No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: KeithC] #7587047
05/19/22 05:57 PM
05/19/22 05:57 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted by KeithC
I hope they successfully pile up the russians with our money instead of passing it back to the democrats.

Keith

Ukraine wouldn't be getting a dime if there wasn't a plan in place to launder some of that aid back into the pockets of everyone who voted for it.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7587071
05/19/22 06:50 PM
05/19/22 06:50 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
I hope they successfully pile up the russians with our money instead of passing it back to the democrats

Hey, KeithC- How about the people (mostly ethnic Russians but some ethnic Ukrainian as well) in the Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts who now fight under the flags of the DPR and LPR after the Kiev government in 2014 wouldn't recognize the outcomes of their referendums for autonomy? Throw them in with Putins boys and stack them like cord wood too even though the territory is "their land"? Or only kill Putin's boys and leave the DPR and LPR guys alone? You have me confused!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Donbas_status_referendums

Remember, here's the map from the 2010 Ukrainian presidential election. The blue areas were for the guy that won who wanted closer relations with Russia. Somehow he didn't get to run for re-election a few years later...

[Linked Image]

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7587165
05/19/22 09:33 PM
05/19/22 09:33 PM
ontario
G
grampy Offline
trapper
grampy  Offline
trapper
G

ontario
In view of the Donbas capitulation and should Putin decide to call it a day , will your Gov't's next scam be for more" reconstruction $" for Ukraine and further help them that are already helping themselves in the swamp?

Last edited by grampy; 05/19/22 09:37 PM. Reason: ggrammar
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7587169
05/19/22 09:36 PM
05/19/22 09:36 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Must watch video

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7587927
05/21/22 12:43 AM
05/21/22 12:43 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
The last of the Ukrainian defenders of the Avozstal Steel plant in Mariupol surrendered on May 20, bringing the total count of prisoners for the week at 2,439 from the pit. Mariupol is, for now, a "rear" city, although most of the people still there have been trying to rebuild their lives the last month while staying clear of the steel plant. Both FNC and CBS mentioned the Avozstal surrender but didn't give any numbers and went directly to village scale stories about settlements around Kharkov that had been recently liberated from Russian troops. No mention about the "pocket" forming around a good number of the UAF units in the central Donbas.

P.S. U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Milley talked to the Chief of the Russian General Staff on May 19. That follows the call from Sec of Defense Austin to the Russians on May 14. Why is the U.S. DoD talking to the Rus if their client state in "winning"...?

P.S.S. On Friday, in the federal court case by John Durham of Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign lawyer, it came out that then Clinton staffer Jake Sullivan, now Sniffy's "National Security Advisor", was lying on Twitter and tv media while spreading the fake Trump-Russian collusion story that the Clinton campaign started. And this POS has been elevated to one of the most powerful positions within the Executive branch. God have mercy on our souls!!

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7588697
05/22/22 12:33 PM
05/22/22 12:33 PM
MO
cfowler Offline
trapper
cfowler  Offline
trapper

MO
John Mark Dougan has an interesting video(s) of the Marioupol steel plant after the “evacuation “. Some colorful language so a link isn’t appropriate.

Dougan is a former US soldier and he identifies many US weapons in the plant, scattered among the Nazi symbols left by the Azov Battalion. He ask a very relevant question in my mind, that is, Why is the US supporting Nazis?

I trap for fun. I skin 'em for the money!
Grinners For Life-Lifetime Member, MO Chapter, Den #1
~You Grin, You're In~
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7588746
05/22/22 01:29 PM
05/22/22 01:29 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Money, both sides are after money.

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7588794
05/22/22 02:45 PM
05/22/22 02:45 PM
Custer Co, Idaho
S
sneaky Offline
trapper
sneaky  Offline
trapper
S

Custer Co, Idaho
Originally Posted by NonPCfed
Why are you so pro-russian? Why do you identify with and support our country's adversary?

You confuse the adversary of our government-media-multinational corporation ruling class with the rest of us. There is a difference. Some people get it, some don't. We have been lied to for years but the last 5 or so have been more blatant than ever before as the people mentioned above run this land into the ground. I took an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States against enemies, both foreign and domestic. I didn't take an oath to uphold corrupt, self-serving politicians, lying media talking heads, and multi-national corporation leaders who wouldn't give 2 ***ts whether you lived or died.

You want a real war and regime change with and in Russia, go for it but its going to cost a lot of coin that we don't have and a lot more American blood than you think. And that's if it stays within the bump pads of a conventional war. Go put Auntie Lindsey Graham and much of the rest of the DC swamp creatures that war so bad and let them kill Russians on the Donbas front if that's what turns them on. But of course, that will never happen, it will be our kids and grandkids doing it and us, and the generations that follow writing the checks, if the country survives.

So, its not so simple as "our adversaries". You see my angle yet...?

No, because you think rank and file Russians think like you do. They were born and raised to hate everything we stand for. That hasn't changed to the extent that your sunshine and rainbow theory would suggest. The average American and the average Russian have very little in common. Your beloved Democrat party has done more damage with Russia than the Republican party has. Clinton, Obama, and Biden have been SUCH great shining examples of foreign policy involving Russia. Democrats control the entire govt now... which side are the war hawks on? Spare us the "I swore an oath" bit, millions of us did. I'd have way more respect for you if you'd just come out and say you liked Russia instead of hiding behind a bunch of democratic party talking points.

Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7588805
05/22/22 03:06 PM
05/22/22 03:06 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
I hope they successfully pile up the russians with our money instead of passing it back to the democrats

Hey, KeithC- How about the people (mostly ethnic Russians but some ethnic Ukrainian as well) in the Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts who now fight under the flags of the DPR and LPR after the Kiev government in 2014 wouldn't recognize the outcomes of their referendums for autonomy? Throw them in with Putins boys and stack them like cord wood too even though the territory is "their land"? Or only kill Putin's boys and leave the DPR and LPR guys alone? You have me confused!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Donbas_status_referendums

Remember, here's the map from the 2010 Ukrainian presidential election. The blue areas were for the guy that won who wanted closer relations with Russia. Somehow he didn't get to run for re-election a few years later...

[Linked Image]

I'm perfectly okay with the Ukrainian majority using our weapons to stack up anyone who sides with our country's and our allies's, russian enemies. The russians have been our enemies longer than almost all of us have been alive.

Keith

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7588810
05/22/22 03:13 PM
05/22/22 03:13 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
zelinsky the nwo puppet is now predicting 'be afraid' because russia is causing a worldwide food shortage....also raises the question if russia is being beat so badly how did they block all ports? Just another 'be afraid' moment like what hillary did during the 2016 potus race...the real bad guys are running the USA/eu right now. We are giving/have given this nwo puppet 55 billion......that is just nuts. Meanwhile back here in the USA things are going down the crapper....we could use the 55 billion to secure our own borders..which are being invaded daily by millions...and that is allowed/encouraged to happen by who is in charge here....it is very, very bad...but worry about uke and how they are blasting the crap out of russia....meanwhile they have no seaports because russia has taken them all over....big scam going on in the money laundering capitol of the world...are these people going to create a worldwide food shortage and blame russia so they have more support to war against russia? anything biden supports cannot be good for the USA that I love, so there is that also...he only supports things to bring us down.

(fox)

A top Biden official said Sunday that the global food shortage crisis would push farmers toward relying on more green energy.
"Never let a crisis go to waste," U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Chief Samantha Power told ABC's George Stephanopoulos on "This Week."
Speaking of the global consequences of Russia’s war with Ukraine, the Biden official said that fertilizer shortages would provide farmers the opportunity to "hasten" their "transition" from fertilizer to more "natural" resources.

(fox)
A food supply expert warns that the world faces a global crisis in just 10 weeks, echoing a warning from Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy.

"Russia has blocked almost all ports and all, so to speak, maritime opportunities to export food – our grain, barley, sunflower and more. A lot of things," Zelenskyy said Saturday. "There will be a crisis in the world. The second crisis after the energy one, which was provoked by Russia."

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7588863
05/22/22 04:18 PM
05/22/22 04:18 PM
MO
cfowler Offline
trapper
cfowler  Offline
trapper

MO
Anyone destroying Nazis has my support in that effort, though I may disagree with their views and/or actions in other matters.

I trap for fun. I skin 'em for the money!
Grinners For Life-Lifetime Member, MO Chapter, Den #1
~You Grin, You're In~
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7588884
05/22/22 05:17 PM
05/22/22 05:17 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
So, I guess under KeithC's reasoning, we need to defeat a county (their people) first (Germany- twice, Japan) and then they can become "'our" (the ruling elite's) friend. Otherwise, "we're" just perpetual enemies until beat them in a direct war...?

Just curious, KeithC, how old are you? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours...

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7588910
05/22/22 06:05 PM
05/22/22 06:05 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
So, I guess under KeithC's reasoning, we need to defeat a county (their people) first (Germany- twice, Japan) and then they can become "'our" (the ruling elite's) friend. Otherwise, "we're" just perpetual enemies until beat them in a direct war...?

Just curious, KeithC, how old are you? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours...

I'm 52.

I completely fail to see how you could come up with such a ludicrous notion from anything I have wrote.

Keith

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7588944
05/22/22 07:04 PM
05/22/22 07:04 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
I'm 59, so the tail end of the 1st Cold War generation (Baby Boomer). You would be in the 2nd (1964 through 1991) Cold War generation. Or don't you believe the Cold War ever ended...?

The russians have been our enemies longer than almost all of us have been alive.

How did I reach such a "ludicrous" notion? Hmmm...we had a vicious war with the Japanese and the Germans in 1940s, defeated them, occupied both countries for while, set them on the "righteous" path, and now those countries are our friends. Americans have never fought Russians directly (except for some limited battles between 1918-1920 in Siberia during their civil war) so after our falling out with the Russkies post-1945 they have been our enemy, i.e. the Russian government under various regimes. If we have become non-enemies with the Japanese and Germans in under 75 years by first defeating them in war, then doesn't your thesis require us to defeat the Russian government by warfare to become "friends" by making them a true, non-corrupt democratic government that basically agrees with us?? I'm just inferring what I see is the logical path from what you stated.

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7588974
05/22/22 07:52 PM
05/22/22 07:52 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
I'm 59, so the tail end of the 1st Cold War generation (Baby Boomer). You would be in the 2nd (1964 through 1991) Cold War generation. Or don't you believe the Cold War ever ended...?

The russians have been our enemies longer than almost all of us have been alive.

How did I reach such a "ludicrous" notion? Hmmm...we had a vicious war with the Japanese and the Germans in 1940s, defeated them, occupied both countries for while, set them on the "righteous" path, and now those countries are our friends. Americans have never fought Russians directly (except for some limited battles between 1918-1920 in Siberia during their civil war) so after our falling out with the Russkies post-1945 they have been our enemy, i.e. the Russian government under various regimes. If we have become non-enemies with the Japanese and Germans in under 75 years by first defeating them in war, then doesn't your thesis require us to defeat the Russian government by warfare to become "friends" by making them a true, non-corrupt democratic government that basically agrees with us?? I'm just inferring what I see is the logical path from what you stated.

The ludicrous part is you attributing your thoughts and words to me. I am not you and very obviously don't think like or believe what you do. Please stop making wild guesses on what I think and believe.

Keith

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7589000
05/22/22 08:33 PM
05/22/22 08:33 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
Whatever. Stay perpetual enemies with you ever you want, just don't think it may all end up smelling like roses or a nicely done steak in the end." We", not the ruling elite class, will end up spending lots and lots of invisible money we don't have and probably a lot of our people's blood and the victory you're after may still not come to fruition...

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7589006
05/22/22 08:51 PM
05/22/22 08:51 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
US $ to uke=54 billion.

UK has been averaging just under 50 billion a year on defense budget....other than the USA only saudi(61 bil), france(50 bil) and germany(49 bil) spend 50 billion on defense...I think if you count all the aid sent to uke it totals more than any nations defense budget other than the USA which in 700+ billion.

The russian defense budget is 40+ billion....

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7589020
05/22/22 09:07 PM
05/22/22 09:07 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Whatever. Stay perpetual enemies with you ever you want, just don't think it may all end up smelling like roses or a nicely done steak in the end." We", not the ruling elite class, will end up spending lots and lots of invisible money we don't have and probably a lot of our people's blood and the victory you're after may still not come to fruition...

Again you are attributing thoughts to me i don't have. Again please stop. It's very strange to do that.

Keith

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: Marty] #7589025
05/22/22 09:17 PM
05/22/22 09:17 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Marty
US $ to uke=54 billion.

UK has been averaging just under 50 billion a year on defense budget....other than the USA only saudi(61 bil), france(50 bil) and germany(49 bil) spend 50 billion on defense...I think if you count all the aid sent to uke it totals more than any nations defense budget other than the USA which in 700+ billion.

The russian defense budget is 40+ billion....

I looked it up because the Russia defense figure looked awfully low to me. You're right, the US spends ten times as much. I'm not a Putin lover, I'm a media despiser.

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7589043
05/22/22 09:38 PM
05/22/22 09:38 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
China is at 200 billion....roughly 1/3 of the US defense budget.

USSR in 1987 was 257 billion....USA was 291 billion...

We know what happened to the USSR...

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread