No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: Lugnut] #7587463
05/20/22 11:21 AM
05/20/22 11:21 AM
Va. Lee Co.
D
Donnie H Offline
trapper
Donnie H  Offline
trapper
D

Va. Lee Co.
MAGA !!!

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: jbyrd63] #7587468
05/20/22 11:29 AM
05/20/22 11:29 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Some one please refresh my memory . What makes Trump anti gun? Because he said no to bump stocks? Truly , why does anyone "need" a bump stock? With the left screaming for heads to roll and wanting to outlaw ANY AND all guns, don't you think it better to give up something that isn't necessary for a gun to fire? Not necessary to hunt with? ! ONLY purpose is to make the Rambo wannabes feel all warm and fuzzy inside.....If they want to "rapid fire" work on their trigger finger speed.....

Bad mouth Trump all you want to but don't get on here and cry about something he did , then turn around on the next thread and mouth about any and everything the guy that replaced him IS DOING !!!

And this right here is the picture of the problem. To many willing to sell out on yet another thing.

I don't like bump stocks never had one or liked them but they met the letter of the law. They changed the definition of a machine gun with out going through congress setting a bad ground work. Now this summer it will be 80% ers and pistol braces. Next who knows

Please look at the big picture.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: Lugnut] #7587483
05/20/22 11:51 AM
05/20/22 11:51 AM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky
Still WAITING on SOMETHING HE DID (other than bump stocks) WHILE HE WAS the MOST powerful man in the world. Something that "labels" him anti 2nd amend. See difference in dragging up something that was said 20 years ago and ANYTHING he did when he had the power to do it is REALITY...
But go ahead . Bad mouth Trump . Bad mouth OZ . Hope you guys get another DEMOTARD .. If you can't see what is the difference in a Trump backed anyone VS the left , run us into the ground politician than you guys get what you deserve.
Now did Trump have his faults. YOU bet !! We can take days to list them and debate. BUT If you mouth off he is ANTI 2nd A please spew some facts on something he did while in office. Every day citizens can't change or make laws unless they buy out a law maker. BUT when he was Potus he had the power.

I'll check back later for some more examples of his anti 2nd amendment laws he passed WHILE IN POWER .......

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: jbyrd63] #7587486
05/20/22 11:56 AM
05/20/22 11:56 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Still WAITING on SOMETHING HE DID (other than bump stocks) WHILE HE WAS the MOST powerful man in the world. Something that "labels" him anti 2nd amend. See difference in dragging up something that was said 20 years ago and ANYTHING he did when he had the power to do it is REALITY...
But go ahead . Bad mouth Trump . Bad mouth OZ . Hope you guys get another DEMOTARD .. If you can't see what is the difference in a Trump backed anyone VS the left , run us into the ground politician than you guys get what you deserve.
Now did Trump have his faults. YOU bet !! We can take days to list them and debate. BUT If you mouth off he is ANTI 2nd A please spew some facts on something he did while in office. Every day citizens can't change or make laws unless they buy out a law maker. BUT when he was Potus he had the power.

I'll check back later for some more examples of his anti 2nd amendment laws he passed WHILE IN POWER .......

So discount what he wrote, and what he did with bump stocks setting up the ground work for more gun restrictions coming this year.

At this point I don't think much can get through. Just keep your head buried in the sand when it's your guy or group.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: Providence Farm] #7587487
05/20/22 11:59 AM
05/20/22 11:59 AM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky
Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Some one please refresh my memory . What makes Trump anti gun? Because he said no to bump stocks? Truly , why does anyone "need" a bump stock? With the left screaming for heads to roll and wanting to outlaw ANY AND all guns, don't you think it better to give up something that isn't necessary for a gun to fire? Not necessary to hunt with? ! ONLY purpose is to make the Rambo wannabes feel all warm and fuzzy inside.....If they want to "rapid fire" work on their trigger finger speed.....

Bad mouth Trump all you want to but don't get on here and cry about something he did , then turn around on the next thread and mouth about any and everything the guy that replaced him IS DOING !!!

And this right here is the picture of the problem. To many willing to sell out on yet another thing.

I don't like bump stocks never had one or liked them but they met the letter of the law. They changed the definition of a machine gun with out going through congress setting a bad ground work. Now this summer it will be 80% ers and pistol braces. Next who knows

Please look at the big picture.

Who is in power now. Not Trump ( just look at the country!! ) This just acknowledges my statement. The statement thrown out was "Trump is anti 2A".

That whole thing is like the villagers do in Africa when they have lion problems. They will sacrifice one for bait in order to save the rest of the herd. Tie it to a stake and let the lion have it in order to kill the lion or kill it themselves and stake it down.. Do you think they would use the best animal from the herd? Nope. Bump stocks were the sacrificial calf. Don't say "we are going to loose our guns" That ain't happening thanks to the BLM movement. Millions of dems bought guns during the summer of 2020 because they feared for their lives. Now that they have them they won't give it up.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: Providence Farm] #7587491
05/20/22 12:04 PM
05/20/22 12:04 PM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky

So discount what he wrote, and what he did with bump stocks setting up the ground work for more gun restrictions coming this year.

At this point I don't think much can get through. Just keep your head buried in the sand when it's your guy or group.

Laying the ground work for more this summer? Nothing Trump did laid anything. It has been around for years Remember the brady bill? Why didn't Trump limit magazine capacity again if he was SOOO anti 2nd A ? Perfect time .
I bet your a dem!! Or at least sound like one. You bring up what he wrote years ago . Just like the dems did his entire presidency. "he said this" "OMG he donated to this fund" "he wrote a statement" Russia Russia Russia !! "He's a spy"
Forget all that WHAT DID HE DO WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE !!! Please give another example other than the bump stock. whistle

Last edited by jbyrd63; 05/20/22 12:08 PM.
Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: Lugnut] #7587493
05/20/22 12:09 PM
05/20/22 12:09 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Dont trust a flip flopper-say anything whichever way the wind blows at the time regardless of true belief-unprincipled.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: Lugnut] #7587506
05/20/22 12:24 PM
05/20/22 12:24 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline OP
trapper
Lugnut  Offline OP
trapper
L

SEPA
Exactly

Eh...wot?

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: Lugnut] #7587508
05/20/22 12:25 PM
South Dakota
R
Rat Masterson Offline
trapper
Rat Masterson  Offline
trapper
R

South Dakota
Never going to find the perfect candidate, find the person that's the closest to your views is as good as it gets.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: Lugnut] #7587509
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK
People are constantly learning and changing throughout their lives. Personally I’m more worried about the people with no strong position on guns being influenced by the shootings and there portrayal by the media. The fact is Oz will likely be running and it’s time to get behind him. I want to see Republican control of both the House and Senate with the hope of holding this administration accountable by holding congressionally initiated investigations.

Garland has demonstrated why Obama chose him and it was a RINO who stopped his nomination from going forward.

This election will be decided on energy costs, inflation, our economy and security at the southern border. That is where our focus should be.

Last edited by white dog; 05/20/22 12:26 PM.

formerly posting as white dog
Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: jbyrd63] #7587511
05/20/22 12:26 PM
05/20/22 12:26 PM
Georgia
warrior Online content
trapper
warrior  Online Content
trapper

Georgia

This exactly.

I don't like the bump stock thing either even though I think bump stocks are just a stupid toy. JMO but it's nobody's business what kind of noisemakers free born citizens enjoy. SHALL NOT means exactly that.

But if we don't get this swamp drained of petty tyrants who would consign our founding documents to hang on a nail in the privy as so much wiping material then 2A, 1A, 4A, 5A and the rest of the lot will be lost forever.

[Linked Image]
Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: Lugnut] #7587514
05/20/22 12:30 PM
05/20/22 12:30 PM
Pa
W
Wright Brothers Offline
trapper
Wright Brothers  Offline
trapper
W

Pa
Caught noon news, this is not over yet.
Election process is suspect again.

Trump turned a lot of people off with his constant whining on the net,
sounds familiar.

Many on here have witnessed giving up a little bit that does not
affect "me", is a big no no.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: Lugnut] #7587582
05/20/22 01:59 PM
05/20/22 01:59 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
[quote=jbyrd63]Still WAITING on SOMETHING HE DID (other than bump stocks) WHILE HE WAS the MOST powerful man in the world. Something that "labels" him anti 2nd amend. See difference in dragging up something that was said 20 years ago and ANYTHING he did when he had the power to do it is REALITY...

Laying the ground work for more this summer? Nothing Trump did laid anything. It has been around for years Remember the brady bill? Why didn't Trump limit magazine capacity again if he was SOOO anti 2nd A ? Perfect time .
I bet your a dem!! Or at least sound like one. You bring up what he wrote years ago . Just like the dems did his entire presidency. "he said this" "OMG he donated to this fund" "he wrote a statement" Russia Russia Russia !! "He's a spy"
Forget all that WHAT DID HE DO WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE !!! Please give another example other than the bump stock. whistle

Funny you can't see the 80%, and pistol brace restrictions in the works as a direct result of Trumps bump stock ground work.
The Brady ban was passed through congress . If you have a clue how our government is made to work you know that's how it is supposed to be bone not by executive action.

You keep trying to say Trump is pro gun but he did anti gun action. It's not disputable it happend he did it. Quit trying to justify it and make him out to be pro gun.

You can't so they switch to the crap state of the economy and fuel prices and say see look there . Trump was to more better. Yet it is two different issues you try to conflate.

I voted for Trump 3 times. One primary and to generals. He was a good president All and all maybe the best in my life time. Bur he was NOT pro gun!!

If he was so pro gun wart pro gun stuff did he get passed? Ya I'm sure I will be waiting quite a while.

Last edited by Providence Farm; 05/20/22 02:01 PM.
Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: Lugnut] #7587585
05/20/22 02:04 PM
05/20/22 02:04 PM
pa
P
poconobear Offline
trapper
poconobear  Offline
trapper
P

pa
Shall not be infringed. Period.
Keep giving up little things and see how big the snowball gets as it rolls down the hill
If Oz wins, he wins. Problem is he is untested as a politician. Hard to believe he could be worse than Fetterman, but I guess it’s possible.
My bigger concern right now is today is Friday and they are still counting votes. Nothing has changed since 2020.
If PA goes Shapiro and Fetterman, may God bless us

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: Lugnut] #7587616
05/20/22 02:59 PM
05/20/22 02:59 PM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky
Providence in today’s government it’s what’s NOT passed or signed into law that has the most effect on the average joe !
Just look at the past 16months ! Why does Bobo not just sign into law total gun control? Because too many dems own guns thanks to the lawlessness they let build Stop with the “ taking our guns away “ tactics! Heard that with Clinton obummer and sleepy Bobo He figured better way do away with ammo

Last edited by jbyrd63; 05/20/22 03:00 PM.
Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: poconobear] #7587619
05/20/22 03:03 PM
05/20/22 03:03 PM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky
Originally Posted by poconobear
Shall not be infringed. Period.
Keep giving up little things and see how big the snowball gets as it rolls down the hill
If Oz wins, he wins. Problem is he is untested as a politician. Hard to believe he could be worse than Fetterman, but I guess it’s possible.
My bigger concern right now is today is Friday and they are still counting votes. Nothing has changed since 2020.
If PA goes Shapiro and Fetterman, may God bless us

Yes count until they get enough for the one the dems can beat ! Funny how counting stops when that happens

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: warrior] #7587623
05/20/22 03:08 PM
05/20/22 03:08 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Online content
"American Honey"
Sharon  Online Content
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Originally Posted by warrior
Guys, I fully understand being a single issue voter on 2A but we've got much bigger fish to fry here.

We've got to win this so called culture war or whatever it's called. If we lose that we lose it all and all 2A will mean then is that you get to die alone surrounded by a pile of hot brass.

So I'll take Oz at his word that he's had some sort of burning bush moment as long as he is willing the fight this culture war thing.

I agree ^^^^

Someone just inform me who wins this, please.

I too would like to think that Oz will uphold the Constitution completely.

And yes, I like Trump. The list of things he did for this country is admirable. Unlike what is happening nowadays.

I don't understand why the counting is taking so long. I don't like that at all.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: Lugnut] #7587627
05/20/22 03:18 PM
05/20/22 03:18 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
People change their minds once they learn more about things .
Sometimes they forget all about the First and Second Amendments .
I bet there's some on here that felt they don't need an assault type weapon , because they didn't need it for hunting .
And now know just what happens when you give an inch the anti gun people will go for a mile .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nra-ronald-reagan-took-on-the-gun-lobby/

Last edited by Ohio Wolverine; 05/20/22 03:23 PM.

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: warrior] #7587631
05/20/22 03:31 PM
05/20/22 03:31 PM
PA
E
elkaholic Offline
trapper
elkaholic  Offline
trapper
E

PA
Originally Posted by warrior
Guys, I fully understand being a single issue voter on 2A but we've got much bigger fish to fry here.

We've got to win this so called culture war or whatever it's called. If we lose that we lose it all and all 2A will mean then is that you get to die alone surrounded by a pile of hot brass.

So I'll take Oz at his word that he's had some sort of burning bush moment as long as he is willing the fight this culture war thing.

Oz is pretty Anti 2A

Pro allowing kids to pick their gender.

Pro Choice.

Millions of trees die every year to print environmentalist publications
Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz [Re: Lugnut] #7587649
05/20/22 04:22 PM
05/20/22 04:22 PM
Three Lakes,WI 72
C
corky Offline
trapper
corky  Offline
trapper
C

Three Lakes,WI 72
.Barnette siphoned votes. Her presence in the race is probably why Oz will win.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread