No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Democrats Want to Remove Cops from Schools [Re: beeman] #7591691
05/26/22 09:29 AM
05/26/22 09:29 AM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by beeman
This to Finster:

I would really like to read this bill that Briebart is talking about. Do you have the name or number of this bill?

Here ya go. Better hurry up and read it. I wouldn't doubt that the slimy DemoRats will try and scrub this off the net ASAP.

Bill

Last edited by Finster; 05/26/22 09:30 AM.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: Democrats Want to Remove Cops from Schools [Re: danny clifton] #7591730
05/26/22 10:19 AM
05/26/22 10:19 AM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Originally Posted by danny clifton
Marty if you need a pardon so do I. I don't have much sympathy for civilians who just stood around either. Its unfathomable to me.

Absolutely agree 100%. Another example of just how done this nation is.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Democrats Want to Remove Cops from Schools [Re: Finster] #7591739
05/26/22 10:30 AM
05/26/22 10:30 AM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Originally Posted by Finster
Originally Posted by beeman
This to Finster:

I would really like to read this bill that Briebart is talking about. Do you have the name or number of this bill?

Here ya go. Better hurry up and read it. I wouldn't doubt that the slimy DemoRats will try and scrub this off the net ASAP.

Bill

Just wow.... more criminal students are arrested when there's an officer on duty at the school..... isn't that terrible!

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Democrats Want to Remove Cops from Schools [Re: Finster] #7591763
05/26/22 10:46 AM
05/26/22 10:46 AM
Virginia
T
ToFat Offline
trapper
ToFat  Offline
trapper
T

Virginia
I have only one thing to say. We are a stiff necked people and we have to turn back to the great Lord Jesus or we will see what Israel has seen all through history. We will be crushed and taken over by others. This is nothing new to God. So we better join his army and fight with his Holy Word in our hands.

Re: Democrats Want to Remove Cops from Schools [Re: Finster] #7591765
05/26/22 10:52 AM
05/26/22 10:52 AM
mi. u.p
grapestomper Offline
trapper
grapestomper  Offline
trapper

mi. u.p
When I was in fifth grade one kid brought in a shotgun for show and tell.
A little different world now.
All he had to do was let the teacher store it for him for the day, then he went home on the bus with it.

Re: Democrats Want to Remove Cops from Schools [Re: Finster] #7591827
05/26/22 12:37 PM
05/26/22 12:37 PM
Northern MN
O
Osky Offline
trapper
Osky  Offline
trapper
O

Northern MN
Finster the reasoning of future shootings furthering democrat sponsored disarmament is only half right.
Seeing officers in schools day after day who are armed ingrains a sense of security and safety to children and a big part of that is acceptance of guns, guns being used for good. That CANNOT be allowed.

I was in a store the other day and at the checkout counter I said to the probably 17 year old girl, “ did you get that caulking gun on there?” It was in the bottom of the cart. She literally snapped backwards and stared at me. I asked if she was ok to which she said “you said that word”. I said what word? She said “gun”. I said that’s what it is. She finished ringing me up but I could sense how she was still upset. Home Depot.
This is the indoctrination we need to combat.

Osky

"A womans heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth, and I can find no sign on it"

Jabless in Minnesota

www.SureDockusa.com
Re: Democrats Want to Remove Cops from Schools [Re: grapestomper] #7591829
05/26/22 12:39 PM
05/26/22 12:39 PM
W NY
Turtledale Offline
trapper
Turtledale  Offline
trapper

W NY
Originally Posted by grapestomper
When I was in fifth grade one kid brought in a shotgun for show and tell.
A little different world now.
All he had to do was let the teacher store it for him for the day, then he went home on the bus with it.

Brought my .22 to school all the time. Just put it in my locker. Different times for sure. Some schools had shooting clubs. Kids brought guns on bus and school. Girls shot bows in gym while guys learned to march. Wonder if they still shoot bows, I'll have to ask one of the local kids. Of course my school was probably alot smaller than a lot of other people's. I graduated in a class of 58 students and the school down the road had a graduating class of 12 students.

NYSTA, NTA, FTA, life member Erie county trappers assn.,life member Catt.county trappers
Re: Democrats Want to Remove Cops from Schools [Re: Finster] #7591943
05/26/22 05:20 PM
05/26/22 05:20 PM
Henry Co, IL
3togo Offline
trapper
3togo  Offline
trapper

Henry Co, IL
Tucker Carlson's Wednesday monolog brought forth some of the serious problems. Some are the same as they were 25 years ago, anti-depressant drugs being prescribed for teenagers. We all know that's not the only problem. And yes, Joe Machain has publicly suggested that something be looked into and done about mental health. Trying to get politicians to look at REAL solutions is a big problem.

No, I don't vote Democrat and never have.

Re: Democrats Want to Remove Cops from Schools [Re: Finster] #7591958
05/26/22 05:38 PM
05/26/22 05:38 PM
S.W.Oregon
newhouse114 Offline
trapper
newhouse114  Offline
trapper

S.W.Oregon
It would be nice if students were allowed to be armed again! There were probably 150-200 rifles on campus any given day when I was in high school.

Life Member NTA & FTA
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain

http://alaskastoneanivory.com/index
Re: Democrats Want to Remove Cops from Schools [Re: danny clifton] #7592030
05/26/22 07:15 PM
05/26/22 07:15 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted by danny clifton
A loss and destruction of faith, Harvard did a study which they quickly hid

Really ,a "hidden study? Then tell us what kind of special circumstances allowed you to find it? Where was it "hidden"?

FWIW my whole life I have known people who are skeptical that the bible is infallible. Also for my whole life I was regaled with stories of Christian persecution. Seen I dont know how many "correct" interpretation preachers. I dont see "a loss and destruction of faith". TV is still full of Christian beggars, Christian churches are all over the place. Christianity wont prevent or even alleviate, mental illness.

I grew up with kids who didn't attend church. I doubt they were avowed atheists but church was not part of their normal life. What was a normal part of their lives was getting their skulls thumped when they were disrespectful or caused trouble... And if they got licks at school they got more when they got home.

You can scoff at religion, call it a fairy tale, whatever... That's your opinion and I'll fight to the death for your right to express it. But one of the main tenets of religion, especially Christianity, is to teach your children to be decent human beings and instill moral principles in them. It doesn't always take, but the numbers looked a lot more manageable when people had those values instilled in them from a young age.

So yeah, I'll take a nation full of people who believe in a "fairy tale" over the current mess of "enlightened" individuals who deny God but can't understand how their gonads determine which bathroom they need to use.

But that's just me.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Democrats Want to Remove Cops from Schools [Re: Finster] #7592033
05/26/22 07:20 PM
05/26/22 07:20 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana