No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Neighbor's dogs in yard & neighbor's themselves wa #7590497
05/24/22 08:40 PM
05/24/22 08:40 PM
Adirondacks, N.Y.
T
trapdye Offline OP
trapper
trapdye  Offline OP
trapper
T

Adirondacks, N.Y.
This has been going on since the weather has gotten nice, Neighbor's dogs running around & them just walking around the yard looking for them. Couple days ago, I'm putting air in the tractor tire & I see a woman walk out of the woods into my yard, So I asked If I could help her, In a very nasty tone, She says I'm looking for my dog. We have never gotten along as neighbor's, Me being a nice guy, I said nothing. So this morning after checking traps, Came home & was doing so billing on the dining room table, I see a head walk by my window, It's the neighbor's wife wife, I watch her go all around the house looking at everything & then walk off into the woods back to her house. Again, I didn't say a word. So I said to myself, shoot the dogs, But it's not the dog fault. I have four dogs here, all have wireless collars & never leave the yard. So I tried the police, The chief showed up, Was glad about that, He knows all about how these neighbor's are with loud parties every weekend when their city friends come up. So it wound up as me getting a restraining order. Unbelievable how some people are.

John's Nuisance Wildlife Control
If you like what you do for a living, It's better than a vacation. Most days.
Re: Neighbor's dogs in yard & neighbor's themselves wa [Re: trapdye] #7590549
05/24/22 09:40 PM
05/24/22 09:40 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
So if they turn up on your property after the order they get arrested?
I presume they get notified first about the no trespass order?
Just curious,not familiar with such things.
Handle stuff like that a bit different here.

Last edited by Boco; 05/24/22 09:41 PM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Neighbor's dogs in yard & neighbor's themselves wa [Re: trapdye] #7590552
05/24/22 09:44 PM
05/24/22 09:44 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Papers are served before it goes into play the court gets a return of service paper then it’s on!

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Neighbor's dogs in yard & neighbor's themselves wa [Re: trapdye] #7590556
05/24/22 09:48 PM
05/24/22 09:48 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Whats on?
You can legally do dental work on them with your blackthorn?

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread