No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Re: Single again? [Re: nvwrangler] #7580658
05/09/22 03:44 PM
05/09/22 03:44 PM
Montana
B
beartooth trapr Offline
trapper
beartooth trapr  Offline
trapper
B

Montana
Best of luck bud, hope it works out.
I've been married 27 years and still don't have it figured out laugh

Let me sugar coat this
Re: Single again? [Re: Leftlane] #7580661
05/09/22 03:49 PM
05/09/22 03:49 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Originally Posted by Leftlane
Originally Posted by Yes sir
With Leftlane it will only b one night...... weeks top and u probably won't even remember her name.

Ouch, I should prolly defend myself but maybe I will let it slide this one time LOL.

Jeb- you're talkin to the wrong man, if you want to know what girls are all about...

I knew that would get u to login friend

Re: Single again? [Re: nvwrangler] #7580667
05/09/22 03:59 PM
05/09/22 03:59 PM
MN
160user Offline
trapper
160user  Offline
trapper

MN
This makes me appreciate living alone even more! I hope you figure it out and do whatever makes you happy. No one deserves to be miserable in life.

I have nothing clever to put here.

Re: Single again? [Re: nvwrangler] #7580669
05/09/22 04:09 PM
05/09/22 04:09 PM
Oregon
beaverpeeler Online content
trapper
beaverpeeler  Online Content
trapper

Oregon
On the positive side, getting rid of wives and girlfriends is one of the best things you can do to run a productive trapline. grin

My fear of moving stairs is escalating!
Re: Single again? [Re: nvwrangler] #7580674
05/09/22 04:18 PM
05/09/22 04:18 PM
Ontario Canada
M
Mac86 Offline
trapper
Mac86  Offline
trapper
M

Ontario Canada
Take Bocos advice, he’s pretty much bang on!. Sucks man, I been through that kind of situation. Send her free and if she comes back it’s meant to be. Life’s too short to moan and have enemies under the same roof.

Re: Single again? [Re: nvwrangler] #7580685
05/09/22 04:36 PM
05/09/22 04:36 PM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
So they came home at 5 on Saturday and that was when they told you that they were going back again that night and you were mad because they told you instead of asking you? So you made your don't let me get in your way comment? I'm sure that's what she's mad about.

She's probably looking at it like this.... her daughter lives a long ways away and so when she does come to town she wants to spend as much time doing things with her that her daughter enjoys doing. It sounds like your mother lives close, so she probably feels it's more important to spend time with the out of town daughter. PLUS you said you tried to make friends with the daughter but she's so different from you that you find it hard. Well, even if you try to hide that I'm sure your girlfriend senses it and probably the daughter too. So your girlfriend prefers to spend time with her daughter without you. Now I'm NOT saying that's right. Your girlfriend, imo, is in the wrong there and whether her daughter likes it or not she should do what's needed to include you into these family days. However, if the daughter is an entitled democrat, I'm not sure why you'd WANT to be included. If it were me I'd be glad to let them spend their time alone while I did something I enjoyed like working on mom's garden. But, if being included is important to you, then you need to tell your girlfriend that. Tell her it makes you feel unwanted when they take off all day without you and that you want to spend time with them. Say that you know her daughter and you don't always see eye to eye on things, but that you know her daughter is an important part of her life and that you want to be involved with that. Tell her you went to your moms because you didn't want to be sitting home alone all day on Saturday.

The OTHER possibility of why she could be mad, is that you weren't home when they got home on Saturday. She got home, and like her entitled daughter, felt that you should be there waiting on them with bated breath. If THAT's why she's mad I have no advice because if that's the case she feels it's fine to be gone however long without letting you know when they'll be back and just expects you to be there waiting whenever she decides to. If that's the case, I'd just tell her she's gonna have to be mad until she gets glad again because you'll be darned if you'll cancel your life until she gets around to entering back into it.

So that's my $0.02 of womanly opinion, lol.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Single again? [Re: nvwrangler] #7580689
05/09/22 04:48 PM
05/09/22 04:48 PM
Northern Wisconsin,Rhinelander
Hodagtrapper Offline
Muskrat Master
Hodagtrapper  Offline
Muskrat Master

Northern Wisconsin,Rhinelander
What she said ^^^^^^

Chris

>>In God we trust<<
Re: Single again? [Re: yotetrapper30] #7580690
05/09/22 04:51 PM
05/09/22 04:51 PM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
So they came home at 5 on Saturday and that was when they told you that they were going back again that night and you were mad because they told you instead of asking you? So you made your don't let me get in your way comment? I'm sure that's what she's mad about.

She's probably looking at it like this.... her daughter lives a long ways away and so when she does come to town she wants to spend as much time doing things with her that her daughter enjoys doing. It sounds like your mother lives close, so she probably feels it's more important to spend time with the out of town daughter. PLUS you said you tried to make friends with the daughter but she's so different from you that you find it hard. Well, even if you try to hide that I'm sure your girlfriend senses it and probably the daughter too. So your girlfriend prefers to spend time with her daughter without you. Now I'm NOT saying that's right. Your girlfriend, imo, is in the wrong there and whether her daughter likes it or not she should do what's needed to include you into these family days. However, if the daughter is an entitled democrat, I'm not sure why you'd WANT to be included. If it were me I'd be glad to let them spend their time alone while I did something I enjoyed like working on mom's garden. But, if being included is important to you, then you need to tell your girlfriend that. Tell her it makes you feel unwanted when they take off all day without you and that you want to spend time with them. Say that you know her daughter and you don't always see eye to eye on things, but that you know her daughter is an important part of her life and that you want to be involved with that. Tell her you went to your moms because you didn't want to be sitting home alone all day on Saturday.

The OTHER possibility of why she could be mad, is that you weren't home when they got home on Saturday. She got home, and like her entitled daughter, felt that you should be there waiting on them with bated breath. If THAT's why she's mad I have no advice because if that's the case she feels it's fine to be gone however long without letting you know when they'll be back and just expects you to be there waiting whenever she decides to. If that's the case, I'd just tell her she's gonna have to be mad until she gets glad again because you'll be darned if you'll cancel your life until she gets around to entering back into it.

... more terrible advice as usual ..

... what you want to do is bust into the room wearing nothing but boots ( spurs on ) and a 2 x wool Stetson carrying a pigin string in your right hand .. then tell her “you understand what’s about to happen here? .... you understand why?”

.... you got to take charge of the relationship..can’t have 2 trail bosses in the same bunkhouse

Insert profound nonsense here
Re: Single again? [Re: nvwrangler] #7580692
05/09/22 04:54 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Savell!!! Where are u? Angela is telling him to share his feelings....?? The brotherhood needs some East Texas wisdom..... grin

Re: Single again? [Re: nvwrangler] #7580693
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
We were posting at same time..... great timing.... I'll add sound advice.

Last edited by Yes sir; 05/09/22 04:56 PM.
Re: Single again? [Re: nvwrangler] #7580695
05/09/22 04:56 PM
05/09/22 04:56 PM
Broome NY . not the city
greenetrapper Offline
trapper
greenetrapper  Offline
trapper

Broome NY . not the city
When you figure out what you said to make her stop talking to you Please let us know . I would like to see if it works on my wife .

Re: Single again? [Re: Savell] #7580701
05/09/22 05:13 PM
Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
west river rogue Offline
trapper
west river rogue  Offline
trapper

Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
Originally Posted by Savell
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

... more terrible advice as usual ..

... what you want to do is bust into the room wearing nothing but boots ( spurs on ) and a 2 x wool Stetson carrying a pigin string in your right hand .. then tell her “you understand what’s about to happen here? .... you understand why?”

.... you got to take charge of the relationship..can’t have 2 trail bosses in the same bunkhouse

LOL

Re: Single again? [Re: nvwrangler] #7580702
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Well, Savell's advice ain't that bad either.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Single again? [Re: nvwrangler] #7580707
05/09/22 05:17 PM
05/09/22 05:17 PM
north Idaho
W
wissmiss Online happy
trapper
wissmiss  Online Happy
trapper
W

north Idaho
Angela - you are wasting your time trying to figure out this situation. No point in giving advice - guys are going to do what they want no matter what you say. Makes me glad I’m single. I do what I want when I want and don’t have to explain anything to anybody. LOL

www.usedtraps.com

Please check out my updated inventory of Native American books.

Re: Single again? [Re: nvwrangler] #7580713
05/09/22 05:24 PM
05/09/22 05:24 PM
New Hampshire
N
Nessmuck Online content
trapper
Nessmuck  Online Content
trapper
N

New Hampshire
Instead of a castor mound...change it up ,with a piece of Poplar ...she will come crawling back for fresh bait

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
Re: Single again? [Re: nvwrangler] #7580729
05/09/22 05:51 PM
05/09/22 05:51 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
After reading what else you wrote,it is clear she has no respect for you.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Single again? [Re: nvwrangler] #7580733
05/09/22 05:57 PM
05/09/22 05:57 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Online shocked
trapper
Gary Benson  Online Shocked
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Yup..what Boco said. No respect and you'll always be the bad guy. Time to move on.

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Single again? [Re: nvwrangler] #7580736
05/09/22 06:01 PM
05/09/22 06:01 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Lifes to short to fight fuss and argue. Try Savells plan. If she is still moody time to get a new dance partner.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Single again? [Re: nvwrangler] #7580738
05/09/22 06:05 PM
05/09/22 06:05 PM
Surry county, NC
G Hose Offline
trapper
G Hose  Offline
trapper

Surry county, NC
Like said, Try Savells plan..... if it don’t work heck with it.
Single life sure is nice.

Re: Single again? [Re: nvwrangler] #7580743
05/09/22 06:18 PM
05/09/22 06:18 PM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Lord knows I'm no expert but from my experience...

Watch the bank accounts and watch the credit card. The amount of damage and chaos a women can cause in a couple months is incredible.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread