No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter


Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum


~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~


Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products


Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Boco, asked you a question #7569787
04/25/22 10:31 PM
04/25/22 10:31 PM
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,918
western mn
B
bucksnbears Offline OP
trapper
bucksnbears  Offline OP
trapper
B

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,918
western mn
On the "here we go again" thread.
;
Please respond.


swampgas chili and schmidt beer makes for a deadly combo

You have to remember that 1 out of 3 Democratic Voters is just as dumb as the other two.
Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: bucksnbears] #7569890
04/26/22 06:39 AM
04/26/22 06:39 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 17,637
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 17,637
Sandhills Nebraska
laugh


Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: ND FTA] #7569895
04/26/22 06:44 AM
04/26/22 06:44 AM
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 13,266
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 13,266
ny
Originally Posted by ND FTA
Reasons he isn't answering:
1. He patted himself on the back too hard and was knocked unconscious, because you know, Canada is awesome and so is he.
2. Practicing his curtsy in case he runs into the queen.
3. One too many bong hits with some killer British Columbia bud.
4. Taking his turn running on a treadmill to produce electricity for Canadian hospitals.
5. One of his other six personalities is at the control panel in his head and doesn't know trapperman exists.
6. Currently dumping the body of pretty chubby girl he skinned for his woman suit off a bridge. Buffalo Bob McKenzie Eh.
7. Writing a nasty letter to the Canadian Healthcare system because they have rejected his request to have his tramp stamp tattoo removed for the 35th time.
8. Having a good cry because the people he admires so much and has a deeply hidden internet crush on just do not like him.
9. Went to the bar for a celebratory drink after finally coming up with the one thing Canada has that the USA does not, A really AWESOME country just across the border.



Hahaaa #9 is my favorite. grin


the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: bucksnbears] #7569928
04/26/22 07:49 AM
04/26/22 07:49 AM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 15,049
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 15,049
The Hill Country of Texas
Poor little boco


“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers


Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: ND FTA] #7569941
04/26/22 08:09 AM
04/26/22 08:09 AM
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 14,513
MN
1
160user Offline
trapper
160user  Offline
trapper
1

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 14,513
MN
Originally Posted by ND FTA
Reasons he isn't answering:
1. He patted himself on the back too hard and was knocked unconscious, because you know, Canada is awesome and so is he.
2. Practicing his curtsy in case he runs into the queen.
3. One too many bong hits with some killer British Columbia bud.
4. Taking his turn running on a treadmill to produce electricity for Canadian hospitals.
5. One of his other six personalities is at the control panel in his head and doesn't know trapperman exists.
6. Currently dumping the body of pretty chubby girl he skinned for his woman suit off a bridge. Buffalo Bob McKenzie Eh.
7. Writing a nasty letter to the Canadian Healthcare system because they have rejected his request to have his tramp stamp tattoo removed for the 35th time.
8. Having a good cry because the people he admires so much and has a deeply hidden internet crush on just do not like him.
9. Went to the bar for a celebratory drink after finally coming up with the one thing Canada has that the USA does not, A really AWESOME country just across the border.





Now THAT is some funny stuff right there!


I have nothing clever to put here.





Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: ND FTA] #7569978
04/26/22 09:26 AM
04/26/22 09:26 AM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 167
monadnock region New Hampshire
nh toe pincher Offline
trapper
nh toe pincher  Offline
trapper

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 167
monadnock region New Hampshire
Originally Posted by ND FTA
Reasons he isn't answering:
1. He patted himself on the back too hard and was knocked unconscious, because you know, Canada is awesome and so is he.
2. Practicing his curtsy in case he runs into the queen.
3. One too many bong hits with some killer British Columbia bud.
4. Taking his turn running on a treadmill to produce electricity for Canadian hospitals.
5. One of his other six personalities is at the control panel in his head and doesn't know trapperman exists.
6. Currently dumping the body of pretty chubby girl he skinned for his woman suit off a bridge. Buffalo Bob McKenzie Eh.
7. Writing a nasty letter to the Canadian Healthcare system because they have rejected his request to have his tramp stamp tattoo removed for the 35th time.
8. Having a good cry because the people he admires so much and has a deeply hidden internet crush on just do not like him.
9. Went to the bar for a celebratory drink after finally coming up with the one thing Canada has that the USA does not, A really AWESOME country just across the border.



winner! winner! chicken dinner! laugh

Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: bucksnbears] #7569985
04/26/22 09:33 AM
04/26/22 09:33 AM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 625
saskatchewan canada
K
kingrat Offline
trapper
kingrat  Offline
trapper
K

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 625
saskatchewan canada
That's awesome, thanks for the chuckle.

Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: ND FTA] #7569989
04/26/22 09:35 AM
04/26/22 09:35 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 50,911
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline
trapper
330-Trapper  Offline
trapper

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 50,911
Minnesota
Originally Posted by ND FTA
Reasons he isn't answering:
1. He patted himself on the back too hard and was knocked unconscious, because you know, Canada is awesome and so is he.
2. Practicing his curtsy in case he runs into the queen.
3. One too many bong hits with some killer British Columbia bud.
4. Taking his turn running on a treadmill to produce electricity for Canadian hospitals.
5. One of his other six personalities is at the control panel in his head and doesn't know trapperman exists.
6. Currently dumping the body of pretty chubby girl he skinned for his woman suit off a bridge. Buffalo Bob McKenzie Eh.
7. Writing a nasty letter to the Canadian Healthcare system because they have rejected his request to have his tramp stamp tattoo removed for the 35th time.
8. Having a good cry because the people he admires so much and has a deeply hidden internet crush on just do not like him.
9. Went to the bar for a celebratory drink after finally coming up with the one thing Canada has that the USA does not, A really AWESOME country just across the border.



Tops grin


NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com




Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: bucksnbears] #7570020
04/26/22 10:33 AM
04/26/22 10:33 AM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 15,746
Wheaton Ks
L
lee steinmeyer Offline
trapper
lee steinmeyer  Offline
trapper
L

Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 15,746
Wheaton Ks
I told you so, B&B!


YOU CAN IGNORE REALITY, BUT YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING REALITY.

http://www.lptraplinesupply.com
Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: ND FTA] #7570030
04/26/22 10:44 AM
04/26/22 10:44 AM
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 1,233
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Joined: May 2019
Posts: 1,233
Saskatchewan
Originally Posted by ND FTA
Reasons he isn't answering:
1. He patted himself on the back too hard and was knocked unconscious, because you know, Canada is awesome and so is he.
2. Practicing his curtsy in case he runs into the queen.
3. One too many bong hits with some killer British Columbia bud.
4. Taking his turn running on a treadmill to produce electricity for Canadian hospitals.
5. One of his other six personalities is at the control panel in his head and doesn't know trapperman exists.
6. Currently dumping the body of pretty chubby girl he skinned for his woman suit off a bridge. Buffalo Bob McKenzie Eh.
7. Writing a nasty letter to the Canadian Healthcare system because they have rejected his request to have his tramp stamp tattoo removed for the 35th time.
8. Having a good cry because the people he admires so much and has a deeply hidden internet crush on just do not like him.
9. Went to the bar for a celebratory drink after finally coming up with the one thing Canada has that the USA does not, A really AWESOME country just across the border.




I like #9 too, I like humour.
But I did see that we in Saskatchewan have the world champion cheer team, it appears they just won the world championship in Florida. It’s weird because I think we have like one cheer team unlike those Bible Belt states. I actually thought toddler beauty pageants and cheer were solely American
grin

Last edited by rvsask; 04/26/22 10:49 AM.
Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: bucksnbears] #7570035
04/26/22 10:48 AM
04/26/22 10:48 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 50,911
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline
trapper
330-Trapper  Offline
trapper

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 50,911
Minnesota
grin^


NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com




Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: bucksnbears] #7570136
04/26/22 01:30 PM
04/26/22 01:30 PM
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,329
Ne pa
J
Jerry Jr. Offline
trapper
Jerry Jr.  Offline
trapper
J

Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,329
Ne pa
He was just on not that long ago.

[Linked Image]


You can't buy experience, but you'll pay for it.
.... but what do I know, I'm just a dumb farmer. ~ My Dad.
NRA LIFE MEMBER, Endowment Member 5-23-14
Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: bucksnbears] #7570141
04/26/22 01:34 PM
04/26/22 01:34 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 36,666
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 36,666
james bay frontierOnt.
Good one,lol.


Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: bucksnbears] #7570143
04/26/22 01:40 PM
04/26/22 01:40 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 36,666
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 36,666
james bay frontierOnt.
Originally Posted by bucksnbears
On the "here we go again" thread.
;
Please respond.


Cant find it-must have been a stupid one and got the thread axed.


Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: Boco] #7570156
04/26/22 01:56 PM
04/26/22 01:56 PM
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,329
Ne pa
J
Jerry Jr. Offline
trapper
Jerry Jr.  Offline
trapper
J

Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,329
Ne pa
Originally Posted by Boco
Originally Posted by bucksnbears
On the "here we go again" thread.
;
Please respond.


Cant find it-must have been a stupid one and got the thread axed.


Basically, he asked if you claim all the cash money that you get for jobs you do or items you sell.


You can't buy experience, but you'll pay for it.
.... but what do I know, I'm just a dumb farmer. ~ My Dad.
NRA LIFE MEMBER, Endowment Member 5-23-14
Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: bucksnbears] #7570162
04/26/22 02:03 PM
04/26/22 02:03 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 36,666
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 36,666
james bay frontierOnt.
OK that is a perfectly legit question.The answer to that is yes,I fully disclose all my earnings.And also account all my expenses.
When you run trapping as a small buisness you would be foolish not to,The government here bends over backwards to help small buisness succeed,and the other main reason is I would never risk losing my extremely valuable investments in my Registerd traplines to try to hide a few dollars from gov't.

Last edited by Boco; 04/26/22 02:06 PM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: bucksnbears] #7570195
04/26/22 02:30 PM
04/26/22 02:30 PM
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,918
western mn
B
bucksnbears Offline OP
trapper
bucksnbears  Offline OP
trapper
B

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,918
western mn
I see.
So you have you EVER skinned an animal for anyone and received a 10_20$ bill and not claimed it?


swampgas chili and schmidt beer makes for a deadly combo

You have to remember that 1 out of 3 Democratic Voters is just as dumb as the other two.
Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: bucksnbears] #7570200
04/26/22 02:37 PM
04/26/22 02:37 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 36,666
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 36,666
james bay frontierOnt.
No,when someone asks me to skin for them I make sure I quote a price high enough that they balk and wont ever ask again.
I have skinned for 01 trappers as an 02 on their line.No money involved,just rights to be licenced to harvest on their lines to help with management quotas and apperntice with them back in the day when learning the trade.I have also skinned other peoples fur at workshops when doing demo's,but never for money.
All above board.No trapper I know will jeopardize their rights to an RTL.

Last edited by Boco; 04/26/22 02:39 PM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: Boco] #7570208
04/26/22 02:49 PM
04/26/22 02:49 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 23,451
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 23,451
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by Boco
No,when someone asks me to skin for them I make sure I quote a price high enough that they balk and wont ever ask again.
I have skinned for 01 trappers as an 02 on their line.No money involved,just rights to be licenced to harvest on their lines to help with management quotas and apperntice with them back in the day when learning the trade.I have also skinned other peoples fur at workshops when doing demo's,but never for money.
All above board.No trapper I know will jeopardize their rights to an RTL.


That actually is a barter and requires a monetary assessment for taxation purposes here in the USA.


-Goofy-
Re: Boco, asked you a question [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7570218
04/26/22 03:00 PM
04/26/22 03:00 PM
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,329
Ne pa
J
Jerry Jr. Offline
trapper
Jerry Jr.  Offline
trapper
J

Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,329
Ne pa
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by Boco
No,when someone asks me to skin for them I make sure I quote a price high enough that they balk and wont ever ask again.
I have skinned for 01 trappers as an 02 on their line.No money involved,just rights to be licenced to harvest on their lines to help with management quotas and apperntice with them back in the day when learning the trade.I have also skinned other peoples fur at workshops when doing demo's,but never for money.
All above board.No trapper I know will jeopardize their rights to an RTL.


That actually is a barter and requires a monetary assessment for taxation purposes here in the USA.


I am gonna give him this one. His last two post on here do seem legit. Unless other conucks call bs on him. I am not saying that I believe him (that he claims all the money), but it does make sense. That is if what he has said is true. I have no desire to research it.


You can't buy experience, but you'll pay for it.
.... but what do I know, I'm just a dumb farmer. ~ My Dad.
NRA LIFE MEMBER, Endowment Member 5-23-14
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread