying to make is that I believe we are lied to constantly by the MSM and the governments that are in cahoots with one another. Just because we see it on the news and pounded in our heads every night, does not make it Truth.

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7558631
04/14/22 10:07 PM
04/14/22 10:07 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
I haven't seen the daily report posted on another forum yet tonight, but there may be something specific on the Moscow itself, I'll have to go back and look, I'm sort of sick of reading all the talk about that ship over there today. The Russian armor and artillery coming down on the Ukies in the Donbas in the coming days isn't coming from a cruiser in the Black Sea, coming from the other direction. We'll see what happens in the coming days.

Maybe the Rus will finally try frying NATO's direct links to the Ukies of real time surveillance from the sat imagery and commo intercepts. The USA is already at war with the Rus, just aren't any Americans (at least not known so far) actually going kinetic actions at the present time. Almost all other national assets of the fed government are being used to help the Ukies.I wonder what Sniffy and the minions would do if the Rus did a little sat hunter-killer action of some of those assets in geo orbit over that part of Europe? Sats fly at 17,000 mph in orbit, doesn't take much "debris" to fly into one at that speed (or even greater if 2 are moving in opposite directions) to make such assets "unavailable"...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7558696
04/14/22 11:12 PM
04/14/22 11:12 PM
SW Pa
W
wr otis Offline
trapper
wr otis  Offline
trapper
W

SW Pa
Russians are going to be short alot of tanks in the coming days. During a special military operation is a real poor time to discover major design flaws in your tanks.

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: wr otis] #7558704
04/14/22 11:24 PM
04/14/22 11:24 PM
Mn
M
mskrtman Offline
trapper
mskrtman  Offline
trapper
M

Mn
What is the MSM you guys keep referring to? I take MSM for joint pain with glucosamine. Have no idea what it has to do with the news.

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7558706
04/14/22 11:32 PM
04/14/22 11:32 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
You mean MSM can be used for joint pain too! I spray it to kill bahia grass and other weeds HA!

MSM - mainstream media. When I say MSM, I am referring to all the news outlets across the globe that spew the same crap they have been handfed every day. Their talking points are so in sync its not only scary, but rather dispicable.

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: Chancey] #7558784
04/15/22 06:27 AM
04/15/22 06:27 AM
Wy
G
Giant Sage Offline
trapper
Giant Sage  Offline
trapper
G

Wy
Originally Posted by Chancey
You mean MSM can be used for joint pain too! I spray it to kill bahia grass and other weeds HA!

MSM - mainstream media. When I say MSM, I am referring to all the news outlets across the globe that spew the same crap they have been handfed every day. Their talking points are so in sync its not only scary, but rather dispicable.

I thought that was PMS!

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7560057
04/16/22 08:08 AM
04/16/22 08:08 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
This one I guess was on a Telegram channel. I don't do Telegram so this is a copied version, with the guy's emphasis. Specific actions mentioned in the south of Ukraine-- Odessa and Nikolaev (the last city is the old Russian name for it). The hits on the troop concentrations probably more in the Donbas region.

Russian MoD briefing for April 16 from MoD Telegram channel... Note the hits in Kiev and Nikolaev.

Briefing by Russian Defence Ministry

The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue the special military operation in Ukraine.

High-precision, long-range air-based weapons destroyed production buildings of armoured plant in Kiev and military equipment repair facility in Nikolaev.

During the day, 16 enemy assets were hit by high-precision air-based missiles. Among them:

11 areas of Ukrainian military equipment and weapons concentration in Povstanskoe in Odessa Region, Barvenkovo, Lisichansk, Sribnoe, Petrovskoe and Opytnoe;

2 missile and artillery weapons depots near Nikolaev;

1 central storage base for radar reconnaissance and communications equipment in south-east of Poltava;

1 anti-aircraft weapons storage base south of Poltava; area of 95th Separate Airborne Assault Brigade units concentration in Gusarovka.

During the night, operational-tactical aviation hit 67 areas of concentration of Ukrainian manpower and military equipment.

Russian air defence means shot down 1 Ukrainian Su-25 aircraft in the air 15 kilometres south of Izyum.

Missile troops and artillery hit 811 assets, including 43 Ukrainian command posts, 8 fuel column for military equipment as well as 760 areas of enemy manpower concentration. [MY NOTE: Anyone else notice that these numbers seem to be much larger than in the past? These are daily numbers.]

In total, 133 aircraft, 458 unmanned aerial vehicles, 246 anti-aircraft missile systems, 2,246 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 252 multiple launch rocket systems, 981 field artillery and mortars, as well as 2,146 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

#MoD #Russia #Ukraine #Briefing
@mod_russia_en

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7560635
04/16/22 07:05 PM
04/16/22 07:05 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
Doesn't look like the Rus gave their fellow Slavs the Easter weekend off in eastern Ukraine. If only 25% of what is here is accurate, it hasn't been a good couple of days for the Ukie armed forces. Of course the Rus don't list their own losses.

Its not listed here but other sites are talking about some big ordinance dropped on the holdouts, including the "special" ones, on the Azovstal steel plant. 5,000 pound bombs do make large carters. Well, enough blood and destruction for the weekend.

Briefing by the official representative of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation Igor Konashenkov as of 19.00 on April 16, 2022 on the progress of the special operation in Ukraine

▪️During the day, 15 enemy targets were hit by high-precision air-launched missiles.
Among them: in the areas of the settlements of BARVENKOVO, RUBEZHNOYE, POPASNAYA, NOVOZVANIVKA, KRASNOARMEYSK, SELIDOVO, NOVOBAKHMUTOVKA, six concentration sites of Ukrainian military equipment and seven strongholds of Ukrainian troops were destroyed.

As a result of the strikes, more than 320 Ukrainian servicemen were killed and wounded, 23 armored vehicles and seven vehicles for various purposes were destroyed.

Operational and tactical aviation destroyed 67 areas of concentration of personnel and Ukrainian military equipment during the day.

Missile forces hit 317 military facilities, including: 274 strong points and areas of concentration of enemy manpower, 24 control points and two field fuel storage facilities of Ukrainian troops.

A Ukrainian military transport plane carrying a large batch of weapons supplied to Ukraine by Western countries was shot down in the air by Russian air defense means near Odessa.

▪️Two Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles were shot down over the localities of LOZOVAYA and Veselaya.

Since the beginning of the special military operation, 134 aircraft, 460 unmanned aerial vehicles, 246 anti-aircraft missile systems, 2,269 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 252 multiple rocket launchers, 987 field artillery and mortars, as well as 2,158 units of special military vehicles have been destroyed.

The entire city territory of Mariupol has been completely cleared of militants of the Nazi formation "Azov", foreign mercenaries and Ukrainian troops.

The remnants of the Ukrainian group are currently completely blocked on the territory of the Azovstal Metallurgical Plant. Their only chance to save their lives is to voluntarily lay down their arms and surrender.

Let me remind you that in Mariupol at the time of its encirclement on March 11 there were: the 36th separate Marine Brigade, the 109th Territorial Defense Brigade, the 503rd separate marine battalion, a company of the 53rd separate mechanized brigade, units of the 17th anti-tank brigade, Nazi formations "Azov", "Aidar", "Right Sector", police and state border service units, as well as foreign mercenaries.

The total number of this group was about 8 thousand 100 people.

During the liberation of Mariupol, 1,464 Ukrainian servicemen have already surrendered. The number of surrenders is increasing daily. Including those who escaped from the territory of "Azovstal". According to their testimonies, the total number of Ukrainian servicemen, Nazis and foreign mercenaries who took refuge on Azovstal does not exceed 2.5 thousand people.

Thus, on April 16, in Mariupol alone, the losses of the Ukrainian group amounted to more than 4,000 people.

Therefore, Zelensky's recent statements to the Western media that the irretrievable losses of the Ukrainian military during the operation allegedly amount to 2.5-3 thousand are a common lie for him.

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation has reliable data on the true losses of the Ukrainian army, National Guard and foreign mercenaries who arrived, which Zelensky is afraid to tell the people of Ukraine.

As of today, the irretrievable losses amount to 23,367 people.

We will soon publish some data from Ukrainian documents about our losses, revealing the place of death and the burial places of the dead.

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7562080
04/18/22 08:54 AM
04/18/22 08:54 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
I refrained from posting any of this on Easter. If you're interested/curious about what the Russian military is saying they did recently. I don't do Telegram as of yet so I'm copying and pasting these from another site where they have been posted. Moscow is at least 7 hours ahead of Eastern time zone here so that needs to keep in mind with any "current" releases. It would be interesting to know if these claimed MiG-29 downings are from the ones the Poles were going to give the Ukies and we just haven't heard about them becoming operational from MSM or if these were some that the Ukrainians had already. From what I've heard MiG-29s are greatly enabled by having friendly radar guide them, otherwise, they are far less self-operational as say a F-15 or even F-16

From Sunday:

Current briefing from Russian MoD Telegram channel...

The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue the special military operation in Ukraine.

During the day, high-precision air-based missiles destroyed 1 fuel and ammunition storage facilities near Barvenkovo and Dobropolie.

Operational-tactical and army aviation hit 44 military assets of Ukraine. Among them:

2 command posts and 1 locator for illumination and targeting of S-300 missile system near Avdeevka;

3 missile and artillery weapons depots near Zavgorodnee and Protopopovka;

23 areas of the Ukrainian manpower and military equipment concentration near Krasniy Liman, Novoselovka, Rubezhnoe, Ugledar, Popasnaya, Prishyb and Gusarovka.

Missile troops and artillery hit 113 assets, including 4 command posts, 4 artillery batteries, 2 fuel depots and 103 enemy strong points and areas of manpower concentration.

Russian air defence means shot down 2 Ukrainian MiG-29 aircraft near Fedorovka and Zavody in Kharkov Region as well as 1 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicle near Preobrazhenskoe, Pavlograd region.

In total, 136 aircraft, 471 unmanned aerial vehicles, 249 anti-aircraft missile systems, 2,308 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 254 multiple launch rocket systems, 998 field artillery and mortars, as well as 2,171 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

@mod_russia_en

From "today": The emphasis added is from the guy who posted it elsewhere.

Latest Russian MoD briefing from their Telegram channel... Note all the Ukrainian aircraft shot down...unusual number.

High-precision air-based missiles destroyed 16 military assets of Ukraine overnight. Among them: 5 enemy command posts, 1 fuel storage facility, 3 ammunition depots, as well as military personnel and equipment concentrated in Barvenkovo, Gulyai Pole, Kamyshevakha, Zelenoe Pole, Velikomikhailovka and Nikolaev.

Operational-tactical aviation hit 108 areas of concentration of Ukrainian manpower and military equipment.

In addition, 1 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicle was shot down by an air-to-air missile near Buda.

Army aviation destroyed 8 tanks and other armoured fighting vehicles, as well as up to a company of enemy manpower near Pashkovo, Veseloe and Illichevka.

Missile troops struck with high-precision Iskander land-based missiles. 4 arms depots and Ukrainian military equipment were destroyed, as well as 3 areas enemy manpower concentration near Popasnaya, Yampol and Kramotorsk.

Russian artillery units hit 315 Ukrainian assets overnight.
18 command posts, 22 artillery batteries, 1 OSA-AKM anti-aircraft missile system, as well as 275 enemy strong points and areas of concentration of enemy manpower were hit.

Russian air defence means shot down 3 Ukrainian combat aircraft in the air: 2 MiG-29 fighters near Izyum and 1 Su-25 near Avdeevka. 11 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehiclea were also shot down in the air near Klimovo, Nevelskoe, Novotroitskoe, Izyum, Panteleimonovka, Sladkovodnoe and Yasnoe. 10 large-calibre rockets fired by Ukrainian multiple rocket launchers at Chernobaevka were intercepted.

In total, 139 aircraft, 483 unmanned aerial vehicles, 250 anti-aircraft missile systems, 2,326 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 254 multiple launch rocket systems, 1,004 field artillery and mortars, as well as 2,184 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

@mod_russia_en

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7562096
04/18/22 09:19 AM
04/18/22 09:19 AM
SW Pa
W
wr otis Offline
trapper
wr otis  Offline
trapper
W

SW Pa
What's the point.

They lie about troop losses.

They lie about tank losses.

They lie about the ship at the bottom of the black sea.

But somehow you figure official reports about their successes are somehow truthful?

Couple weeks back they claimed to have destroyed 37 of something Ukraine had, problem is Ukraine never had that many AND they still had most of them.

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: wr otis] #7562106
04/18/22 09:28 AM
04/18/22 09:28 AM
ND
M
MJM Online content
trapper
MJM  Online Content
trapper
M

ND
Originally Posted by wr otis
What's the point.

They lie about troop losses.

They lie about tank losses.

They lie about the ship at the bottom of the black sea.

But somehow you figure official reports about their successes are somehow truthful?

Couple weeks back they claimed to have destroyed 37 of something Ukraine had, problem is Ukraine never had that many AND they still had most of them.

But some how you believe what you see on TV here? Do you think it is any better/truthful?

"Not Really, Not Really"
Mark J Monti
"MJM you're a jerk."
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: Kre] #7562183
04/18/22 11:49 AM
04/18/22 11:49 AM
Dunbar, Wisconsin
P
Pike River Offline
trapper
Pike River  Offline
trapper
P

Dunbar, Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Kre
Originally Posted by K52
The Azov Battalion has videos on the net of them crucifying Russian soldiers..

I'm totally fine with it. I can't say I blame them. I'm going to have to see if I can find some of these videos.

*** So, I just looked and this is either very old news or it's been completely discredited. But, of course, I'm feeding on the propaganda. crazy ****

The Azov battalion is the excuse the Russian government used for the invasion. They are nazis that are trying to ethnically cleanse eastern Ukraine of Russians. Saying its ok to crucify a Russian is no different than saying its ok to crucify a Jew. Putin is scum but so is Zelesky.

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7562191
04/18/22 11:55 AM
04/18/22 11:55 AM
Oregon
beaverpeeler Offline
trapper
beaverpeeler  Offline
trapper

Oregon
I have listened to both Putin and Zelensky talk. I have done a little private research into both their backgrounds. I would be proud to call a man like Zelensky my leader.

My fear of moving stairs is escalating!
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7562194
04/18/22 11:56 AM
04/18/22 11:56 AM
Alabama
2ndjoborfun Offline
trapper
2ndjoborfun  Offline
trapper

Alabama
Hollywood vs. real times = Much propaganda?

“In God is our trust!” And the star-span-gled ban-ner in tri-umph shall wave O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
Francis Key
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7562199
04/18/22 12:02 PM
04/18/22 12:02 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
An Austrian diplomat just came from a meeting with Putin-he was flabbergasted-apparently none of Putins Generals are telling him what is going on in the Ukraine-Putin thinks Russia is winning the war in the Ukraine,lol.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7562225
04/18/22 12:28 PM
04/18/22 12:28 PM
Sergievsk, Russia
K
KOSOI Offline
trapper
KOSOI  Offline
trapper
K

Sergievsk, Russia
You guys are very funny to read... go on...

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: KOSOI] #7562232
04/18/22 12:38 PM
04/18/22 12:38 PM
South Ga - Almost Florida
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

Originally Posted by KOSOI

Time will tell the true story of that war.

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7562247
04/18/22 01:02 PM
04/18/22 01:02 PM
Sergievsk, Russia
K
KOSOI Offline
trapper
KOSOI  Offline
trapper
K

Sergievsk, Russia
Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
Originally Posted by KOSOI

Time will tell the true story of that war.

I'm not arguing with you, but as I noticed, many of you change your shoes very often. i.e. today for america, tomorrow for canada! i think you understand what I'm talking about ???

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7562282
04/18/22 01:39 PM
04/18/22 01:39 PM
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

That's because we dont have a dog in that fight and dont really know what to believe based on media reports.

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: Russian military daily action reports [Re: NonPCfed] #7562287
04/18/22 01:45 PM
04/18/22 01:45 PM
Kansas
S
Sac Creek Offline
trapper
Sac Creek  Offline
trapper
S

Kansas
Also, we can have a differing opinion without being afraid of going to prison.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread