No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: AJE] #7577879
05/06/22 12:50 AM
05/06/22 12:50 AM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Originally Posted by AJE
Originally Posted by Mark June

America is a country with a governing system that is supposed to be at odds with itself SO A DICTATOR doesn't emerge..

Is this really true? I have not heard that explanation, said like that, before. So maybe it's a good thing politicians fight like cats & dogs. I'm not 1 to question Mr June, I guess I've just never heard it explained like that before. Interesting.

I believe so. You might start by reading the federalist and anti-federalist papers. BUT it's not been this bad since the months leading up to the civil war sooooo.....

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: yotetrapper30] #7577893
05/06/22 01:12 AM
05/06/22 01:12 AM
Moved to Fbks, Ak.
M
martentrapper Offline
trapper
martentrapper  Offline
trapper
M

Moved to Fbks, Ak.
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

I believe so. You might start by reading the federalist and anti-federalist papers. BUT it's not been this bad since the months leading up to the civil war sooooo.....

Food for thought, yotie! Interesting!

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: CaseXX] #7577917
05/06/22 04:40 AM
05/06/22 04:40 AM
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan
Reminds me of my childhood, the youngest of 4 scrapping, rough and tumble never agree collectively on anything boys! Fights dirty tricks including letting another brother take whoopins for something you did.....Yeah that was my childhood. Nobody was harder on us than we were to ourselves. But when any one of us got tangled up, in any life situation, or Mom and dad needed anything at all, the Darling boys were all hands on deck. No matter time, distance or cause. We could and did fight and argue with each other, but never ever let anyone else mess with anyone of us. CaseXX this place is unique, the trapper you fight a war of words with today, would offer prayers of support tomorrow. Or whatever words of support they believe will help show support.
Membership here is a unique, one of a kind experience.

you're only allowed so many sunrises... I aim to see every one of them!
Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: yotetrapper30] #7577918
05/06/22 04:41 AM
05/06/22 04:41 AM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Looks like Case took his knives and went home lol.

You might be right. He hasn’t logged in since he made this post and got all the negative feedback. You don’t have to login to follow T-man though.

Eh...wot?

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: AJE] #7577948
05/06/22 06:21 AM
05/06/22 06:21 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by AJE
Originally Posted by Mark June

America is a country with a governing system that is supposed to be at odds with itself SO A DICTATOR doesn't emerge..

Is this really true? I have not heard that explanation, said like that, before. So maybe it's a good thing politicians fight like cats & dogs. I'm not 1 to question Mr June, I guess I've just never heard it explained like that before. Interesting.

Well to the colonials, carved from a Monarchial System, they actually thought Monarch = 1 person and His Lords and Dukes and elites, but yes the Founding Fathers set up a system of checks and balances like never seen to establish America as a political system that "grinds" through issues, rather than agrees and sways in the wind with each incoming Monarch. "Bloody" Queen Mary changed the hearts of many a poor boy and girl coming from England for centuries. Henry VIII was no Boy Scout either.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: CaseXX] #7578018
05/06/22 08:12 AM
05/06/22 08:12 AM
7mtns of CENTRAL PA
GROUSEWIT Offline
trapper
GROUSEWIT  Offline
trapper

7mtns of CENTRAL PA
Guys like him that voted for Brandon are probably on the verge of being frustrated, depressed, and suicidal especially after all the stock market crash, inflation, interest rate hike, fuel prices, food shortages, etc.

NRALIFER,PRPA LIFER,HUNTER,FURTAKER
Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: Feedinggrounds] #7578020
05/06/22 08:19 AM
05/06/22 08:19 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
Reminds me of my childhood, the youngest of 4 scrapping, rough and tumble never agree collectively on anything boys! Fights dirty tricks including letting another brother take whoopins for something you did.....Yeah that was my childhood. Nobody was harder on us than we were to ourselves. But when any one of us got tangled up, in any life situation, or Mom and dad needed anything at all, the Darling boys were all hands on deck. No matter time, distance or cause. We could and did fight and argue with each other, but never ever let anyone else mess with anyone of us. CaseXX this place is unique, the trapper you fight a war of words with today, would offer prayers of support tomorrow. Or whatever words of support they believe will help show support.
Membership here is a unique, one of a kind experience.

Very well put!

" one of a kind experience "

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: CaseXX] #7578307
05/06/22 03:25 PM
05/06/22 03:25 PM
West Virginia,age 49
cathryn Offline
bvr-takr-upr
cathryn  Offline
bvr-takr-upr

West Virginia,age 49
Ice been a member on this site for 15 plus years and it's always been just like it is now. No matter what is posted ya always have some.bunghole who's gotta make a negative comment...

Different people on different threads but always the same results..someone gets offended and maybe potentially stops posting.

While everyone has an opinion..it's just a shame that some people have to be negative and hateful.. when they can just keep there mouths shut and move on to the next thread.

It's never gonna change..and it has nothing to do with current administration.

If you're gonna post on here ya better have a thick skin

IF IDIOTS GREW ON TREES THIS PLACE WOULD BE AN ORCHARD !

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: CaseXX] #7578336
05/06/22 03:54 PM
05/06/22 03:54 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
Amen sister! LOL That's true for any site!

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: CaseXX] #7578403
05/06/22 05:24 PM
05/06/22 05:24 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Well CaseXX ...is that lower or upper case?? >>> never mind ...I hope it is just that time of the month in your case ..if not I'll put you on ignore. Ya negative nelly

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Anti-This, Anti-That [Re: Scuba1] #7578409
05/06/22 05:31 PM
05/06/22 05:31 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Scuba1
Well CaseXX ...is that lower or upper case?? >>> never mind ...I hope it is just that time of the month in your case ..if not I'll put you on ignore. Ya negative nelly

wink

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread