No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
United Trappers of Idaho convention - VENUE CHANGE #7583904
05/14/22 04:13 PM
05/14/22 04:13 PM
North Central Idaho
Jumperzee Offline OP
trapper
Jumperzee  Offline OP
trapper

North Central Idaho
Hey all, please note there's been a venue change for the United Trappers of Idaho* convention to the Bonneville County Fairgrounds in Idaho Falls.

Dates are the same: Friday June 10 - Sunday June 12.

If you haven't been to one of our events before please check it out! Lots of vendors, demos, potluck, live auction and good camaraderie. Putting together some spouse friendly craft/homestead type demos this year in addition to the usual lineup of wolf, coyote, cat, marten, gear prep and fur handling demos as well. We'll have a great lineup of speakers, general meeting, IDFG perspective and plenty of good BS time. wink

Vendor set up starts Thursday and general admission will open at 0900 on Fri. We'll conclude Sunday with a community breakfast and demos on-request in case you missed something.

If you have any questions/inquiries about the event or are interested in setting up as a vendor or doing a demo please let me know.

*United Trappers of Idaho is compromised of the Idaho Trappers Association; Upper Snake River Trappers; Intermountain Fur Harvesters and Foundation for Wildlife Management.

Re: United Trappers of Idaho convention - VENUE CHANGE [Re: Jumperzee] #7583995
05/14/22 07:47 PM
05/14/22 07:47 PM
idaho falls idaho
trapr Offline
trapper
trapr  Offline
trapper

idaho falls idaho
If someone needs any "local" knowledge info like places to visit or shop you can message me. Yeah I know everyone can google things, but we all know they don't tell the whole story. crazy

Re: United Trappers of Idaho convention - VENUE CHANGE [Re: Jumperzee] #7584001
05/14/22 08:08 PM
05/14/22 08:08 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
Reason for the venue change?

Re: United Trappers of Idaho convention - VENUE CHANGE [Re: Jumperzee] #7584016
05/14/22 08:41 PM
05/14/22 08:41 PM
idaho falls idaho
trapr Offline
trapper
trapr  Offline
trapper

idaho falls idaho
original venue was double booked with a dog event and they rented the RV area. Wasn't worth the hassle of no RV space and losing some parking and having all the dogs around lure. LOL

Re: United Trappers of Idaho convention - VENUE CHANGE [Re: Jumperzee] #7584046
05/14/22 09:42 PM
05/14/22 09:42 PM
north Idaho
W
wissmiss Offline
trapper
wissmiss  Offline
trapper
W

north Idaho
Trapper events and dog shows are a great combination!!

Many years ago a fur sale was held at the Linn County Fairgrounds in oregon. The sale was Friday and Saturday. A dog show was held in the same building on Sunday. I heard it was quite the exciting show!! LOL

www.usedtraps.com

Please check out my updated inventory of Native American books.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread