No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7589090
05/22/22 10:55 PM
05/22/22 10:55 PM
2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

Considering Russia has had nuclear weapons for 70+ years ready to kill Americans, they're our enemy. Or did Russian media convince the Putin lovers otherwise? Or maybe Putin has his fan club convinced its America's fault that he's pointing them at us--right now.

They never stopped being our enemy.

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: Blaine County] #7589112
05/22/22 11:40 PM
05/22/22 11:40 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Blaine County
Considering Russia has had nuclear weapons for 70+ years ready to kill Americans, they're our enemy. Or did Russian media convince the Putin lovers otherwise? Or maybe Putin has his fan club convinced its America's fault that he's pointing them at us--right now.

Same could be said of China, only more recently. One of our largest trading partners. Surely their missiles aren't aimed at us. Right?

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7589113
05/22/22 11:44 PM
05/22/22 11:44 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
The USA is the only nation to detonate nukes on enemy soil and we aimed our nukes before anyone else had any to aim.

So, there is that.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7589114
05/22/22 11:53 PM
05/22/22 11:53 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Settle down or Canada will point our potato gun at you.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7589127
05/23/22 12:36 AM
05/23/22 12:36 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
Settle down or Canada will point our potato gun at you.

Boco for the score!!

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7589129
05/23/22 12:49 AM
05/23/22 12:49 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota

Dam, Blaine County, I didn't know you were so tight with the Russkies to know all of their strategic targeting info!!! What did you have to do to get that access?? Maybe we don't want to know...

As someone who has actually walked past an active US ICBM site while antelope hunting back in the 1990s, before the Ellsworth AFB missile wing was deactivated, the whole "spasm" nuclear exchange between the USA and Russia is a bit over blown unless some really stupid thinking gets into play. By the way, counselor, if you ever get to western South Dakota, try staying at the Missile Inn Bed and Breakfast north of Phillip. Its an interesting experience but it might not be classy enough for your tastes...

http://www.missileinnbedandbreakfast.com/

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: Blaine County] #7589169
05/23/22 06:39 AM
05/23/22 06:39 AM
Arkansas
J
J Staton Offline
trapper
J Staton  Offline
trapper
J

Arkansas
Originally Posted by Blaine County

Considering China has killed over 1,000,000 Americans with their biological attack, why in the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) is anybody worried about Russia right now.

James 1: 19-20
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7589458
05/23/22 02:52 PM
05/23/22 02:52 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
KYIV (Reuters) - A Ukrainian court on Monday ordered the arrest in absentia of former President Viktor Yanukovich, accusing him of treason over an agreement he signed in 2010 extending Russia's lease on naval facilities in Crimea.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7589464
05/23/22 03:04 PM
05/23/22 03:04 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Funny thing about nuclear weapons... A lot of folks would probably be shocked to know who has nukes pointed at us... And us them. Nobody really trusts anybody when it comes to nuclear arsenals.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7589465
05/23/22 03:05 PM
05/23/22 03:05 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
A couple questions to help me understand your pro-Russian stance better Nonpcfed.

Putting aside any of our actions,
What makes you pro Russia to the point you feel it's ok for them to take over other countries with military action?

Do you believe any of the allegations that Putin poisons/killed to keep power?

Do you believe this action is to actually save the ethnic Russians in Ukraine?

Personally as I've stated before, I believe it's two countries (us and Russia) fighting for one thing....money. And Putin couldn't care less how many civilians he kills, pro or con to him.
If our Interest was actually involved to stop the genocide I'd be 100% behind them, but being honest our govt is not much better.

Either way, to fall for one side of the stories being told from there is naive and to be blunt, imo that includes alot of what you're falling for. I just don't see the Russians as kicking ...
Or they wouldn't have less ground than they had a month ago.

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7589551
05/23/22 05:30 PM
05/23/22 05:30 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
Or they wouldn't have less ground than they had a month ago

Who tells you that...?

To really understand what is going on now is to understand the low current war that has been going on in the Donbas since 2014. The first Patrick Lancaster youtube video about the war isn't from 2022 but Dec 2016 when he in a covered trench emplacement with DPR guys taking occasional UAF arty fire. The ethnic Russian speaking folks of that part of Ukraine, from 40 to 60% of the population in the eastern part of the country, were willing to generally go along with things but the nationalists in Kiev starting putting the pressure on things for a long time, since the late 1990s, starting first by prohibiting using Russian as a language in schools, official events even though all the ethnic Ukrainians all know how to speak Russian but not all ethnic Russians can speak Ukrainian. The Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts (sort of our state equivalents) had referendums in 2014 that sought autonomy but not complete independence from the Kiev government and they passed with high percentage of the voters. But the Kiev government said the vote was a fraud (this is after they overthrew Yanukovich in a "revolution") and ignored the people and things got ugly and stayed ugly since that time. The DPR and LPR forces in the east have done just as much fighting as the regular Russian forces.

Do I think mad bad Vlad uses poisons to maintain power, yeah probably so, poisons have a long history of use going back into Imperial Russia as well. Putin is a a crime boss but so is Zelinsky. The difference is Putin and company do their crime activities mostly with the their own country's money and foreign coin coming in to buy things from Russia. Zelinsky and crew are crime bosses with OUR money, along with stuff they skim off of things going out of Ukraine. The Ukie crime syndicate really blew up when the Obama-Biden crime "family" got into power in 2009. I think we would be surprised to see how many votes old bad mad Vlad would get in a totally free presidential election. Many Russians see him upholding their Eastern Orthodox culture in the face of general secular culture in the West but people actually have to know the 1,000 years of that culture in Russia to understand.

I dare people to go to Substack, and look at "A Skeptic's" daily montage of the war. Lots and lots of images a person will never see in U.S/ Canada MSM. But of course,all of it is staged!! (warning some pretty graphic stuff over there). I would also challenge people to watch Patrick Lancaster's videos of them out tooling around in the countryside and stopping at various villages and talking to the common people. Of course, that might be all staged as well but the production costs to stage many of those videos would be some serious coin.

P.S. Stay out of "tree strips" in eastern Ukraine. They tend to be the cover that both sides use to dig in and fight from because generally its the only cover around.

P.S.S. T-64s have much smaller "road wheels" in the bottom of the tracks than T-72s and later models of Russian tanks. The Russian forces have no T-64s they are using, only the UAF and the break away republics forces (DPR, LPR). So, when you see MSM showing burnt out "Russian" tanks with small wheels in the tracks, its not RF armor but one of the others. The T-64 turrets are also somewhat different than T-72s and later. Same thing with the older APCs, especially those with "single-man" turrets, All older stuff and not being used by RF forces.

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7589564
05/23/22 06:02 PM
05/23/22 06:02 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
People on both the Ukrainian and Russian social media call the other sides "orcs".

Its easy to see how elements on both sides can treat the others as sub-humans. Maybe there are elements in the U.S. and Canada that view their opponents or enemies as sub-human monsters but I think there is less history of that here than in other cultures...

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7589569
05/23/22 06:09 PM
05/23/22 06:09 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
I put in "Ukraine means borderland" and got this hit down a few. Its an interesting and short read...

https://theconversation.com/ukraine...s-place-between-europe-and-russia-178168

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7589846
05/24/22 02:33 AM
05/24/22 02:33 AM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
a month ago you got 78 rubles for a US dollar.....today you get 57.5 rubles for a US dollar....ruble gains 30% on the dollar in 30 days....if the sanctions are destroying russia how is that possible? could we be getting lied too?

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7589958
05/24/22 07:46 AM
05/24/22 07:46 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
Interesting. The exchange rate had stabilized at about 65 to 1 for a couple of weeks or more, now has moved another 8 or so in a week's time.

I read that more of the European nations/companies are now willing, through some bank manipulations, to pay rubles for their natural gas needs. The idea that the U.S. and other countries can supply major Euro countries such as Germany with LNG by ship to replace the Rus pipelines appears to be turning out to be the fantasy that some people said all along. Maybe in the future if more billions upon billions are sunk into creating additional LNG infrastructure but that's the future and not the present...

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7590231
05/24/22 01:54 PM
05/24/22 01:54 PM
Sergievsk, Russia
K
KOSOI Offline
trapper
KOSOI  Offline
trapper
K

Sergievsk, Russia
Hi all. I am very pleased to read that many of you have finally had an epiphany, but many still do not know what awaits your country in the next couple of years.

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: KOSOI] #7590240
05/24/22 02:04 PM
05/24/22 02:04 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by KOSOI
Hi all. I am very pleased to read that many of you have finally had an epiphany, but many still do not know what awaits your country in the next couple of years.

Enlighten us

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: hippie] #7590250
05/24/22 02:17 PM
05/24/22 02:17 PM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted by hippie

Enlighten us

Yeah I can't wait for more propaganda from the Politburo.

Get ready Putin lovers, a message may be coming!

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7590251
05/24/22 02:18 PM
05/24/22 02:18 PM
Sergievsk, Russia
K
KOSOI Offline
trapper
KOSOI  Offline
trapper
K

Sergievsk, Russia
Originally Posted by hippie

Enlighten us

Ask the great freedom fighter of the American people KeithC, who urged the American people to kill Russians.

Re: word choices- I guess "evacuate" is better than.. [Re: NonPCfed] #7590260
05/24/22 02:24 PM
05/24/22 02:24 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Don't be scared if you have something to say, you spouted off so you can answer for yourself.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread