No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Anti-This, Anti-That #7573152
04/30/22 12:15 AM
04/30/22 12:15 AM
Indiana
C
CaseXX Offline OP
trapper
CaseXX  Offline OP
trapper
C

Indiana
I don't give two diddlies what the rest of you think, I'm sick and tired of all of the negativity that you all put on this forum. Nobody or no one can post anything that someone doesn't find fault with. That also means the old timers that have been on here since dirt was new.

This is a venue given to us, "Americans" to raise up our lifestyle and way of life, trapping, wild and free living, hunting, fishing, tradeing, religious beliefs, political beliefs, making the best of the world as we find it.

If the rest of you want to find fault with every little thing, well go ahead and do what you believe is best for you.

For myself I am going to concentrate on the positive side of the "American Spirit"

CASE XX

Rules:
Col. Jeff Cooper #1for a gunfight
Gibbs. #9 always carry a knife
Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: CaseXX] #7573156
04/30/22 12:22 AM
04/30/22 12:22 AM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
The trap talk side of trapperman is for people to post what's on their minds. I love that. Many people on here I consider family and we talk about the good AND the bad. Not everything is Mary Poppins and Rose Colored Glasses. Yes, there is a lot of negativity on here now, due to the current political situation. Before you joined, during the last administration, it was all mostly positive (except for coonman posts). Just like life, Tman ebbs and flows with the times and has been for over 20 years. If the negative political type posts bother you, you might want to check out some of the other sub-forums on here such as chat, strictly trapping, wilderness forum, wildcrafting, etc. The main talk page tends to be mostly current events and songs, with a smattering of trapping content

Last edited by yotetrapper30; 04/30/22 12:23 AM.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: CaseXX] #7573168
04/30/22 01:05 AM
04/30/22 01:05 AM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
You haven't been here long , stick around awhile and you'll realize that nobody cares what you think .....lol

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: AntiGov] #7573169
04/30/22 01:17 AM
04/30/22 01:17 AM
Indiana
C
CaseXX Offline OP
trapper
CaseXX  Offline OP
trapper
C

Indiana
Originally Posted by AntiGov
You haven't been here long , stick around awhile and you'll realize that nobody cares what you think .....lol

I guess we'll see, one of us will die first, then the other will get to say HA HA.Who do you think will win?

And you know what? That actually means something to you. I give up, you win.............. ha, ha

Rules:
Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: AntiGov] #7573170
04/30/22 01:23 AM
04/30/22 01:23 AM
Indiana
C
CaseXX Offline OP
trapper
CaseXX  Offline OP
trapper
C

Indiana

Not responding doesn't mean squat, you live on this site. I know you read this. But .... I won't follow, as I said I prefer to look to he positive of the American Spirit.

Rules:
Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: CaseXX] #7573173
04/30/22 01:54 AM
04/30/22 01:54 AM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
It’s called venting.

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: yotetrapper30] #7573175
04/30/22 01:59 AM
04/30/22 01:59 AM
Indiana
C
CaseXX Offline OP
trapper
CaseXX  Offline OP
trapper
C

Indiana
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
The trap talk side of trapperman is for people to post what's on their minds. I love that. Many people on here I consider family and we talk about the good AND the bad. Not everything is Mary Poppins and Rose Colored Glasses. Yes, there is a lot of negativity on here now, due to the current political situation. Before you joined, during the last administration, it was all mostly positive (except for coonman posts). Just like life, Tman ebbs and flows with the times and has been for over 20 years. If the negative political type posts bother you, you might want to check out some of the other sub-forums on here such as chat, strictly trapping, wilderness forum, wildcrafting, etc. The main talk page tends to be mostly current events and songs, with a smattering of trapping content

YT30

Mamm:Mrs:Miss.

Apparently you missed my introductory post, I've watched this forum for two years before asking permission to join. My introduction was praised by some, including some old timers.

I am well aware of the other aspects on T-man, and I am trying to place my posts where appropriate. My introduction was eventually deleted. I can extrapolate why.

I am truly sorry I did not respond to your query about Case knives a few days ago. Only the O.P. Of that posting can say why.

If you or anyone else wants me to "move on" all you need do is ask the owner of this site, and all he has to do is delete my permission, I'm just an old man looking for like minded folks and individuals to communicate with.

SO? WHAT SAY YOU MODS .......... PAUL?
CASExx

Rules:
Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: CaseXX] #7573176
04/30/22 02:11 AM
04/30/22 02:11 AM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
Basically what I've realized is it's just too easy to be negative. And in a society where the easy way is king....well you can finish that equation.
I mean don't get me wrong , I understand venting, or if a somone makes a post that is easily seen as something that's gonna be negative. I mean I avoid alot of posts because I read the title I can tell " yeeeep this is gonna be a whole bunch of negativity and whining " I I go on there knowing that and get upset that's my problem but it's the people who have to hop into everything and turn it negative is that gets me.
I actually made a similar post on another forum I'm on. Really more then anything I was saying how there's people who seem to have to be negative, they will find some way to turn every conversation negative. It's like something they have to do or it will make them physically ill. Of course two of them main guys who do it on that forum had to hop in put in those shoes and start walking around a ND giving all the excuses under the moon. Honestly it was kinda pathetic........ But apparently that's how alot of Brits are according to them so whatever.

But yeah as somone who's been dealing with depression ( not asking for a pat on the back or anything just saying what it is) I really don't understand people who seem to want to stay in a negative mind set by choice.
There alot of guys on here who just plain won't talk about stuff on the open forum because they say they have no interest in dealing with the negativity and the "duck hunters"

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: CaseXX] #7573179
04/30/22 04:27 AM
04/30/22 04:27 AM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
It all sounds pretty dramatic and negative to me.

Eh...wot?

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: Lugnut] #7573193
04/30/22 05:49 AM
04/30/22 05:49 AM
Indiana
C
CaseXX Offline OP
trapper
CaseXX  Offline OP
trapper
C

Indiana
Originally Posted by Lugnut
It all sounds pretty dramatic and negative to me.

Well sir, I don't know nothin about drama cause I'm not a TV actor, but I do thank you for making my point.

"Nobody or no one can post anything that someone doesn't find fault with" again thank you.

CASExx

Last edited by CaseXX; 04/30/22 05:51 AM. Reason: SPELLING (making)

Rules:
Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: CaseXX] #7573195
04/30/22 05:52 AM
04/30/22 05:52 AM
WI - Wisconsin
A
AJE Offline
trapper
AJE  Offline
trapper
A

WI - Wisconsin
The lousy fir market seems to have a lot of people down

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: AJE] #7573209
04/30/22 06:19 AM
04/30/22 06:19 AM
Indiana
C
CaseXX Offline OP
trapper
CaseXX  Offline OP
trapper
C

Indiana
Originally Posted by AJE
The lousy fir market seems to have a lot of people down

AJE, I'll give you that, we are all down. But to attack everyone/anyone for the slightest reason is not (in my opinion) acceptable even if it is a difference of political opinion. This is the time when we should be most united. We can differ later, not when we are at such a critical juncture in our United American situation. We are all in the same situation, it is up to us as a united people to show the world who we are. The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Not squabbling over the minutiae of day to day scraps of petty squabbles. JMO
Casexx

Rules:
Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: AntiGov] #7573219
04/30/22 06:38 AM
04/30/22 06:38 AM
Tug Hill, NY
S
Squash Offline
trapper
Squash  Offline
trapper
S

Tug Hill, NY

X2

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: CaseXX] #7573224
04/30/22 06:42 AM
04/30/22 06:42 AM
Eau Claire Wi
Trap Setter Offline
trapper
Trap Setter  Offline
trapper

Eau Claire Wi
Case quit picking fights. And don't say you weren't, you posted a negative thread about everyone on trapperman being negative.

So far you told antigov to die, and when he didn't engage in your negativity you posted, ""Nobody or no one can post anything that someone doesn't find fault with" again thank you."

Then yotetrapper replied with a completely negative free post with some tips on how to find less negative threads on the site along with some encouraging words about how it will get better soon as things always change on here. Then of course you have to tell her you know all, how you have sat on the sidelines and so you are wise, how the coming of casexx was sung on high, praised by the elders!

And finally to close the overall positive post whining about losing your introductory post, you cry to the heaven's if "if God is out there smite me now!!" SO? WHAT SAY YOU MODS .......... PAUL?

Case I don't know if you are just a grumpy old man or truly believe you better than everyone else but I think you just read posts in a negative way, and since it is text and most on here are not writers things can be taken the wrong way and people can misunderstand what someone posts, I don't want you to take this the wrong way but you sir can sit on a tack till kingdom comes for all I care, but get some introspection man.

Life sure is tough when you don't learn from the mistakes of others.
Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: CaseXX] #7573227
04/30/22 06:45 AM
04/30/22 06:45 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
laugh

Paul must be doing something right, this site is usually busy. Only place I know of that you can ask a question about ANYTHING and have several answers in minutes.

Do people "correct" you if you post against the grain or wrong answers....in a heartbeat.

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: Trap Setter] #7573228
04/30/22 06:47 AM
04/30/22 06:47 AM
Indiana
C
CaseXX Offline OP
trapper
CaseXX  Offline OP
trapper
C

Indiana
Originally Posted by Trap Setter
Case quit picking fights. And don't say you weren't, you posted a negative thread about everyone on trapperman being negative.

So far you told antigov to die, and when he didn't engage in your negativity you posted, ""Nobody or no one can post anything that someone doesn't find fault with" again thank you."

Then yotetrapper replied with a completely negative free post with some tips on how to find less negative threads on the site along with some encouraging words about how it will get better soon as things always change on here. Then of course you have to tell her you know all, how you have sat on the sidelines and so you are wise, how the coming of casexx was sung on high, praised by the elders!

And finally to close the overall positive post whining about losing your introductory post, you cry to the heaven's if "if God is out there smite me now!!" SO? WHAT SAY YOU MODS .......... PAUL?

Case I don't know if you are just a grumpy old man or truly believe you better than everyone else but I think you just read posts in a negative way, and since it is text and most on here are not writers things can be taken the wrong way and people can misunderstand what someone posts, I don't want you to take this the wrong way but you sir can sit on a tack till kingdom comes for all I care, but get some introspection man.

Yes sir, guess I missed something

Rules:
Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: hippie] #7573233
04/30/22 06:53 AM
04/30/22 06:53 AM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Originally Posted by hippie
laugh

Paul must be doing something right, this site is usually busy. Only place I know of that you can ask a question about ANYTHING and have several answers in minutes.

Do people "correct" you if you post against the grain or wrong answers....in a heartbeat.

What they accuse others of doing, is what they do. Typical.

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: CaseXX] #7573235
04/30/22 06:54 AM
Arkansas
J
J Staton Offline
trapper
J Staton  Offline
trapper
J

Arkansas
Case XX, you forgot the period at the end of the last sentence of your opening statement. smile

Last edited by J Staton; 04/30/22 06:54 AM.

James 1: 19-20
Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: CaseXX] #7573237
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Casexx, relax a little, man! Its pretty easy to glance through all the threads and just ignore the ones you don't care to read.
Yes there is negativity, but there are plenty of positive type posts and everything in between. That is what makes it interesting. If we all agree on everything and limit what we post based on that, it will get very boring around here in a hurry!

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: CaseXX] #7573246
04/30/22 07:15 AM
04/30/22 07:15 AM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Originally Posted by CaseXX

If you or anyone else wants me to "move on" all you need do is ask the owner of this site, and all he has to do is delete my permission, I'm just an old man looking for like minded folks and individuals to communicate with.

SO? WHAT SAY YOU MODS .......... PAUL?
CASExx

No one said you need to move on. Just quit whining.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread