No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Rigged #7584797
05/16/22 07:48 AM
05/16/22 07:48 AM
Missouri
H
HayDay Offline OP
trapper
HayDay  Offline OP
trapper
H

Missouri
Title of Hemingway book that gets to the core of what happened in 2020 election.

https://dc.hillsdale.edu/News/Latest-News/Mollie-Hemingway-Outlines-Rigged%E2%80%9D-2020-Election-at/

Bottom line is our election laws.....being a murky mix of unenforced state and federal laws........is so full of holes you could drive a Mack truck through them. Or others, like lacey swiss cheese.......no big holes to ID, but thousands of little holes that collectively, make it more air than cheese. All you have to do is have a willingness to bend or break the rules and anything is possible. Unless both sides go full on cheat in states where it is allowed, only one side (left) is ever going to win.

2000 Mules only scratched the surface. Mentioned now as there is a lot of debate on tomorrow's PA primary and who gets to run for US Senate race in Nov. Unless the source of those 800,000 ballots that came in to be counted days after the the 2020 election ended can be identified and eliminated, no Republican is ever going to win anything in a state wide PA election. It is already rigged to shut them out.

Looming on the horizon is what is to become of the 10 to 12 million new illegal voters that will be dumped into the system for the next election. They are being pre-positioned daily. That will be the next shoe to drop.

Last edited by HayDay; 05/16/22 08:38 AM.
Re: Rigged [Re: HayDay] #7584819
05/16/22 08:41 AM
05/16/22 08:41 AM
Missouri
H
HayDay Offline OP
trapper
HayDay  Offline OP
trapper
H

Missouri
Put another way, Republicans run campaigns.......Democrats run elections. They are not the same thing.

Re: Rigged [Re: HayDay] #7584825
05/16/22 08:55 AM
05/16/22 08:55 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Tolerate no more shenanigans. Cede them nothing.

Re: Rigged [Re: HayDay] #7584850
05/16/22 09:23 AM
05/16/22 09:23 AM
Williamsport, Pa.
J
jk Offline
trapper
jk  Offline
trapper
J

Williamsport, Pa.
It is nt the number of votes but who counts the votes. VOTE TOMORROW!!!!

Free people are not equal. Equal people are not free. What's supposed to be ain't always is. Hopper Hunter
Re: Rigged [Re: HayDay] #7584972
05/16/22 02:07 PM
05/16/22 02:07 PM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN
I didn't watch the 2000 mules documentary, not because I don't care, just because I know it will not matter. It would likely get me worked up, but again, me being worked up will not matter.

There has been all sorts of "irregularities", suspicious activities, odd coincidences, and outright abuse of state voting laws brought forward, with no consequences. Some have pointed out that there is no concrete proof of widespread election fraud, but I have seen very little interest in investigating, from any government agency that could actually do anything about it.

So, Why is this? I believe it comes down to: "The end justifies the means". For reasons I cannot comprehend, Trump was by far the most polarizing person ever elected. The hatred and distain by almost half the county was obvious even before he took office. Unfortunately, (or fortunately, depending on your view point) the hatred was especially concentrated in the ranks of career government bureaucrats, and career politicians. Efforts to undermine his presidency began before he took office, and continued throughout his term. With the track record of one after another made up controversies, and impeachments, any rational observer could see they would stop at nothing to be rid of Trump, and get back to cushy government as usual. With that background there is absolutely no reason to believe that rigging an election would be beyond the acceptable means to remove the hated Orange Man. Unfortunately, if it did happen, and 1/2 the country (the half currently in power) is fine with it, well then the end justified the means.

Re: Rigged [Re: HayDay] #7585206
05/16/22 10:13 PM
05/16/22 10:13 PM
Missouri
H
HayDay Offline OP
trapper
HayDay  Offline OP
trapper
H

Missouri
Problem being the "ends" of getting rid of Trump........the exception becomes the rule.

Some examples........the onlyi people eligible to vote in Federal elections are US Citizens. So to even register to vote you have to be a US Citizen. So Kansas passes a law that that said to register to vote, you had to prove you were a US Citizen. All they were asking was to follow the law. Yet that was challenged in court, and thrown out. So how many states.......NY and CA come to mind, probably many others...........are now registering illegal aliens to vote in local elections. Anyone want to bet they will be excluded from Federal elections? Won't happen. So it would be a crime to vote......but so what. Unless the law is enforced, they will vote. NY law in particular....when you register, you are on the honor system. You lie.....you break the law......but won't matter if law is not enforced. If they are not enforcing criminal laws, not a stretch to thing they won't enforce election law if it is in the interest not to do so.

Then request a vote be sent in the mail......where it will be harvested to be marked up as Democrats see fit.

All I can say is if those in states where this is is going on allow it, it will happen.

Keep coming back to the old Nam vet on the radio. He was worked up. Kept saying......."if you take away the ballot box, all you have left is the ammo box". Said it about 5 times. I'd hate to see it come to that.

Re: Rigged [Re: HayDay] #7585208
05/16/22 10:17 PM
05/16/22 10:17 PM
Missouri
H
HayDay Offline OP
trapper
HayDay  Offline OP
trapper
H

Missouri
Another example, although I don't live in WI, pretty sure I could vote 3 times if I wanted to. All I need is a utility bill with my name on it from one of a relative's properties, and they own houses in 3 counties. Register to vote same day of election with a utility bill.

That is insane....yet apparently legal.

(Edited......more like 6 or 8 times.........I know people).

Last edited by HayDay; 05/16/22 10:19 PM.
Re: Rigged [Re: HayDay] #7585337
05/17/22 06:57 AM
05/17/22 06:57 AM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN
HayDay,

What you are descibing (and there are countless more examples) is the "means" that has been deemed acceptable because it accomplished the desired "end", being rid of Orange Man.

Big tech and the media suppressing the Hunter Biden/Joe Biden corruption story until well after the election is another example of the means being justified to accomplish the end. The folks who got the end they wanted are content ignoring the corrupt means. A lot of folks were willing to sacrifice their own integrity to accomplish that end. There is nothing illegal about suppressing a story you know to be true, unethical yes, but legal and apparently acceptable.

Last edited by walleye101; 05/17/22 07:00 AM.
Re: Rigged [Re: HayDay] #7585421
05/17/22 08:55 AM
05/17/22 08:55 AM
Missouri
H
HayDay Offline OP
trapper
HayDay  Offline OP
trapper
H

Missouri
A corrupt news media is one thing. You can get around that. A corrupt elections system is another. If a handful of election officials in key counties or states are allowed to run a crooked game, you can't beat that. Long time U of MO basketball coach Norm Stewart used to have a policy where he would go anywhere, play anybody, anytime......but he got to bring his own refs. Not to guarantee himself a win, just to guarantee he got a fair shot at winning. He said he learned that trick early on after repeatedly getting "homered" by crooked refs.

In states with wide open, anything goes election laws.........it is impossible to run a free and fair election. If there is any way at all gaming it, there is more than enough evidence to suggest somebody will. Stakes are just too high.

Rules are pretty simple......easy to follow and easy to enforce:

1. Be eligible to vote
2. Register to vote (with cutoff at least 2 weeks before election day so your name can be in the system)
3. Show up with photo ID tied to the address you registered at and vote
4. Scan ballot as inserted into ballot box. Scanner is a dumb machine not tied to the outside world.........only a counter. Doesn't call home to momma to get instructions or to report findings. It only counts.
5. Withhold results until all votes are counted. Outcome is what it is.

Universal vote my mail has to be outright banned. With almost no exceptions.......no live ballots are put in the mail. Chain of custody from election judges to voter is maintained at all times.

Those are the minimums.......plenty of ways to tighten it up even more............but that would be a good start.

To tighten it up, there would have to be penalties to breaking the rules. As it stands now, there are very few consequences to breaking election laws......and that is if they were actually enforced, which for the most part, they are not. That has to change.

Alternative is to lose the country. I'd like to see us avoid that.

Re: Rigged [Re: HayDay] #7585462
05/17/22 09:37 AM
05/17/22 09:37 AM
Missouri
H
HayDay Offline OP
trapper
HayDay  Offline OP
trapper
H

Missouri
BTW, one way election was "rigged"..........Mark Zuckerberg dropped over $400 Million in the system to setup and fund a 3rd party election system. A hybrid of party and local elections officials. In some areas, they took over for elections officials, running the counting operations in hotels, etc. They also hired people to go into heavy Democrat precincts......with knowledge and support of local elections officials. They went door to door registering likely democrat voters. Finding people who had never voted, and got them registered. So far, so good. But then they went back and got them to request a ballot by mail. When that arrived, they either helped them fill it out, then collected it.....or simply collected it and their signature on the return envelope. If they didn't like what they found on the ballot, they substituted their own.....then placed that in the voter's envelope. That was the source of many of those ballots in 2000 mules. And once they got into the system, impossible to get them out.

They did the same thing in nursing homes (granny farming). A lot of old folks so far gone they don't know their own name voted in 2020. All this was done with knowledge and in some cases, blessings of local elections officials. So when it got questioned, or legal disputes filed, those went nowhere, running head first into a stone wall of obstruction.....often from the AG's SoS's, etc who hated Trump and didn't care what happened.

That is a corrupt elections system. It will be up to the states to get all this cleaned up.......or else it is over. Country as we have known it is over.

Re: Rigged [Re: HayDay] #7585465
05/17/22 09:44 AM
05/17/22 09:44 AM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
It is over. None of those changes will be made.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Rigged [Re: HayDay] #7585473
05/17/22 09:54 AM
05/17/22 09:54 AM
Eau Claire Wi
Trap Setter Offline
trapper
Trap Setter  Offline
trapper

Eau Claire Wi
Sadly I agree with Marty.

Life sure is tough when you don't learn from the mistakes of others.
Re: Rigged [Re: HayDay] #7585655
05/17/22 04:56 PM
05/17/22 04:56 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Call me a pessimist but the way things are heading, it will be the bullet box in a couple or so years to get the ship back o course. That is if the current crooks in charge don't get us into a big war first.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Rigged [Re: HayDay] #7585906
05/18/22 12:05 AM
05/18/22 12:05 AM
Southern Virginia, 50 yr old
V
VaBeagler Offline
trapper
VaBeagler  Offline
trapper
V

Trump has been the best president in my lifetime even over Reagan.
With that being said, I hope that he doesn't run again. It's been proven that the higher powers will not let him be elected again.
Does anyone here actually think that demintia Joe got 81 million votes?

Re: Rigged [Re: HayDay] #7585907
05/18/22 12:08 AM
05/18/22 12:08 AM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
65 mil legitimate votes, max.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Re: Rigged [Re: Marty] #7585909
05/18/22 12:14 AM
05/18/22 12:14 AM
V
VaBeagler Offline
trapper
VaBeagler  Offline
trapper
V

Originally Posted by Marty
65 mil legitimate votes, max.

Hard for me to believe that there are 65 million idiots in this country but you are probably right.

Re: Rigged [Re: HayDay] #7585912
05/18/22 12:21 AM
05/18/22 12:21 AM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Re: Rigged [Re: HayDay] #7585914
05/18/22 12:28 AM
05/18/22 12:28 AM
V
VaBeagler Offline
trapper
VaBeagler  Offline
trapper
V

I love the libertarian party. I identify with them more than most parties, unfortunately if you vote for them it's dividing the republican vote and insures a democat victory.

I'm 50 years old. I have voted in every election since I turned 18. My philosophy is that if you don't vote then you can't complain.

Unfortunately I have lost faith in the voting system. I will never be convinced that Biden got more votes than Trump.
These midterm elections will tell the story. If the democrats come out victorious then we all know that our vote is meaningless.

Last edited by VaBeagler; 05/18/22 12:30 AM.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread